Chapter Four

I Don't Love You!

Luhan POV

 

I sat in my room waiting for Sehun to text me. He has been texting me for the past hour about what he would want in me when he finallyclaims me as his mate. I knew I didn't fit his criteria but I still tried to. I didn't want him to get mad at me over something like this and risking our future together.

 

It has been exactly two weeks since my parents told us that we would be mating with the people that made our lives miserable when we were younger. To be honest, I'm not that scared. He's the pup and according to Wolf Law   you have to be twenty to mate and he is nineteen.

 

YiXing is taking it the hardest. He hates Suho with all his might. Suho may look like an angel on the outside but on the inside he's the devils spawn, waiting for his kill.

 

Xiumin is hating life. He loathes Chen with a passion. Xiumin told me that Chen had called him fat just because he has chubby cheeks. I was so mad at Chen that I decided to call him. I told him that what he told Xiumin was wrong and that he should apologize but he said that he was the beta and that my brother should learn how to handle a joke.

 

Last time I checked calling someone fat isn't a joke. It's hurtful and can hurt their self esteem. Xiumin has struggled with his weight since he was little and when someone calls him fat he doesn't eat. We keep on telling him that he isn't fat but he always fights back and ends up in tears. He has low self esteem, so he really can't handle that much verbal abuse.

 

Tao is handling the situation pretty well for having to mate with the alpha. We were at dinner, one time, and my mom asked Tao if he was alright having to mate with Kris. To our surprise he said that it was his duty to provide a family for the alpha. My parents approved that he said that and didn't notice his face as he said that. He had a really nervous look on his face when he was saying that.

 

I was still waiting for Sehun to text me back. He was supposed to tell me when he was coming to get me. I was getting scared actually. Meeting him face to face for the first time in twelve years isn't easy.

 

My phone vibrated on my bed and I jumped a little. I looked at my phone and saw that he said that he was coming in the afternoon. I was about to put my phone down until I saw a text that made my heart drop.

 

Once you give me a family. I will be leaving you. I won't need you anymore once you have given me a son.

 

I had tears falling from my eyes. How can he say something like that? He hasn't even seen me in twelve years and he's saying that he won't need me when our son is born. I thought that a family was supposed to be between a father and a mother. A son is supposed to have maternal comfort too.

 

I walked out of my room and went to Xiumin's room. I knocked on his door and opened it. When he turned around his facial expression changed. He opened his arms and I quickly went into them. I told him everything that Sehun told me. He said that he was still a pup and he didn't know what he was talking about but I knew what he meant was true.

 

We stayed like this for awhile until Chen came in the room. I got off of Xiumin's lap and walked out of his room. When I was in the hallway, I heard my mom call for me and YiXing. I walked down the stairs behind YiXing but stopped when I saw Sehun. He looked at me and his mouth dropped.  I guess he was surprised.

 

"Its nice for you to join us." Suho walked closer to YiXing but YiXing stepped back. He

 

"I'll get my stuff." He ran up the stairs. I knew he was upset.

 

Sehun walked to the stairs and had his hand out. I walked down the stairs and took his hand. He took me to my parents and they were both smiling.

 

"You both look so cute!" My mom squealed. I smiled sheepishly.

 

"We have to go now." Sehun said. I nodded. I got out of his grip and walked up the stairs.


When I got to my room, I quickly got my bag and my phone. I looked back at my room and took in all the memories I had in here with my brothers and my parents. I am really going to miss this house.

 

I walked back down stairs and Sehun was twirling his car keys in his hands. I walked next to him. He looked at me and took my bag from me then frowned. I guess he was expecting it to be heavier. My mom gave me a hug and kissed my forehead. She told me to eat healthy so that I can have a healthy pregnancy. My dad hugged me and wished me luck with Sehun.

 

After our goodbyes, Sehun brought me to his car. He put my bag in the trunk and helped me get in the passenger seat. Once I got situated, he got in the drivers seat. He the engine and started to drive away.

 

I looked back at my home and had a tear roll down my face.


A/N:

Let the fun begin!!

These chapters were like intro chapters

Now the rest of the chapters will have more of the pairs :)

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3