A New Day

My Everything

CHAPTER ONE

***********************

Ha Na's POV

"Geurae wolf, naega wolf, awoooo!"

I woke up too exhausted and as usual extremely sleepy. I stretched as I ran my hand through my messy hair. I reached out to dismiss the alarm and today's date flashed on the screen. It clicked to me what day it was, and I grinned to myself sleepily. 

Ah, a new day at a new school

The thought of going back to school made me energized. You can say I'm a nerd but I didn't mind at all. It makes me feel proud of being one. The anxiety of going to a new school and being a newbie was rushing through my veins. I strolled sleepily to the bathroom and grimaced at my reflection in the mirror.

Urgh, what a mess

My hair was in a mess on the top of my head, there were large droopy eye circles under my eyes.

Time for a good old hot shower.

The soothing hot water streamed down my body calming my tense muscles and made me feel more refreshed as though all the sleep had been drained out of me.

I pulled on a navy tank top, and dark red hoodie to go on with white skinny jeans.

Simple yet comfortable

I brushed light makeup, and kept it pretty simple.

"Ha Na, you're going to be late!" my mother's voice shrilled throughout the house. I shook my head and smiled. Even after living 17 years with her, I will never get used to it. I slid my sneakers on and grabbed my bag. Skipping down the stairs, I spotted her reading a magazine.

The usual

"Hey, morning mom!," I smilied. I cared about my mom more than anything in the world.

"Morning  dear. You look lovely! By the way, one of my colleague's daughter, Soori, goes to the same school. Do look out for her, okay?" she replied with the familiar worry and kindness in her eyes. My mom always feared of me being alone in school but sometimes I want to be alone because I liked being alone. 

"Yes, mom! I gotta go now, love ya!" I exclaimed and walked out the front door. 

As I stepped out of my house, the sun rays streamed down on my cheeks and there was a cooling breeze. I wish I could capture every wonderful moment just like a camera. My dream was to be a  photographer. I want to save every moment that took my breath away. I plugged my earphones on, and Tonight by Bigbang started playing. It was one of my favourite songs. I hummed its tune softly while walking to the school where I'd be spending my senior year at. 

***********************************************

I arrived to the school, which was packed with teenagers. It was chaos, chattering could be heard everywhere. A group of girls were huddled at a corner, gossiping about something excitedly. There were boys dribbling basketballs everywhere. I headed to the general office, eager to get my schedule. I muttered "Excuse me"s along the way. Many looked at me, analyzing me. I was the new girl after all. 

Out of nowhere, something hit the back of my head. Black spots clouded my vision and I fell to the ground, losing consciousness. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hey everyone! :D The first chapter is up. Please comment, read, and upvote! I would love to see what do you guys think about it so far. I would try my best to update as frequently as possible. Thank you for reading! :)

-RinRin ^^