Chapter Seven

I Don't Love You!

Xiumin POV

 

After Chen got me in his car, he carefully put a pillow under my ankle and put some ice on it. Everyone had left and we were still here. I felt like it is my fault because of my ankle but I knew that I had to be careful on it. Once he got my ankle situated, he got into the driver seat and finally pulled out of the driveway.

 

I looked back at my house. I didn't feel any emotion. I was glad that I was leaving but sad that I had too. I knew one day that I was going to have a mate and be taken away from my family but at the same time I still wanted to spend a little bit more time with my mom and dad before we left.

 

I looked at Chen and he seemed a little bit nervous. I poked his shoulder. He looked at me and smiled a little but then his face went back to the way it was earlier.

 

"Are you nervous?" I asked him, hoping I wasn't making anything uncomfortable.

 

"I'm just a little bit scared. Kyungsoo told us not to hurt you guys before you came and you have a twisted ankle and your brother had an anxiety attack." He stopped at a red light a rubbed his face. "I'm going to get a lecture from him on how to treat my mate better." I had to laugh at that statement.

 

"Whose Kyungsoo?" I asked while trying to hold my laughter. He stepped on the gas when the light turned green and glared at me when he heard that I was trying to hold back a laugh.

 

"He's Kai's mate. Another is Baekhyun. He's Chanyeol's mate."

 

"Are they nice?" He chuckled and nodded.

 

"Sometimes, Kai can be a little full of himself but when it comes to Kyungsoo and their baby, he becomes the sweetest person. Chanyeol is... special." He tried to explain about that guy but couldn't. I found it funny and laughed a little bit. "Okay, I don't know how to explain Chanyeol but when he's around Baekhyun and their son, he becomes protective. So don't do anything that looks like you're hurting the two." I nodded and put my head on the window.

 

My eyelids felt heavy but I didn't want to go to sleep. I wanted to stay awake to see all of the new people that I will be living with and I want to see my brothers but my eyelids got to heavy and I let the darkness take over my vision.

~

 

When I woke up I found my self in a bed without a shirt. I felt so hot in the room. I tried to get off the bed but when I put pressure on my ankle, I fell back on the bed. I was almost in tears. The pain was worse than before. I tried to get back up but I fell on the floor.

 

As I was trying to get myself back on the bed, the door opened and revealed two petite figures. One with wide-eyes came to me and helped me back on the bed while the other with brown hair re-wrapped my ankle.

 

"Are you feeling better?" The wide-eyed one asked me. I didn't know what he was talking about. I just felt hot in the room and I wanted to get out of here. "You had a fever."

 

"Chen told us you past out on the way here. He told me to look at your ankle, so I did and Kyungsoo was tucking you in bed and noticed you had a fever." I nodded my head.

 

"I'm sorry we're being rude. My name is Kyungsoo and that's Baekhyun." I smiled and gave them a slight nod. Baekhyun was about to say something but I heard a baby crying. Kyungsoo sighed, got up and left the room.

 

"He just had his baby a month ago. I had mine two months ago." Baekhyun said with a smile on his face.

 

"Were you two wolves when you came into the pack." Baekhyun shook his head. He got on the bed, took my hand and ran his fingers over my palm. It calmed me down a bit.

 

"Kris hated Kyungsoo and I because we weren't wolves. He wanted Chanyeol and Kai to break up with us but they went against his command. When they had told us they were wolves, I thought that they were lying but when Chanyeol changed in front of me, I knew that he wasn't lying. Kyungsoo handled the situation better than I did." He looked upset when he said that last part.

 

"What do you mean?"

 

"I ran out of the house. Chanyeol came back to me that night and tried to tell me that he wouldn't hurt me. He was crying when he was telling me that. I have never seen him cry like that. I promised him that I would go back. When we came back, Kris told us that we had to be changed into a wolf to be able to stay in a relationship with Chanyeol and Kai. Kyungsoo went along with it but it took me two months to decide if I wanted to be changed."

 

"Why did you want to change?"

 

"I decided to change because I was going to gain so much in return. I man that loves me and promised me a family and brothers who love me for who I am." He looked up at me with a few tears running down his face with a smile. "I was glad to hear that we were going to get new brothers. It was getting boring here without anything new happing."

 

We talked for a few more minutes until Chen came in the room. Baekhyun left the room and Chen came and sat next to me. He put his arm around my shoulder and I leaned into his chest.

 

"What did Baekhyun tell you?" He kissed the top of my head. He laid down and I laid down with him, my head still on his chest.

 

"How he was turned." He played with the strands of my hair and then chuckled.

 

"It was hard for Chanyeol." I smiled and my eye lids started to feel heavy again. "Go to sleep." He didn't have to tell me twice.


A/N:

So many subscribers and upvotes!!!

How can I love you guys?!?!?!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3