Back To Me

My Everything

CHAPTER SEVENTEEN

*********************

Hana’s POV

Two weeks. Two incredibly long weeks without Kai. He came to school but it was as if I was non-existent. He walked past me in the halls with an icy expression on his face. Where was the guy I knew?

Long gone.

I stayed awake in bed for hours, with a numb feeling.

A boy? Why would I be sad for a boy? Since when did I let them affect me?

Since the day I met Kai.

***********************

(At lunch)

I struggled to keep my eyes open. My head was spinning and I couldn’t see properly.

What’s wrong with me?

I saw Kai walking towards me, shouting but it was inaudible. He put his hands on my shoulders shaking me.

“Kai,” was all that came out from my mouth before I let myself fall into complete darkness.

**************************************************************************************

Kai’s POV

“Kai,” she said. Her body went numb and fell to the floor with a thud.

In a flash, I was by her side, carrying her. I ran as fast as possible to the nurses. Everyone was staring with horror but that was the last thing on my mind. The only thing I was worried about was her.

“You need to let go, we need to put her on the bed,” said the nurse. I shook my head violently. The nurse sighed.

“Okay, put her down on the bed. When she wakes up, take her home okay?” I nodded comprehendingly. I gently placed Hana on the bed. She looked peaceful yet tired. She had eye bags under her eyes, she looked pale.

I sat on the chair beside her bed and bit my lip. I observed her and took deep breaths to prepare myself for what I was about to say.

“Hana, I’m so sorry,” I managed to croak out. I froze, fearing that she’d heard me.

“I know you can’t hear me, but I just want to say that I’m sorry for being such an . After seeing you with that guy happily hugging him, I thought that you lied. I thought that you lied that you loved me. I thought this was all a game to you. I guess I was overwhelmed by anger which made me avoid you. I care about you more than any other girl I’ve ever met,” I said. Everything on my mind was said.

“Mhm.”

I jumped.

Breathe, Kai. She’s just sleep talking.

I looked at her; she was sleeping with her eyes firmly closed.

“I love you more, Kai.” She mumbled.

I felt my body go still. My heart was pounding. I took a tentative look towards her, she was back to sleeping. Only this time, she had a smile on her face.

************************************************

Hana’s POV

After a short time of sleep, I felt myself regain consciousness. My eyes fluttered open. I blinked a couple of times to adjust to my surroundings. I looked around trying to recognize everything.

Kai.

He was sitting on a chair beside me, observing me. His hair looked very messy, his eyes displaying concern and worry. He bit his lip.

“Why are you here?” I asked bluntly. Hurt flashed in his eyes.

“You can’t just go ‘consider us or whatever we had history’. I didn’t even know what I did. Do you know how much that hurt?” I said, looking away. He came closer to me.

“I’m really sorry. I shouldn’t have done that. I was just upset seeing you with him and I-“I cut him off by closing his mouth.

“If you’re talking about that guy you saw at the lockers, he’s my half-brother” I said, looking at him bewildered.

“So, you just avoided me because you thought that he and I were together?” I asked him.

Kai opened and closed his mouth several times before he shook his head. I looked at him before I burst out laughing. He looked down while covering his face.

I wasn’t the kind of person to hold a grudge. But I wanted to .

“I don’t know, should I forgive you? You made me cry a lot though,” I said sighing. Kai started to creep onto the bed, making me move away.

“You won’t forgive me? Are you really sure?” he asked, trapping me in between his arms and he approached closer to my face. I gulped and looked into his eyes.

“I-I will forgive y-you,” I stuttered.

“Good girl,” he patted my head before he got down from the bed and sat down again.

I huffed and fixed my hair. I got up and hugged Kai. I was glad that he was talking to me again. He wrapped his arms around me. He let go and smiled.

“Shall we go to the ice-cream parlour?” Kai suggested, grinning at me. I grinned happily. He held my hand and opened the door for me. I smiled and glanced at the brown haired boy I treasured so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

And they're back together! :-)

Yup, another short chapter, sort of a filler before the fun starts. 

I think you all will like from the next chapter onwards. It's when the exciting stuff starts so prepare yourself everyone :-D

Thank you all for reading and subscribing, I appreciate every single read and subbies. 

Till the next chapter ;-)

Love you all 

- RinRin^^