Chapter Three

I Don't Love You!

Xiumin POV

 

Why? Why does he have to be my mate? I can't stand him. He can't stand me. SO why does he want to be my mate? He made fun of my weight just because my cheeks are chubby. He makes me feel insecure about myself.

 

He called me earlier saying that he was picking the up in the afternoon. I was about to ask him why he wanted to pick me up early but then I remembered not to question  a beta, so I agreed.

 

I started to pack my bags. I didn't want to pack that much stuff because he said that he would get me new clothes. I didn't really care, as long as I had something covering my body, I was fine.

 

I continued packing until I heard light knocking. I heard the door open then I heard quiet sniffles, so I turned around and saw Luhan wiping tears with the sleeve of his shirt. He has been crying for the past few days because Sehun has hurt him and it was really rude what he said to my little brother. I motioned him to come to me and he did so. He sat on my lap and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

 

"What's wrong Lulu?" I started to rub his back and his sobs got quieter.

 

He lifted his head up and slightly pouted. "I hate Sehun!" He started to cry again and I wiped his tears away.

 

"What did he do?" He looked down and started to hiccup.

 

"He's an . He said that after I give him a family, he will leave me." He looked up at me and tears once again threatened to fall from his doe like eyes. "Xiumin, he won't love me! He won't love me ever! He's just going to throw me away once I give him a family."

 

I bit my lip. "Are you sure? I mean he's just a pup. He doesn't know what he's talking about." He nodded his head and leaned back down on my shoulder.

 

I continued rubbing his back, hoping that I was giving him enough comfort. We stayed like this for awhile until someone knocked on my door rather harshly.

 

"Come in!" When the door opened, Chen walked in. He had a smile on his face and walked closer to us.

 

"Sorry to interrupt your bonding time but we need to go." He was about to pull Luhan away from me but I growled at him, making him retract his arm.

 

"I have to go and pack any ways. He said that he'll be here soon." He kissed my cheek, got off of my lap and walked out of the room. I pouted when my brother left because I knew that he was hurting and he needed someone to comfort him.

 

I ignored Chen and resumed packing. I heard his footsteps coming closer to me but I still ignored him. I felt his hands on my shoulders and he started to rub them. I was about to tell him to stop but he said something that sent chills down my spine. It wasn't loving in my opinion but it was full of lust.

 

"You're so hot, Xiumin." Chen started to kiss my neck. I moaned lightly but covered my mouth. "You know, I can mate with you right here and right now." He got close to me and my earlobe, making me shiver. "And you won't stop me because you know you want it."

 

He grabbed my chin and turned my face to where our foreheads were touching. "How can you be so hot but so innocent?" He leaned forward and kissed me roughly. It wasn't love that he wanted it was lust. I knew that he was trying to get me aroused but it wasn't happening. I don't love him, he doesn't love me. Our "relationship" would be based on lust and nothing else.

 

He broke the kiss and had a smirk on his face that only a beta would have once he finally found his mate. "You know you are stuck with me for the rest of your life." He kissed me again. "You will be able to give me a fmaily." He kissed my nose. "And if you think that I only want you for lust." He leaned closer to my ear. "You are half right."

 

I bit my lip and looked at him with cold eyes. I stood up and left my room. He is just confusing. I walked down the stairs and saw Kris, Sehun and Suho. I ignored them and walked to the kitchen, took out a pot and started to make some soup.

 

I haven't eaten in two days because of Chen. He kept on calling me and making sure that I understood what he wanted in a mate. I was so caught up in making sure that I was everything that he wanted, that I forgot to eat. If he knew that I skipped two days, he will be ashamed of me because one of his rules was, to make sure that I ate everyday.

 

I heard Chen talking with my mom and she said to come and comfort me. Like hell I need his comfort! I heard footsteps come in the kitchen but I ignored it and focused on the soup.

 

"Xiumin, what's wrong?" He sounded aggravated. I looked up and puffed out my cheeks. I looked back down and ignored his question. He walked closer to me and grabbed my hand. "I won't ask again." He tightened his grip on my hand and I whimpered.

 

"Nothing." I tried to get out of his grip but he was stronger than I was. "Chen let go!"

 

"Don't yell at me!"

 

"Let me go!" I pulled away from him and stumbled a little making me lose my balance. I tried to grip for the counter but I grabbed the handle of the pot making the soup fall on top of me after I fell on my . Tears started to fall from my eyes.

 

"Xiumin, I did not mean to let go of you." He tried to help me up but I stood up quickly, making me fall again and I fell on my face. I tried to get up but the pain was too much. I felt his hands wrap around my waist and he helped me up. I didn't fight with him. I was in too much pain to fight with him over something stupid. "I'm sorry Xiumin. " He kissed the top of my head and helped me walk out of the kitchen.

 

I was limping a little but I do not think that my mom and dad heard everything but when we walked out of the kitchen, my parents looked concerned. I was still crying and tried to wipe my tears away but they were replaced by new ones.

 

"Are you okay Xiumin?" My mom came up to me. I nodded and wrapped my arms around Chen's neck. I think he felt bad because he picked me up, kissed my temple and kept on apologizing.

 

When we got to my room, Chen placed me on my bed and helped me get changed into grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt. He went into my bathroom and came back out with gauze and a wet towel. He wrapped my ankle and elevated my foot, then cleaned my face with the wet towel. I guess he felt horrible for letting go of me because he had a look on his face and it looked like he was guilty.

 

"Are you feeling better?" He sat on my side and wrapped his arms around me. I leaned into his chest and nodded my head. "I'm so sorry Xiumin. I didn't mean to let go of you." He kissed the top of my head and rested his chin on top of my head. This was the first time that I felt loved by someone else besides my brothers or parents.

 

We stayed like this for awhile until we heard Suho yelling for my mom. Chen helped me off the bed and had his hand supporting my back while the other was intertwined with my hand.

 

We got out of my room and I saw my mom and dad rushing into YiXing's room. I looked into his room and saw that he was past out on the bed and he was sweating. I knew he had an anxiety attack. He hasn't had one in awhile so my parents took him off the pill but I guess Suho made him have another.

 

"Will he be alright?" I asked my mom, who was patting YiXing's forehead with a wet rage.

 

"He'll be fine. Go finish packing." I nodded and Chen helped me back into my room.

 

He placed me on the bed and walked towards my bag and packed my stuff for me. I guess he didn't want me just because of lust. I think that he might love me.


A/N:

Nice long chapter!!

Seriously guys?? Over 100+ subs and 20 upvotes???

Where did you all come from???

Were the first two chapters really that good?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3