Chapter Twenty Four

I Don't Love You!

YiXing POV

 

Currently I am packing to move into our new house in the city. Most packs would think that Kris is crazy for having us move into the city but he is doing it for our safety, so I respected his decision.

 

Suho kept me on a strict diet, mainly vegetables and meat. He wanted me to have a healthy pregnancy and I knew that he didn't want me to lose the baby, so I tried my best to stay on the diet and make sure that I eat every meal and never miss out on a pill like Xiumin did, who gave us a heart attack when he had to go to the hospital because he fainted from missing pill. Suho told me that that was a reminder of why I shouldn't miss a pill.

 

When the guys were at the hospital for Chanhyun, so it was Tao, Xiumin, Luhan, Jongsoo and I. Tao kept on throwing up for awhile, so the only thing that I could come up with was that he was pregnant. I asked him when the last time he had and he said two weeks. The reality for him set in because he started to cry and saying he was scared about it.

 

Xiumin went upstairs to call Chen but he came running downstairs. Luhan followed him then he came running back in the living room, telling me and Tao to go to the cellar because there were hunters.

 

Being the protective older brother that I am, I grabbed Tao's wrist and picked Jongsoo up and ran down to the cellar. Xiumin came in the cellar not to long after and then Luhan. Xiumin turned the light on and I gave Tao Jongsoo. I brought him in a hug and he started to cry.

 

We heard footsteps stop on top of us and my breathing stopped. I think if there was a pen that dropped, I think everyone would run before it hit the ground. That's how tense we were. It didn't help that there was a month old baby that could cry at any moment and two pregnant people, probably three.

 

They started to talk and they sounded ruthless. One came and told them that wolves were here and I knew that it was our mates. We heard yelling then a gunshot. Tao whimpered when he heard the footsteps coming to the door then stop. We were all so tense that I was ready to jump and protect my brothers.

 

The door opened revealing Kris, Suho and Sehun. Suho grabbed Xiumin's wrist and waved me to come to him. I did exactly what he motioned and left the cellar.

 

He wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my cheek. Xiumin cleared his throat and played with the ends of his sleeves. Suho took a deep breath and had an apologetic look on his face.

 

"Chen got shot by one of the hunters. Kai took him to the hospital. Xiumin, go upstairs and start packing because Kris wants us to move as fast as we can. Chen will be home later tonight." Xiumin nodded and a few tears left his eyes. He walked upstairs without a single peep but once he got to his room, he slammed his door. "Hunters don't care for anyone's life. They only kill for their own sick pleasure." Suho mumbled but I heard him.

 

He brought me upstairs and he took me to our room. When we got to our room, he took out my suitcase and told me to start packing my stuff. I didn't question him and I started to pack.

 

As I was packing, he wrapped his arms behind me and put his head on my shoulder. I turned my head to the side and kissed his lips. He smiled and rubbed my stomach, making my heart flutter.

 

"I can't wait until our little munchkin is born." He sounded so happy.

 

We stayed in silence until we heard Chanyeol coming in and Baekhyun hushing him. We both groaned at the same time.

 

"Looks like some one is back." I joked and he laughed. We heard a knock on the door and Suho yelled 'come in.' Kris came in our room and told me to go in the kitchen. I nodded and he left. I turned to Suho and he let go of me and took my place of packing.

 

Once I got in the kitchen, I saw my brothers and Kris didn't look pleased. I knew his alpha mode would come in play. He asked us if we heard any names and Luhan told him. We heard a gasp and saw Baekhyun holding in tears. Kris told him he would talk to him later and he left. Kris asked us if anything else happened and Tao said that he was pregnant.

 

We all left the kitchen and I knew that Kris wasn't pleased. By the way he sounded when he asked us to leave the kitchen, I knew he was going to yell at Tao, so I stayed in the living room just in case that happened.

 

Sure enough, I heard yelling then Kris stormed out of the kitchen and went to their room. I ran into the kitchen and saw Tao sitting up against the wall, crying his little heart out. I brought him to the living room, with Xiumin, and I put a wet towel to his face, trying to rid of the tear stains.

 

I kept on telling him that it would be okay but he said that Kris hates him that he hid something like this from him. I don't think that he hid anything from Kris. He wasn't sure he was pregnant and he wanted to make sure, so he wouldn't have the alpha's hopes high then crash down because he wasn't pregnant.

 

Night came to quickly. Tao stayed in the living room the whole day. Suho had offered to sleep on the couch while he stayed in the room with me but he refused. I didn't want him to sleep on the couch because he was expecting and the couch is a horrible place to sleep.

 

I couldn't sleep because I was worried about Tao. Suho sensed it and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my neck.

 

"Why did Kris do that to Tao?" I asked with a shaky voice. I was trying not to cry but failed. My tears came out and Suho tried to wipe them away but they were replaced by new ones.

 

"He's just stressed. Kris will probably talk to Tao tomorrow." Suho kissed my forehead, put his hand under my shirt and started to run his fingers up and down my back. It helped because I let the darkness engulf my vision.

 

The morning came too early. I looked at my phone at saw that it was nine in the morning. I got out of Suho's grip and walked out of the room. I wasn't alone because Luhan walked out of his room, rubbing  his eyes. I chuckled and walked downstairs and saw Tao sitting on the couch.

 

I told him that it wasn't good for the pup and that he needed to talk to Kris but he said that he didn't want this to happen. Kai and Kyungsoo came downstairs. Kai went back up to get Kris and Tao was about to have another mental breakdown because he didn't want to talk to Kris.

 

Kris came down and took Tao upstairs. I decided to go back to my room and continue packing.

 

When I got into my room, Suho was still sleeping, so I have to be quiet when I pack. I finished packing my things last night, so now I'm working on Suho's clothes.

 

This man had more clothes than I do and he barley wears half of them. I put them in his suitcase then I heard the sheets rustling. I turned around and saw Suho with a tired expression on his face. I turned back around and continued packing his things.

 

"Come lay back down with me. I have today off." He rarely had time off, so I went into bed with him and put my head on his chest. We never had time like this so it felt nice.

 

I removed my head from his chest and put it on my pillow and he caressed my cheek. He leaned forwards and kissed my lips. I knew that he wanted because he's been so stressed at work and he won't get any more when I start to show because I'm afraid that would hurt the baby. He hovered over me and continued kissing my neck but whispered 'I love you' before we continued.

 

It wasn't lust any more it was pure love. He loves me and I love him.


A/N:

It's 2 in the morning and I'm writing this chapter for you people!

This is how much I freaking love you!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3