Be My Date

My Everything

CHAPTER TEN

******************************

Hana’s POV

All of a sudden, I was on the ground, and he was hovering over me, supporting his weight in his arms. He started leaning in, his eyebrows looking more concentrated than ever. He was a few centimeters away from my lips; I could feel his warm breath fanning my face.

He looked at my eyes, then back at my lips, giving me time if I decided to push him away.

Tilting his face slightly, my eyes fluttered shut as his warm lips met mine. His lips moved slowly against mine, parting my lips slightly. It was soft and sweet. His hands cradled my neck as he slowly began to pull away. He leaned his forehead against mine.

Inhale and exhale before you die Hana!

He smiled and kissed my forehead before he got up and sat down beside me. My eyes were still closed, savoring this memory. My face was hot; my heart still beating uncontrollably fast.

I sat up beside him, looking down at my hands. He poked me in the side and I turned to him. He mouthed: ‘That was my first kiss’.

I blushed, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks. He smiled a small smile and took hold of my hand.

“It was mine, too” I said, looking at our hands held together.

Then my handphone rang, I stifled a groan.

I guess Mom wants me to go back now.

“Hello?”

“Hello, Hana? Where are you, its late” her voice sounded frantic.

“I’ll come home now Mom,” I said and with those words I hung up.

I looked at Kai and smiled. He pulled me up as we held hands and left the field, gently swinging our hands.

*************************

(Thursday, a day before the Winter Dance)

Hana’s POV

The dance is tomorrow and yet I don’t have a date for the dance.

I’ve been experiencing extreme feelings. My heart kept fluttering whenever Kai grins at me. My heart beats faster whenever he puts his arms around me or even when he brushes past me as he walks past. I always feel self-conscious when I'm around him.

Will Kai ask me or will he not?

Be patient, Hana. Have faith in Kai.

***********************************

Kai’s POV

I laid my head against the cold and hard wall in the library. It was lunch time, and I still had an hour. I had eaten, and then excused myself from Hana’s company with the excuse that I had some ‘homework’. Frankly I just wanted a little time to think.

I wanted to ask Hana to the dance. Whenever I mustered up courage to ask her, I back out the next moment. I was paranoid that she would mistake and stop talking to me. I had to do it before she became someone else’s date.

Breathe, Kai. Breathe.

I got out from the library and walked toward the lockers. I remembered that she mentioned to find her at the lockers after I have finished my ‘homework’.

What if she says no?

You’ll be strong.

She wouldn’t hate me, right?

No, Hana would never hate you.

During all this time when I was mentally talking to myself, I was searching the hallways for her.

Oh, there she is!

I walked towards her, wiping my sweaty palms on my jeans.

“What’s wrong?” she asked, looking worriedly at me.

I shook my head profusely while looking down at the floor.

Regain yourself, Kai.

I felt myself get stronger, a surge of adrenaline pursing through my body. I lifted my head up, looking at Hana’s beautiful, brown eyes. I fiddled with my arms as I dug inside my bag to take out a beautiful red rose. It had a tag with a message attached to its stem. It read: ‘Will you go with me to the dance?’

Hana raised her eyebrows.

I mouthed: ‘I’m just going to give this. Don’t find me stupid okay?’

“Never” she said and smiled.

I gave the rose to her and smiled shyly. She gasped as her eyes went wide and agape. I put my head down, letting the silence to settle in. I didn’t look at her, I was too scared.

She’s going to say no.

I took a chance and lifted my head a little, only to meet her eyes that were shining in happiness. She was smiling, her cheeks tainted with a fair colour that reminded me of the rose I gave her. Loose strands of silky brown hair perfectly framed her face. Her eyes brought out her natural striking beauty, and I couldn’t help but stare. My eyes unconsciously flickered to her lips. Red, was all I could think of. She her lips, making them even more of a strawberry colour. She was beautiful, so beautiful.

Her lips moved, making my heart race faster. I felt my mouth curve into a smile which immediately transformed into a huge grin.

“Yes, I would love to.”

Those four words. I don’t know if it was something about her smiling expression, or the way curved those words but it took me all the restrain and will in the world to not hug her tightly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Chapter 10 is up! :) I know this is kind of a small chapter. Since this is my first fic, I'm not good at describing kiss scenes and all, I felt awkward when I was writing it actually. >.<

But anyways, Kai finally asked Hana out to the dance! Comment on what do you think about it! :D 

Thank you for reading, I would really appreciate your comments! 

Today, 6/11 is our Kris's birthday! Happy birthday Kris! 

I shall put a mini spam of Kris gifs here :3

(did he wanted to wink but failed?)

(kris you're drunk, go back home)

 (our Unicorn who takes his job seriously)

(even our Kyungsoo isn't that much of a scaredy cat like Kris????)

anyways: please comment, subcribe and read, thank you! 

see u in the next update, love you all! 

- RinRin^^