Chapter Six

I Don't Love You!

YiXing POV

 

I woke up with a horrible headache. I tried to sit up but a hand prevented me doing so. I turned my head to the side and I saw Suho looking at me with his hand still on my chest.

 

"What happened?" I asked while I rubbed my head.

 

"You fainted after you yelled at me. You had an anxiety attack." He sat down in front of me and cupped my face in his hands. "We have to go." I pouted slightly. I thought he was going to kiss me.

 

I got up from my bed and Suho handed me my bag. I asked him if he finished packing it and he said yes. I slung the strap over my shoulder and walked out of my room. I saw Tao leaving his room with Kris and Xiumin limping out of his room and Chen was helping him. I had asked Suho what happened to Xiumin but he didn't answer me. He told me not to worry about him because he has his own mate.

 

When we got outside, I saw three different cars. I noticed Luhan wasn't with us. I tugged on Suho's sleeve. I was about to ask him but he answered before me. He told me that Luhan had left with Sehun about twenty minutes ago. I was upset that Sehun didn't let Luhan wait until I woke up to say goodbye.

 

I got into Suho's car and he got in the drivers seat. He looked at me and put his hand on my knee and gave me a smile. I think he was hoping for me to return the smile back but I didn't. If he wants me happy then he better change his cocky attitude.

 

"How far is it from your house?" I asked as he began to pull away from my house.

 

I looked back and felt tears willing in my eyes. I was so sad that I was being taken away from my parents. I will miss the house that I grew up in.

 

"About a thirty minute drive."

 

"Is there anyone else besides you, Kris, Chen  and Sehun living there?" He turned to me with a smirk on his face. I was kinda freaked out when he looked at me like that.

 

"Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Kai and Kyungsoo."

 

"Mates?" I asked rather annoyed.

 

"Oh!" He started to laugh. I was really freaked out by his change in personalities. "Baekhyun is Chanyeol's mate while Kyungsoo is Kai's mate. Baekhyun and Chanyeol have a two month old baby boy, Chanhyun. Kai and Kyungsoo have a one month old boy, Jongsoo."

 

"Were Kyungsoo and Baekhyun wolves?"

 

He shook his head. "Kris didn't like that Chanyeol and Kai were dating humans. He snapped at them and then he told them they had to break up with them. They both went against Kris's command. They told Kris that they loved them and that nothing would separate them. Kris told them to bring them over so that Chanyeol and Kai can tell them that we are wolves. At first Chanyeol was scared because he thought that Baekhyun would break up with him but after he told Baekhyun, he seemed to be at ease. Kai was okay with it. Kyungsoo didn't have a reaction though.

 

 

After they told them Kris gave them the option to be changed. The only way for them to be safely with Chanyeol and Kai was for them to be changed. Baekhyun was against the idea. Kyungsoo went along with it. It took Chanyeol two months just to persuade Baekhyun to change. After they changed, they were a little on the goofy side when they were wolves. They were clumsy. Chen and I had to train them and now they are the finest hunters in our pack, along with their mates."

 

I didn't know why he told me the whole story but it was interesting hearing about non wolves being turned into wolves. I wonder what its like waking up and you are something different. I have been a wolf my whole life so I didn't know about the whole change process. I was so interested now.

 

"How can you be turned?"

 

"You basically bite them on the neck, not to hard. The morning after was the worst for Baekhyun though. He woke up and fainted. He slept the whole day. Chanyeol felt extremely guilty for doing that to him. Kyungsoo couldn't eat. If he would eat then he would throw it back up. It wasn't that great for the rest of the pack."

 

We pulled up in a driveway and the house was huge. He helped me out of the passenger seat and took my bag from me.

 

When we got in the house, he led me in the dinning room, where I saw Luhan being comforted and Tao holding a baby. I walked up to my brothers and gave Tao a hug. Tao kissed my cheek and turned his attention back to the little baby in his arms. He would be a great mother. I went to Luhan and gave him a hug from behind. He turned his head and kissed my cheek.

 

"How are you feeling?" He shrugged his shoulders and drunk some tea.

 

A wide-eyed man extended his arm out. "I'm Kyungsoo, Kai's mate."

 

I took his hand and gave him a smile. "I'm YiXing."

 

"Are you Suho's mate?" A man with brown hair asked me. I nodded my head. "How did Suho end up with someone so cute!" He squealed and pinched my cheeks.

 

I slightly blushed. Maybe living here won't be that bad.


A/N:

 

I know I said Sunday but I got out of school early today and I was really bored

Really??? 200+ subs and 30 upvotes???

I want to ask you guys, how did this story catch your attention?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3