Chapter Thirty Nine

I Don't Love You!

Luhan POV

 

After being persuaded by the pack to keep the baby, I did. I don't really want to have a child this early but it just happened and now Sehun and I are nervous about it. 

 

I thought that being pregnant wouldn't be that bad because it didn't seem that hard when Xiumin was pregnant but damn! It's freaking hard!

 

Early on in the pregnancy I would have horrible morning sickness and I wouldn't have much of an appetite but now all I want to do is stuff my face in food. My feet would hurt and my back would get pretty bad too. Sehun would have to rub my feet because I can't.

 

I knew he was going to be a good father because he helps Chen with JongSeok and he's learning how to hunt more than he used too. He knew that he was going to be a good father too but he didn't want to admit it. 

 

Tao is almost ready to give birth and him walking around or even getting up would make him tired. I felt bad for him because he basically cried one time because he couldn't get up and his back was killing him. Kris even had Suho look at him and made sure that he was fine. 

 

YiXing was so happy to have twins that it brought tears to my eyes. When he told us his face lit up and he was crying when he told us. Everyone cried, especially Kris because it was emotional for the whole pack when they lost their first child, now their expecting two. Sehun said that it's a miracle for them to have twins.

 

Xiumin got tired easily. JongSeok is a good kid but he would cry and cry. He'll last hours just crying. I've taken JongSeok one night to give Xiumin a break and he needed it. He had bags under his eyes and he just looked exhausted. 

 

Sehun walked in the room with JongSeok in his arms. He walked over to me and gave him to me and I rocked the baby back and forth gently. My nephew was handsome and would grow up breaking some wolves hearts.

 

"YiXing wanted to take care of him but I thought that he wanted to see his uncle before he went to him." I gave JongSeok a kiss on his tiny forehead before I handed him back to Sehun. Before he left he turned around and told me something. "Kris wants Chen, Chanyeol, Kai, Suho and I to go hunt. You think you and your brothers would be fine by yourselves?"

 

"Yes. Now give him to YiXing and go." He smiled and left the room. 

 

I decided to go to Tao because I could talk to him easier than my brothers because he wouldn't attack me with questions like Xiumin and YiXing. Probably because he's the youngest. 

 

I walked in the room and saw him sitting on the bed, looking at some photos. He looked up and waved for me to come in. I sat down next to him and looked at the photo's with him. 

 

"This one is Kris when he was a baby." He showed me the picture and I smiled. Kris was defiantly a handsome baby.

 

I felt the bed get wet and saw Tao holding onto his stomach and his face was twisted in pain. I yelled for Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. They both rushed in the room and saw Tao holding onto his stomach and in pain. 

 

"Tao, turn into a wolf." Baekhyun told him. 

 

"Luhan when he changes, go to his head, put it on your lap and his head." Kyungsoo instructed me. 

 

When he turned into a wolf, I grabbed his head and put it on my lap. I whispered words to him, hoping that it'll take his mind off the pain. 

 

"Tao when you feel pain that lasts longer, I need for you to push." Baekhyun instructed and Tao whimpered in response. 

 

Seconds turned into minutes. Tao tried to push but the baby wouldn't come out. Kyungsoo tried pressing on his stomach to help and Baekhyun turned him in different angles but the baby wasn't coming out. I felt my lap getting wet and saw Tao crying. I felt horrible for him because he was in so much pain and he couldn't get the baby out.

 

"Tao when I say push, you push." Baekhyun told him. "Push."

 

I saw my baby brother's face turn in pain and heard him groan when he was trying to push but still the baby wouldn't come out. 

 

We heard the front door open and Kyungsoo yelled for Suho. Baekhyun wiped his sweaty bangs away from his eyes and told Tao to push again. He did and the baby wouldn't come out. When Suho came in the room, he closed the door and went to Tao.

 

"The baby won't come out." Kyungsoo told him and wiped some of Baekhyun's sweat away from his face. 

 

"Tao, I need for you to relax and push when you feel a sharp pain." Suho told him. 

 

Tao wasn't whimpering in pain for a two minutes. I felt his body tense and saw him trying to push. 

 

"Push harder Tao."

 

Tao pushed harder and harder until we heard a cry. Kyungsoo wiped the baby off and wrapped him in a blanket. Tao changed back and fell asleep immediately. I put a blanket over him and kissed his forehead. 

 

"I've never seen anything like that." Baekhyun stated as he wiped sweat from Tao's forehead and tucking him in, making sure he was more comfortable. 

 

"Do you need to take the baby to the hospital?" Kyungsoo asked. Suho shook his head and got off the bed. 

 

"I'll bring the equipment tomorrow." He nodded and Suho left the room just when Kris entered. 

 

"How is he?"

 

"Tao is exhausted. I've never seen or heard anything like a birth like Tao's but it was horrible. The baby is fine." Baekhyun told the alpha. 

 

Kyungsoo handed Kris the baby and Kris smiled as a few tears left his eyes. "My little ZiFan."

 

We walked out of the room and I went straight to my room. I saw Sehun laying on the bed sleeping and I decided to go to sleep myself. I kissed his forehead and laid down next to him.


A/N:

Okay, you guys I have a question to ask.

If I make a sequel that's centered around the children, like in their POV, and put more emphasis on the hunters would you guys support it?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3