Chapter Eighteen

I Don't Love You!

YiXing POV

 

It has been two weeks since we moved in the new house and Xiumin and I are expecting pups. I was happy because I always wanted a family but Suho was more than happy. He made sure that I was healthy and made me go to the doctor three times, even though he was my doctor.

 

He had told me about c-sections and natural births. I was scared of needles, so I immediately opted that out. He had told me that natural births are more painful and that I should be prepared when that happens.

 

We got together one night and we found out the date our little one is due. He made sure that the hospital he works at has a room for me a day before, just in case, then he made sure that I was well taken care of.

 

Baekhyun had told me about the hunters being closer, so in order for us to be safe, Kris told us that we have to move in the city. I was scared when I was told this but then I remembered that I was pregnant and that I shouldn't put stress on myself.

 

I was sitting on my bed thinking about the hunters and how close they are getting each day. I didn't know why they hate us. We didn't do anything to make them hate us, so why hunt us. Don't they know that they are killing innocent lives as well as children.

 

I heard the door open and saw Suho coming in. He dragged his feet to the bed and I knew he had a hard day at work. He laid down on the bed and groaned when he hit the mattress. I smiled and began rubbing his back. He moaned and told me to go lower until he groaned again when I went to his lower back.

 

"Thanks YiXing." He whispered before I heard him snore. He's been like this lately and I'm scared that when the baby is here, he will be tired all the time.

 

I walked out of the room and went into the living room, where I saw Baekhyun and Kris having an argument. I quietly made my way in the living room so I could hear their conversation.

 

"What do you mean you can't do anything?" Baekhyun questioned Kris.

 

"He needs to deal with it on his own!"

 

"He's a baby and he needs proper care!"

 

"Have Suho look at him! I'm not risking a member from the pack going out when there's hunters roaming the woods!"

 

Baekhyun bit his lip and tears started to fall from his eyes. "He's sick and two months old! He could die!"

 

"The answer is still no." Kris stated firmly.

 

"What if it was your child?" Baekhyun asked, as the words were like venom because Kris stiffened. He glared at Baekhyun before slamming him in the wall. He grabbed Baekhyun's wrists and pinned them against his head. I was about to step in until I saw Chanyeol yank Kris off of Baekhyun. He brought him into his embrace and Baekhyun started to cry.

 

"What the hell Kris?! Why can't you just let him take Chanhyun to the doctor?!" Chanyeol yelled at him as his grip tightened around Baekhyun.

 

"I'm not risking anyone in this pack to get hurt." Again, I was about to step in but Tao grabbed Kris's upper arm and begged him.

 

"Kris please. I just checked Chanhyun's temperature and it's 102. Kris he can die without the proper treatment." Kris sighed and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"Just Chanyeol. You go and take him to the doctor." He nodded, let go of Baekhyun, picked up Chanhyun and left the house. Baekhyun glared at Kris but he ignored it.

 

"Why couldn't you just let me take my child to the doctor?"

 

"I'm scared that I would lose you. Your a vital member to the pack and if the hunters kill you and Chanhyun, I would lose it along with Chanyeol. I know that Chanyeol would be able to fight off hunters because he's had experience with them but you don't." Baekhyun sighed but nodded any ways.

 

I walked back to my room and tried to forget about what happened. I was scared that Kris was going to hurt Baekhyun once he slammed him against the wall. I was happy that Chanyeol got involved with it but when Tao got in the middle it concerned me. He shouldn't be seeing his mate acting like that towards someone from the pack.

 

I laid down next to Suho and hoped that our baby will be healthy and wouldn't have to see the doctor when he is two months old. I'm just so scared that the worse will happen for Chanhyun.

~

 

The night went by too fast. I was up before Suho and I was so thirsty. I walked out of the room and went into the kitchen were I saw Baekhyun crying and holding onto one of Chanhyun's stuffed animals.

 

"Baekhyun, what's wrong?" I asked as I put my hand on his back and rubbed it. He looked up at me and he looked like he hasn't slept all night. His eyes were all puffy and blood shot red.

 

"Chanyeol called me twenty minutes ago and told me that the doctors are saying that Chanhyun has a slim chance of making it." He cried even harder and held the phoenix closer to his chest. "I just want my baby to be alright." I brought him into a hug.

 

I have never seen anyone so upset before but Chanhyun was a special baby. Baekhyun had told me that Chanhyun wasn't supposed to live the first week he was born, but he did. Chanhyun has a weak immune system, so I guess that's why Baekhyun wanted to take Chanhyun to the doctor as fast as he could last night.

 

"He's my baby and if I lose him, I'll die!" I continued rubbing his back. I brought him into the living room and we sat on the couch. He pulled away from the hug and looked down at the phoenix. "Chanyeol said that he is a fireball, that's why he got him this toy. Chanhyun has always slept with it." Baekhyun had a few more tears roll down his face. "I just want my baby."

 

I heard someone coming down from the stairs and it was Suho. He was already dressed for work, So I guess that he is going in early today. He walked towards Baekhyun and put his hand on his shoulder.

 

"Baekhyun, I got a call from my hospital, they're saying that Chanhyun is doing better but they are still unsure. I'm going down to the hospital and take a look at him." Baekhyun nodded his head and thanked Suho. Suho had left and Baekhyun cried again.

 

"He'll be fine. Suho is a good doctor." He nodded and a smile played on his face.

 

"I just hope my baby is alright." He whispered as he brought the phoenix closer to his chest.


A/N:

Not so much of a SuLay chapter.

I'm thinking if I should make a bonus chapters on Baekhyun and Kyungsoo

Should I?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3