Chapter One

I Don't Love You!

Tao POV

 

I didn't know how it ended up like this. My brothers and I could be mating with another pack. Our parents thought it would be a good idea for my mate to be the alpha. I'm so scared that he won't love me because I'm young and still immature. He's older and wiser and it just scares me.

 

When my parents first told us, YiXing freaked out because he didn't want to mate with them. They hurt him and he has still yet to forgive them. Luhan was okay about it. He didn't like the idea but he was still going to go through with it. Xiumin, just like YiXing, freaked out. He didn't like the fact that we were being forced to mate with people who we only meet once and hate us.

 

Our parents told us who our mates are going to be and Xiumin freaked out even more. He was mating with the beta. He was scared that if he said something wrong that the beta will hurt him. After the news he stayed in his room and wouldn't talk to any one. The only time that he would come out was to go to the restroom and have dinner.

 

YiXing had the second beta. This guy was so full of himself, that's would YiXing would say. YiXing hated this guy and our parents knew that but they still told YiXing that he had to mate with him. YiXing had a mental breakdown two days after the news. He wouldn't talk to our parents. The only person that he would talk to is me.

 

Luhan had the pup. He was considered lucky between my brothers and I. According to the Wolf Law  you have to be twenty to be able to mate. He was nineteen and Luhan told me that his birthday was in five months. I asked him if he was scared of mating and he said that he would just get it over with so that he won't have to hear anymore of our parents consintly in our ears about giving them grandchildren.

 

I had the alpha. To be the alpha's mate, you have to show that you are worthy enough to the alpha and the pack. My parents told me that I didn't need to do that because he said that I was already worthy enough to be his mate. I didn't find that true at all but I let it slide so that I wouldn't have to get into a fight with my parents.

 

The first time we meet was when we were younger and their parents were in charge of the pack. They were not nice at all. They would hurt my brothers and make fun of us. They even went too far one time. One of them was dared by the now alpha to push YiXing into the lake. YiXing has a fear of water and when he was pushed into the lake, he almost died.

 

I didn't want to mate with someone I didn't love. He obviously doesn't love me, so why do I have to mate with him? Just to give him a family? Just to fulfill his lustful needs? I didn't want this. I want to spend the rest of my life with the person I love, not  person who made fun of us and almost killed my brother.

 

I walked into YiXing's room and saw that he was looking at his phone and he was shaking. I sat next to him, on his bed, and he started to shake even more.

 

"What's wrong YiXing?" I was so curious as to why he was acting like this.

 

He looked at me and shove his phone in my face. "Its Suho. He wants to pick me up early in the morning. I don't want to go with him! I don't even love him! He even called me and said that the only reason he agreed to mate with me was to give him a family!" He started to cry. I wiped his tears but it was no use, more tears fell from his beautiful brown eyes.

 

I don't know why Suho is acting like this. YiXing is beautiful. His brown hair. His dimples whenever he would smile. His brown eyes were to die for. He can cook, sing and his voice sounds heavenly.

 

"I don't want to go with him." He sounded really upset. He rarely gets upset but Suho has hurt him.

 

"None of us want this, YiXing."

 

"Tao, you have the alpha. I have the beta and so does Xiumin. At least Luhan will be okay with the pup." I was so confused as to what he was saying.

 

"What do you mean?" I tilted my head to the side and furrowed my eyebrows.

 

He ran his fingers through his hair and sighed. "What I mean is that Luhan will be safe but the rest of us won't."  I was still confused as to why he was saying this but I just nodded my head and pretended that I understood.

 

"YiXing, Tao." Xiumin knocked on the door and walked in the room. "I'm leaving now. Chens here and he said that it'll be easier to leave now than later."

 

Xiumin walked up to us and gave us a hug. I didn't want him to leave. He was the only one that understands all of us and once we have out mates, we won't be able to see each other that much anymore. I looked at him and YiXing. They were both on the verge of a breakdown but Xiumin kept it in. Being the oldest, he probably thought that he had to keep composure.

 

When he left the room, I swore I heard him hold back a sob. He doesn't cry but if it includes being separated from us, he'll show his true emotions.

 

I looked back at YiXing and he was looked at his phone, probably looking at a text from Suho. He looked disturbed. He looked back at me and bit his lip.

 

"He wants to pick me up in the afternoon. Today." He got up from the bed and began to pack his bags.

 

"I'm sorry YiXing." He waved me off.

 

"Don't be." He kept packing his bags but then stopped. He turned around and looked at me with a confused look on his face. "Has Kris contacted you?" I flinched when he mentioned his name. YiXing turned back around and continued packing his bags,

 

"He said that he's coming with..." YiXing stopped again and looked at me.

 

"What?"

 

I ran out of the room and went back into my room. I looked at my phone and saw that Kris has tried contacted me almost forty-five times. Thirty missed calls and fifteen text messages. I looked at the last text message he sent and my heart stopped. I felt like the world was spinning.

 

I ran down the stairs. I didn't care if I fell. I needed to see it myself. When I reached the floor, I ran into the living room and saw Kris, Suho and Sehun. Kris looked at me and let a smirk form on his face. All I wanted to do was punch that smirk off of his face.

 

"Its nice for you to come down sweetheart." My mom said as she came and gave me a hug. "Don't be scared. I talked to Kris and he said that he wouldn't touch you until your ready." She whispered in my ear. I broke the hug and gave her a light smile. She took my hand and brought me towards Kris. "They thought it would be easier to get you four together.

 

Kris was about to take my hand but stopped when we heard pots hitting the floor and yelling. I looked at my mom and she had a concerned look on her face. I looked at Kris and his eyes darkened. I recognized one voice and it was Xiumin. He barley yells, so whoever is in the kitchen with him probably made him mad.

 

"Luhan! YiXing!" My mom called them. YiXing is going to flip out. I'm not sure how Luhan will react when he sees Sehun.

 

When YiXing came down, his entire face paled when he saw Suho. Luhan came down after him and he looked a little happy when he saw Sehun.

 

"Its nice for you to join us." Suho said as he walked towards YiXing but he stepped back.

 

"I'll get my stuff." YiXing ran up the stairs. I knew he was upset, so I followed him.

 

When I got to his room, I heard quiet sobs. I was about to go in there to calm him down but I heard someone clear his throat. I turned my head to the side and saw Suho and Kris. I didn't want Suho to go in his room because he'll just make the situation worse than it already was.

 

"What's wrong with him?" Suho started to walk closer to me.

 

"He's crying." I pointed at the door. Suho pushed me out of the was and walked in the room, slamming the door in my face.

 

I looked back at Kris and he looked aggravated. I rolled my eyes and walked to my room and he was following me. I started to pack my bags but then I felt someone looking at me but I ignored him

 

"Is this how your going to treat your future mate?" He crossed his arms and leaned against the door frame.

 

"Why did your pack want us as your mates?" I asked ignoring his questions.

 

"To be the mothers of our children."

 

I looked at him and bit the inside of my cheek. "So you don't love us?"

 

Just as I thought, he chuckled and shook his head. I was hoping for a fairy tale love but I guess it wasn't going to happen. He just wants me for his desire.


A/N:

First chapter is up!!

Nothing to say but I will be updating the story every Saturday. I could probably squeeze in some time this week but I doubt its going to happen.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3