Chapter Twenty Three

I Don't Love You!

Because you guys made me feel horrible about TaoRis, here is a chapter but Tao's POV. Later explanations will be explained in the A/N at the end of the chapter.


Tao POV

 

I woke up on the couch with my knees still up to my chest. I out my hand on my stomach and frowned when it finally sunk in that I'm going to be a mother but my pup will probably not even have a father. Even if I stayed with the pack, I don't think that Kris would acknowledge the child as his.

 

I wiped away a lone tear, a sad smile appeared on my face. The tear reminds me of me and how I have no one besides the pup inside of me.

 

I heard footsteps coming down the stairs, wiping away a few more tears, I looked at the stairs and saw Kris coming down. I turned my head towards the window and pretended that I didn't see him. I heard him drag his feet to the kitchen and then coming back out, going back upstairs.

 

"Aren't you the alpha?" I asked myself. "Aren't you supposed to care for your pack? Aren't you supposed to care for your mate that is carrying your pup?" To me those words sounded bitter. I hated how they came out but I was still made at him.

 

A few minutes passed since Kris came down and I heard more footsteps. I looked at the stairs and saw YiXing and Luhan. They came to the couch and tried to comfort me but nothing was working. Everyone knows that I made the alpha made. It was all my fault.

 

"Tao please don't do this to Kris. You have a pup on the way. You don't want it to come in the world with a messed up family do you?" YiXing asked me with sadness laced in his voice. I looked at him and started to cry.

 

"I didn't want this to happen! Why does he have to ignore me like this?!" I yelled at them. Luhan brought me in a hug while YiXing rubbed my back.

 

"What's with all the yelling? It's too early." Kai said as he came down the stairs with Kyungsoo and Jongsoo. "Tao, do you need me to bring Kris down here so you two can talk?" He asked me. I shook my head but he didn't seem like he would take no for an answer because he went back upstairs.

 

Kyungsoo put Jongsoo in the play crib and kneeled down in front of me. "Tao please talk to Kris. You can't ignore him for nine months. The baby will need a paternal figure in his life instead of a maternal figure."

 

"You don't know how hard this is. He yelled at me for no reason." I whispered harshly at him because I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. We all looked and saw Kai with Kris. Kris came to me, grabbed my wrist and brought me back to our room.

 

"Are you pregnant, yes or no?" He still sounded angry but I didn't want to anger him anymore. I nodded my head and flinched when I heard his fist connect with the wall. "Damn it Tao! Why didn't you tell me after you found out?!" He walked towards me and pushed me on the bed. He put his hands on my legs, making sure I won't run away. "Why?"

 

"You had a horrible attitude yesterday and I didn't want to tell you until you cooled down." I simply put it.

 

"Your the alphas mate. You can't his this from me. You are carrying the future alpha of this pack, understand?" I nodded and he cupped my cheeks. "I'm sorry for yesterday. Everything that happened, I was stressed and my anger came out on you."

 

"I don't think I can forgive you that easily." He nodded and sat down next to ne. I scooted away but he came closer. "Please, Kris."

 

"What? I can't be next to my mate and my child?" He wrapped his arm around my waist and my head landed on his chest. "Please don't be scared of me. It's not healthy for you or for the child." I sat up and a few tears fell from my face.

 

"I'm scared that you'll blow up again like you did yesterday." He sighed and kissed my forehead.

 

"So much stuff happened yesterday, I was just under allot of stress." I nodded and put my head on his shoulder. "What gender do you want the baby?" I chuckled by how he changed from being serious to talking about our child.

 

"I want a boy." He chuckled and laid us down with my head on his shoulder.

 

"I want a girl?" I looked at him weirdly. Usually alphas would want boys.

 

"Why?"

 

I looked at me and smiled. "Because she'll be beautiful like you." I rolled my eyes and shook my head at his statement. "Why do you want a boy?"

 

"Because, I want him to take over the alpha position when he gets older. I want a son who cares for his mate and doesn't snap at him. I want a son who is strong and is a good care taker of his pack." I looked at Kris and he looked sad at the description because he knew that I was mainly pointing at him.

 

"I already said I'm sorry. What more do you want from me?" I shook my head and got out of his grip. I walked to the door but turned to him.

 

"Just because you said your sorry doesn't mean I have to forgive you." I opened the door and was about to walk out but he slammed the door. "Kris please. Let me go outside." He grabbed my waist and brought me back to the bed. He lay me down and started to kiss me.

 

I didn't want to have with him but he is stressed from me and everything that happened. I might as well let him have me because he won't get any of this for eight months.

~

After our little session, he had the 'alpha smirk' and helped me get off the bed. He slapped my , whimpering after he did that because I was sore. I looked at him and he was putting on his sweat pants and whistling. I rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom to wash up.

 

Once I was washed up, I started to pack my clothes along with Kris's. I didn't see him when I came out of the bathroom, so I guess he's downstairs.

 

As I was going through his drawers, I saw an album. I picked it up and saw that it was his baby album. I traced my fingers over the black leather album and opened it. There were so many pictures of him and his parents. He was definitely a cute pup.

 

"Baby, your daddy was a cute little pup. Let's hope you'll turn out like him." I said to my baby. I put the album in his suitcase and continued packing his stuff. "Baby, your going to love your daddy. He may have hurt mommy but he'll love you. If your a boy then he'll love how he will get to take you out hunting and learn how to be alpha of the pack. If your a girl then he'll show you with love and make sure that no boy will get close to you unless it's your brother. Your daddy will love you. It's sad that he's hurting mommy right now."

 

I heard someone clear his throat. I didn't need to turn around to know it was Kris because no one was allowed in here besides Kris and I. If they came in here then they had to have permission form either one of us. He sat down behind me and rubbed my stomach.

 

"Baby, daddy is sorry that he hurt mommy. He acted like a jerk yesterday and made mommy cry then sleep on the couch. Daddy was a bad man yesterday but he asked mommy for his forgiveness but mommy didn't forgive him. Why didn't he? Because he's scared that I'll blow up again? Or is he scared that I'll hurt you? Baby, you'll have the most beautiful mommy, who will love you with all of his heart and a daddy that will protect you. Can you tell mommy to forgive daddy because daddy doesn't like mommy ignoring him." I rolled my eyes and I smiled a little.

 

"Baby, can you tell daddy that he was an yesterday but mommy forgives him because he learned his mistake and realized that he hurt not only one but two people." He kissed my neck. I turned my head to face him and he kissed my lips.

 

"Thank you Tao." I kissed his lips just to shut him up. He broke the kiss and pecked my nose.

 

 

Sometimes I don't even know how I ended up with him but yesterday I wished that I wasn't his mate. Now, he makes it harder for me to leave him. I love him but if he blows up again and makes me act like that again, I could lose the baby.


A/N:

Okay, you guys made me feel horrible and I kept on seeing the comments and I was like

O.O

Later on in the story I will be making a POV of Kris, Chen, Suho and Sehun

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3