My Everything

My Everything

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

***********************

Hana’s POV

I felt numb, I had no idea what was going on, I tried moving my toes and thankfully it worked. I could pinpoint someone crying. Soft sobs shook their body, vibrating against mine. The person was clasping onto my hand and I recognized the familiar softness in them. Feeling myself get stronger, I squeezed their hand.

The person froze. I squeezed again, putting more emotion in it this time. I tried to open my eyes, blinking several times to get my vision to adjust. The first thing I saw was his face. Warm, brown eyes staring at me with happiness.

Suddenly memories came rushing to me. They all had a connection, and he was in all of them. His eyes stood out, many emotions appearing in them: sadness, happiness, courage and love.

Kai.

I kept on staring at him, as a small smile formed on his angelic face. It gave me happiness. He became clearer to my eyes.

“Hana?” he asked his voice raspy and barely audible.

“Hey” I blurted my voice scratchy and throat feeling dry.

“Water,” I whispered. Kai immediately stood up and took the bottle of water that messily laid on the floor. He bought the bottle to my lips and the cold water felt like heaven in my mouth. I gulped and shook my head, signaling that I had enough. He placed the bottle on the table and sat down beside me.

Sehun and my mother ran towards me with bewildered looks on their faces.

“What happened?” I asked.

Kris, the fight, Kai, running in front of him, these are the only memories that came to my mind. Then nothing else.

“You….were in a coma,” my mother said, holding my other hand.

My heart fell.

A coma?

“How long?” I murmured.

“Two months,” Sehun said. My mouth parted slightly as I absorbed that information.

I missed out a lot in two months!

I looked at Kai, who gave me a small smile. I smiled back at him, happy to see him after a long time.

******************

“Goodbye,” Doctor Nam said. He talked to me after my awakening from the coma for a week.

“I want you to take care of yourself, don’t go to any more restaurants alright?” he said chuckling. I nodded obediently.

“Oh, my break was over fifteen minutes ago,” he said glancing at his watch.

“Go, I promise this won’t be the last time I see you,” I gave him a cheeky grin. He ruffled my hair and walked away, leaving me with Sehun.

“Let’s go,” he said patting my shoulder. I turned to him and he put one arm around me as we made our way out of the hospital. Opening the door, I almost cried of happiness. It felt like I was having a deep sleep at the hospital for two months. After feeling the wind and sun on my face, it felt so good.

If only I had my camera.

I felt happiness surge through me at the thought of taking pictures. I haven’t used my camera in more than three months, even before the accident.

The ride back home was silent; Sehun completely concentrated on the road. After about twenty minutes, Sehun stopped the car, giving me a small mischievous smile. He led me to the house and stood outside the door. Suddenly, I was blindfolded by a scarf that smelled like vanilla. My vision went black. I automically reached to untie it.

Oh no.

Soon enough, another scarf was tried around my wrists.

“What’s going on?” I received no answer. Sehun opened the door and led me inside. I whined a little more, hoping he’d let me go but it was like he blocked his ears. We kept on walking; I kept my mouth shut and let him lead me. We suddenly stopped and the scarf was taken off my eyes so I could see again. Sehun untied my hands and smiled at me, motioning me to look at the floor. Rose petals were scattered everywhere; I walked by the rose petals admiring them.

I lifted my eyes from the floor and my heart stopped.

Kai.

He was standing there, holding a bouquet of red roses, which were my favourite kind of roses. He looked nervous but when our eyes locked, there was excitement and happiness. As I approached him, he handed me the roses, never breaking eye contact. There was a projector screen behind him. His laptop was connected to the projector and beside it was my camera.

He looked and gave me a crooked smile. I most definitely did not need a heart melting smile right now. My incredibly fast heartbeat was the only thing I could hear right now. The screen behind him projected pictures from my camera and the drawings he drew. I chuckled upon seeing the picture of me kissing his cheek. I remembered how shy and embarrassed he was that time.

I just stared at him, not bothering to wipe my tears that started falling. I couldn’t concentrate on the other people standing around.

I love Kai, with all my heart. He looked at me.

“Hi, Hana. Do you like this surprise? You know how every guy wants to find his own and unique kind of perfect? I found mine. That one person when you look at and you know that everything will be alright because she’s here. Nothing else matters but her. Who else is it but you, Hana. You make every little thing beautiful. Before I found you, I was……lost, I couldn’t find myself. You’re my kind of perfect; do you see how much I love you?” I nodded, tears wetting my cheeks.

“You lighten up my day; your smile is enough to make me feel better. I know that you care. You were the reason why I started talking again. You stood by me. You saved my life. You took the hit for me and went into a coma. You’re my savior. I can’t imagine my life without you because I can’t bear the thought of not having you” he paused a little.

“Love is the most spectacular and euphoric feeling. I’m in love now. This love has no limits or conditions. You know that I trust you with my life and I would do anything for you, don’t you? I want nothing more than for you to be truly happy, no matter what it takes because that is how much I care for you. I know you will accept me for the way I am. You’re the last thing I think of before going to sleep and the first thing I think of when I wake up, the feeling warms my heart. I always smile when I think about you when I’m missing you. This love I have for you, I will sacrifice anything for the better. Since I found love, I’m not letting it go.” He took a deep breath.

“I love you, Hana.” He said, I knew they were words that came from his heart.

“I don’t think I can bear the thought of not making you mine. I want to be able to call you mine. So Park Hana,” he stepped and stared right at me. A small smile appeared on my face and it grew wider with every second.

“Will you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?” 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(This chapter hasn't been proof-read by the way)

And we have come to the end of My Everything. 

I sincerely thank every single on of you, everyone who read, everyone who subscribed, everyone who commented. It means so much to me. When I began my journey last year, I didn't expect people to read my fic. I feel really happy that people have read it. 

I hope you had a good time with Hana and Kai. Their journey ends here. I'm not going to write a sequel for this, let this end this way. I'm sorry for being a cheeseball in this chapter, there has to be a happy ending yes? I hope everyone enjoyed reading this fic as much as I enjoyed writing this fic. 

Yes, I am going to write a newfanfic. The foreword is up. Please do have a look at it. It's my first time attempting a boyxboy fic so don't expect too much. 

Once again thank you so much, words can't express how much I am thankful. 

Until the next update, adios amigos. ♡