Meeting The School Bully

My Everything

CHAPTER THREE

************************

Hana's POV

"Hana get ready quick, we are going to meet Soori and her mom!" my mother informed me.

I started getting ready and slipped into a pale pink strapless dress which ran down till my knees. It was simple, comfy and yet good looking. I went about putting light make-up. Simple eyeliner and faint blush, just the way I like. To top it off, my favourite black high heels were strapped in my feet as though they were meant for me. I drifted my eyes to the bedroom clock which now displayed 6.00pm

"Mom, I'm ready! Shall we go?" I asked as I did a final check on myself in the mirror. "All ready!" she replied. 

***************************************************************************

I frowned as I carefully reviewed the place we were standing in front of. It was a fanciful Italian restaurant which could make you feel royal once in a while. As we walked in, it didn’t take me even a minute to find Soori; with her animated waving, anyone could spot her. I smiled as we walked towards them. After our greetings, we ordered our meals. It took me a while to decide. It wasn’t my first time eating at a fancy restaurant or anything; I just didn’t do this often. We continued our chattering and like expected, Soori was over the top on excitement.

****************************************************************************

I was feeling really bloated after eating. 

Maybe I shouldn't have eaten this much. The food was great though.

I felt the need to go get some fresh air so I got up and excused myself for a while. Walking out of the restaurant, my gaze caught someone mopping the space at the front door.

Suddenly, my heart started to feel weird. He lifted his face and our eyes met. Those chocolate brown eyes; they rang so familiarly, but where?

I closed our distance and tapped his shoulder.

"Excuse me, have we met before?" I asked trying to remember.

His eyes widened slightly, in recognition I think, and he backed off a little. I did the same, just to find myself falling backwards tripping over a bucket of water. I expected myself to be on the floor and drenched in the dirty water, but instead, my fall had been interrupted by his arms and it felt all too familiar.

What is this familiar feeling? 

The feeling of safety.

Finally, it hit me like a lightning bolt, Mr. Perfect! It was the mystery guy who had helped me on my first day at school. I glanced at his nametag which read: "Kai". His grip on my waist loosened. I straightened myself and gave him a loopsided smile. He stayed expressionless. 

"Well uhm, Kai, thank you again" 

He remained silent. He gave me a soft and quick nod before returning back to his work. I turned and walked back into the restaurant, my head filled with a million thoughts.

********************************

(The next day in school)

My stomach gurgled. I clutched my stomach to prevent any noise from escaping again. The bell rang, signalling lunch time. I walked quickly through the crowded hallways. 

"Go on, run you little !"

These words made me freeze. I turned around to the owner of the voice. A group of guys suddenly huddled around me. My eyebrows pulled up. 

"What did you say? I don’t remember talking to any of you. Who are you guys?" I said.

"I'm Kris. It's a pleasure meeting you, " he said with a smirk plastered on his face. He was leaning against a locker which made him look cool but his attitude had stung me.

"What do you want?" I asked slowly, as though talking to a child.

"I think your car accident made you a little stupid huh." 

I gasped loudly hearing about that from him. I clenched my teeth and my fingers had balled into a fist but I chose not to react to it.

"Or maybe it’s the fact that your daddy died? Oh Poor little Hana"

My eyes widened in shocked. How did he know about it? It was a secret. It was my secret! Kris took his time carefully analyzing my every move and walking towards me. Before I knew it, he was just two inches away from me. I could feel heat from his body. I decided to remain silent, not knowing what to expect. His face was full of malice; I hated it. His hands reached out to a strand of hair from my cheek and tucked it behind my ear. I flinched and distanced myself from him.

"Don't you dare touch me! Who the heck are you and how the hell do you know about the accident?" I heard myself scream.

"Let's say, I have my sources"

"Do you stalk me or something?"

He kept advancing towards me with his eyes fixated on mine. I felt so alone and defenceless, anger started to boil within me.

How could I let someone like him get the better of me?!

I let out all my furiousness in one swing of my fist which landed hard on his nose. Everyone gasped and soon started cheering. He groaned in pain as blood started trickling down his nose. 

"This will teach you not to mess with me or my family, you douche" I turned around and kept my eyes down. 

No matter what, I feel like i'll always be shy Hana. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

And they met again! c:

Hey everyone, chapter 3 is up! It seems like I'll only be able to update at night, because of work that I have to do. :(

Thank you for reading, please tell me your opinion about it! 

Please read, comment and subscribe, I would really appreciate it! 

(PS: Who likes bad Hana? ;p)

(PSS: I wouldn't be able to update tomorrow, so I'll update on Thursday!)

-RinRin ^^