Chapter Forty Three

I Don't Love You!

Sehun POV

 

I don't know how I got here but I'm here. I have a beautiful mate and a baby on the way. I'm happy right now but I always see Chen, Kris or Suho talk to their parents and it makes me wonder what ever happened to my real parents.

 

I wasn't born as a wolf, I was born as a human and changing a human into a wolf wasn't ever heard before. You can basically say that I'm 'lucky' that I was changed but sometimes I just wish that I would've known what happened to my family.

 

My friends and I were camping one day and I was in charge of getting sticks for the fire. While I was getting the sticks, I saw a wolf fighting another wolf. There were wolves surrounding the two and growling. It was cool watching it and I even forgot what I was even doing. 

 

I felt really hot breath on my neck, turned around and saw a wolf towering over me. I tried to escape but it grabbed my arm and threw me out into the field. I looked at my arm and saw that blood was gushing out of it. I screamed for help but my voice got hoarse and I thought that I was going to die.

 

I saw a white wolf hovering over me and he bit into my neck. I yelled and started to it  but I started to feel faint to the point that I couldn't even feel my own body. That last thing that I remembered was the wolf changing into a human, giving me the saddest eyes. 

 

I woke up to a beeping noise. I woke up and saw myself in a white room, connected to an IV drip, a heart monitor and other machines. I looked at my clothes and saw that I was in a hospital gown. 

 

The memories from the other night flooded through my head. I screamed my heart out when I remembered the wolf that bit me. I started to cry while I was screaming. I was yelling for my friends and family to get me out but nobody came. 

 

The door opened and five guys walked in the room, one of them came to me and brought me in a hug, rubbing my back and telling me that I was fine and that everything was going to be fine. I didn't want to believe him but I couldn't find my family and they came in while I was yelling for them. 

 

After I calmed down, one guy with blonde hair came towards the bed and sat down on it. I remembered him. He was the one that changed into the human before I fainted. 

 

He told me that the only way that he was able to let me survive was if he changed me. I hit him and started to yell, more like curse, at him. I told him that I wanted to go home and that I didn't want to be a monster. 

 

One of the guys that was tall grabbed my wrists, brought them to my chest while another guy with dark skin laid me down and another put a needle in my arm. The last thing I said to the blonde guy was 'I hate him.' 

 

I woke up again to find myself alone in the room. I sat up and brought my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I started to sing a song that my mom would sing to me when I had nightmares and I couldn't go to sleep. 

 

I put my hand where the guy bit me and felt holes there. I wanted to see them but I was afraid that it would bring horrible memories. I just want to go home to my mom, dad and brother. I want to tell them I love them one last time.

 

I heard the door open then someone humming. I didn't look up because I was afraid. The lights and I peeked up and saw the same guys but there were four. I looked to the corner and saw the fifth guy in a white coat, looking over the IV drip. 

 

I picked my head up and the guy with the blonde hair came towards me and stood besides the doctor, not wanting to scare me. He told me that his name was Kris and that he was an alpha of a pack. He then went on to tell me that he had to change me because I was losing to much blood and he didn't want me to die so young. 

 

He proceeded to tell me that I'm now in his pack. He didn't give me a choice to be in the so-called 'pack.' He just basically threw me in without warning. I asked him what would I do if I didn't join the pack. He told me that if I didn't then I could die because I didn't know how to control my wolf. 

 

A few months went by and I hated it here so much. When I first changed into my wolf, I almost killed Chanyeol. Kris said that I had to train better, so Suho and Chen took me under their wing and taught me how to fight and hunt. 

 

I appreciated everything that they did but I started to get homesick and ended up with a high fever that wouldn't go down. Kris got worried and thought that I was going to die because my fever kept on going up. Suho brought me to the hospital and kept me there until my health got better. While I was in there, Kris didn't leave my side. 

 

People say that Kris is a heartless alpha and didn't care about anyone in his pack but I disagree. He had a pure heart and he did care about everyone. The only reason why they say that is because they think that his outer look determines his personality. 

 

A year went by and Kris told us who our mates were. I didn't understand about mates, so I asked Chen what that is. He told me that they basically give you a family. So I thought that the person I had was just going to give me a family and I get rid of him. 

 

As time went on, I realized that Luhan was sweet. He made sure that I was eating right and he made sure that I was comfortable. I do admit that I felt horrible when I made him cry but I didn't know any better. I wasn't born as a wolf and didn't get anything and still don't.

 

Luhan told me that he was going to help me understand the Wolf Law  better and made sure that I was comfortable with all the rules that apply to it. 

 

He was seven months pregnant and he was getting tired easily of everything. He even yelled at me when I was giving him his soup for no reason. It got me mad and I yelled at him then he cried and told me that I was a horrible mate. 

 

I left him for an hour and went back in the room and he started to apologize. I felt bad that he was apologizing. I accepted his apology and told him that if he yelled at me again then I don't want to be in the same room as him.

 

"Sehun!" He yelled again. I sighed, put the soup in a bowl and went up the stairs. When I got in our room, I saw him reading a magazine and he was drinking water. 

 

"Here you are, princess." I joked. He took the soup and thanked me for it. I sat down next to him and saw that he was looking through baby magazines. "I can't wait till he's born." I kissed his temple. He smiled and nodded. 

 

Yes, we're having a boy. He was upset at first but was happy that our first child was a boy. I was of course excited. It's every father's dream to have a son and I was getting one. 

 

"Sehun." I looked at him and he kissed me. 

 

"What was that for?" He smiled and kissed me again.

 

"For loving me." I smiled and kissed him.


A/N:

Last chapter for the dominance chapter :'(

Should I do Chanyeol and Kai POV for bonus???

The story is coming to a close and then the sequel would be up!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3