Chapter Thirty Five

I Don't Love You!

Luhan POV

 

Xiumin had given birth three months early and it's scary seeing my brother in pain like that. It worried me because Tao is five months pregnant and he can go into early labor.

 

What surprised me is that YiXing came back to live with us. I'm happy that he's back and but I'm worried that he'll leave again and act immature again. All in all I'm happy that my little brother is back and realized that family is important.

 

Tao's pregnancy is different than Xiumins. His is always tired and has really bad cravings while Xiumin was active and ate regularly. Kris would sometimes get worried whenever Tao won't wake up in the mornings like he should but then he would let Tao sleep because he is pregnant with his son.

 

I just got ually active with Sehun and the only thing that we've been doing is having . I mean it's mind blowing and Sehun is really good but I would like a break from it. I'm surprised I'm not pregnant with the amount of we have. It's either every night or every other night.

 

Sehun is a great mate. He makes sure that I'm eating right and that I don't have a fever. He makes me think of when he acted like an idiot when I first met him till now. He's changed and I'm happy that he changed. He makes me feel loved by him and that's what I love about him.

 

I walked into the kitchen and saw Xiumin heating up a bottle while he was holding JongSeok. He was a ball of sunshine. He would sleep during the day but he was active at night. I should know, my room is right next to Xiumin and Chen's and JongSeok cries all night.

 

"Let me hold him." I told Xiumin. He handed me JongSeok and he started to fall asleep. I patted his , making his little eyes close.

 

"He's something." Xiumin told me as he got the bottle out and tested it on his hand making sure it wasn't too hot for his son.

 

Him and Chen were proud of their son and you can tell. They give him full attention and make sure that he is on a schedule. It surprised me because JongSeok is only a few weeks old but it seems like he is following the schedule pretty well.

 

"Give him back." I gave him back to Xiumin and he woke up, about to cry but stopped when he saw it was his mom. "It's time to eat sweetie." He started to feed JongSeok and the baby drank his milk happily.

 

"Is Chen happy?" I sat on the counter and he leaned against the other counter. He looked up at me and nodded.

 

"Chen wants JongSeok to be a daddy's boy but he loves me more than Chen. He would only let me feed him, change him and give him a bath. The only time he would let Chen do anything to him is at night. I just feel bad for Chen." JongSeok moved his head away from the bottle and started to cry. Xiumin sighed, put the bottle on the counter and was about to burp JongSeok but Chen walked in the kitchen. "Honey, burp and change JongSeok?" Xiumin asked. He was tired and I could tell in his eyes. Chen nodded and took JongSeok from his mate.

 

Xiumin trudged to the living room and laid down on the couch. I was going to follow him but I ran to the bathroom and threw up. This has been happening for a week and it's horrible. I don't have the flu or a stomach virus. I went to the sink to rinse my mouth and started to think of what could be happening.

 

I stopped what I was doing and bit my lip. I can't be. I looked under the sink and saw that there were still pregnancy tests. I took one, peed on it and waited five minutes.

 

I couldn't be pregnant because Sehun uses a all the time. He doesn't want to start a family just yet because he is still young and doesn't feel like he would be a good father.

 

I looked back at the test and my heart sunk. I quickly threw the test away and went into my room where I saw Sehun sitting on the bed, looking at a book. I sat down next to him and tapped his shoulder. He looked up and smiled. He leaned foreward and kissed my lips but I broke it as fast as I could.

 

"What's wrong?" He scooted next to me and brought me in between his legs.

 

"Did you use a two weeks ago when we had ?" He looked like he tried to remember but I knew he wouldn't. He looked at me a shrugged his shoulders. "I'm pregnant."

 

He nodded and put his head on mine. We both didn't want to start a family this fast and it pained me to know that my mate is upset that he'll have to be a father at twenty.

 

"Are you positive?"

 

"I took a pregnancy test and it was positive. We can go to the doctors tomorrow to confirm it." He nodded and kissed my head.

 

"I don't want to have a family yet." He whispered in my hair and I can feel his pain. I intertwined our fingers and kissed his hand.


A/N:

I feel like it wasn't that great of an update.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3