I'll Hurt Everyone That Hurts You

My Everything

CHAPTER SEVEN

*****************************

Hana’s POV

After my little breakdown, I didn’t feel like talking to anyone. I felt the need to be alone. A lot of emotions were running through my mind. As I relaxed and sat down on my bed, I got reminded of Kai, he was my comfort zone.

I should text him.

‘Hey, what’s up?’ I texted him. I impatiently waited, checking on my phone every second.

Maybe I shouldn’t have ran away just like that.

Buzz.

I fumbled for my phone and opened his message: ‘Nothing much, just thinking. What about you?” I frowned at his reply.

Something was up.

I could feel his feelings, he sounded very confused.

‘What’s wrong? Did something happen?’ He immediately replied me. My eyes widened as I stared at his text. I was stunned, worried and afraid.

‘Well, I may have beaten the hell out of a jerk that hurt my friend’.

I smiled at the fact that he trusted me. Then the motherly side of me took over.

He had a fight for me? With Kris?

I quickly typed in my reply: ‘What? Are you okay? What happened?’

He answered in seconds. I chewed on my nails anxiously.

‘Don’t worry. I know he’s taller than me, but I didn’t take my wrestling classes for nothing. After you left, I followed you. Then I realized you needed some time alone. So I felt myself get mad and punched him ten times.’

I grinned happily. Many emotions were running through my mind: relief, happiness, gratefulness and pride being the majority of them. I was glad that Kai was safe, and that he understood me. I smacked my fist in the air at Kris getting his kicked.

‘Thank you, Kai. I really appreciate it. I am the cause of my father’s death though, it is really the truth.’

He replied so fast; I could feel the anger radiating from his message: ‘Listen to me, you are NOT the cause. Don’t listen to his stupid words, okay? I’ll always be here to protect you from him.’

I felt my heart flutter.

Why?

I didn’t know, but I liked it.

(2 hours later)

I didn’t know how much time had passed with us texting back and forth. He wanted me to sleep and so I did. Sleep is beautiful; it makes you forget everything in your deep slumber for a while.

********************************************

**Her dream**

I was lying down in a field, it was very peaceful. The birds were chirping happily, the sun shined brightly. I heard a voice, a voice panting.

The guy was running towards me, the concern in his appearance strong. He was shouting, but it was inaudible, only words traced his lips. He was trying to warn me from something, or someone.

Then I heard them, I quickly stood up. Their faces were similar. Time seemed to slow down, so that I could hear everything they shouted.

‘Worthless!’

‘Killer!’

They were getting closer, and I kept backing away. I felt as though my world would collapse any moment.

Kai ran and enveloped me tightly in his arms, his one hand around me and the other on the back of my head. He mouthed the word ‘Safe’ to me.

***************************************************

I woke up with a gasp, beads of sweat on my forehead. The dream seemed so vivid, so real. I ran a hand through my hair and took deep breaths to calm myself down.

******************************************************************

(The next day)

There was an odd feeling tugging in my chest, as if something bad was going to happen now. I tried to push that feeling away, but the unease wouldn’t go away. I went downstairs into the kitchen expecting Mom to be whipping up breakfast, but it was empty. She left a little note on the refrigerator

‘Good morning, Hana! I had to take care of something; I’ll be home before ten. Love, Mom’

I sighed, grabbed an apple and exited the house, ready to go to school.

**************************************************************

When I arrived at school, there was a strange ambience. There was no chattering anywhere. The halls were quiet.

I found Kai leaning against the locker, his forehead creased with worry. When he spotted me, he widened his eyes. He held me by my shoulders and mouthed: ‘Is it true Hana?’

Lost, I asked, “What are you talking about?”

He typed in his cell phone: ‘Your dad abused you? The whole school knows about it.’ He observed me, waiting for an answer.

My whole body froze, my emotions exploding. My normally calm and pleasant demeanor slowly changed. My hands closed into fists and I crouched forward.

“Who the hell said those horrible and sickening lies?” I yelled angrily. Every eye in the school was glued onto me. They were all terrified; I could see their fear in their eyes.

“I said it, it’s the truth” said a familiar terrified voice. His left eye was swollen.

I slowly walked to him and slapped him.

Kai’s POV

I paled at Hana’s action. I could understand how she felt, he deserved it. Kris clutched his cheek, taken aback by her slap. I was astounded; I didn’t expect her to slap the school’s bully. She seemed like a little angel but if you mess with her, she’ll break you into half. She was the sweet girl who’d have an argument with you then immediately apologies because she felt bad. She was the girl whom you could never stay mad at. Her beautiful, chestnut eyes that sparkled whenever she smiled.

Snap out of it, Kai.

A few of Kris’s ‘mates’ were around him, he looked like a scared puppy. Scared for Hana, in less than a second, I was beside her. I was ready to protect her if Kris hits her back.

“You’re nothing but a little you know. Sleeping with the Silent Freak won’t make you look any better” he blurted out, making her flinch in anger.

I stood in front of her when I felt the heat of her anger on my arms. I stopped her before she could hit him again. I turned around to look at her. My heart ached when I saw the emotions in her eyes, one emotion striking out: pain. I realized how hurt she was. I nodded at her and hoped she understood what I meant; I was asking her to calm down.

She gulped and looked at me. She recovered quickly from her anger. Her face was masked with pure hatred. She advanced towards him. He cowered slightly, expecting her to hit him again. Instead she stared at him in the eyes.

“I hate you. You’re nothing but an that has no life. Don’t you ever say anything bad about me or the ones I love. For your information, my father was the noblest man on Earth. He wouldn’t hurt anyone, he’s not like you. Grow up” she didn’t shout, but the venom in her voice made him flinch again.

She turned around and walked away, taking long strides.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey everyone, chapter seven is up, I'm really sorry for the delay in updating. I've been busy. This chapter isn't edited, both my editor and I have been busy. I'm really sorry for the errors, if there are any. I will edit it as soon as I'm free. 

Things are going downhill for Hana :c. But don't worry, I think you'll like the next chapter. :3

Thank you for reading, please tell me your opinion about it! 

Please read, comment and subscribe. I would really appreciate it! :)

- RinRin^^