*Bonus* Chapter Ninteen

I Don't Love You!

Baekhyun POV

 

I sat on the couch, shaking and waiting for news about Chanhyun's condition. I'm so scared that I may lose my baby. I would've never expected to be in this situation. I didn't know how to feel. The only thing I felt was sadness.

 

I love Chanyeol with all my heart but if something happened to our tiny giant, then he would be devastated but I wouldn't be able to contain myself. I would probably die without my baby.

 

I meet Chanyeol at a coffee shop that I worked at. Some people say in movies have love at first sight and that's exactly what it was with Chanyeol. It was a weird attraction because I didn't have those same feelings for my ex-boyfriend but when I saw the giant, I knew that I wanted to be with him for the rest of my life.

 

When he introduced himself to me, I was scared from his voice but I got used to it. He waited for my shift to end and took me out to dinner. Let's just say that I took him back to my apartment and we also had dessert.

 

When he told me that he had to leave the next morning I was upset because I felt like he was taking a piece of my heart with him. I gave him my number and he gave me his. Ever since that day we have been inseparable.

 

It was until our third year of dating he introduced me to guys. I was happy to meet all of them but Kris had a scary aura around him that made me not want to get to close to him or set him off. Chanyeol had warned me about him. He said that he had a leader instinct and that if anything happened to anyone that lived in the house he would fell responsible.

 

After that day, I meet Kyungsoo. He scared me at first because of his eyes but then I found out that he was really down to earth. He loved to cook, sing and clean. All of the stuff that I liked to do. 

 

Our fourth year of dating Chanyeol told me that Kris wanted to talk with us. It wasn't until I got there I saw Kyungsoo sitting next to Kai with a scared expression on his face. Everyone was in the living room and Kris was standing with his arms crossed over his chest. Chanyeol put his arm around my waist and pulled me into his lap.

 

Kris had told us that they we're wolves. Kyungsoo and I didn't believe him but when he made Chanyeol and Kai change in front of us, I ran out of the house. I didn't know how to react. It wasn't everyday your boyfriend turns into a wolf in front of you.

 

I sat in my apartment after that event, curled in a ball on my couch and waiting for Chanyeol to call me. It was past midnight and I knew that I blew it with Chanyeol. I was about to go to my room until I heard a knock on the door. I opened it and I saw Chanyeol. I had brought him inside and he explained to me that Kris wouldn't allow him to date me because I wasn't a wolf.

 

I didn't want to be changed and I told him that. He did something that surprised me. He cried. He begged for me to change because I was his life, lover and everything. I didn't know how to react. I have never seen him cry like he did. He was bawling in front of me. I told him that would think about it. He stayed that night and the whole night we made love because he wanted to show me how much he loved me.

 

It took me two months until I decided that I wanted to be changed. I had told my parents that I was moving to America because my boyfriend's job was moving there. They were upset at first but they accepted it. My older brother wasn't thrilled but he said that he couldn't hold me back from the person I love.

 

Since I got changed, along with Kyungsoo, we were very clumsy wolves. Suho and Chen had taught us how to hunt. Because of them we are the best hunters in the pack, along side with our mates.

 

Chanyeol had told me that he wanted a family and I also wanted one to. We decided that we would try.

 

It took us about four months until I was finally pregnant with our first baby. Chanyeol was thrilled and kept on talking nonsense about how the baby will look like me but have Chanyeol's features. I was happy that I was pregnant but scared that I would have a miscarriage. Chanyeol had told me not to worry but it always scared me because my mom had a miscarriage with my baby sister.

 

Sure enough my worst fear became a reality. I woke up with a horrible pain in my abdomen. Chanyeol got Suho and he told me to change into a wolf. I couldn't because of the pain. Chanyeol tried to make me but I couldn't. Blood started to come out and Suho told me that if I didn't change into a wolf then I could die along with the baby. I changed into a wolf and the whole bed was covered with blood. I changed back into my human form and I ran to the bathroom, locking the door in the process.

 

I didn't want to have another child since that night. Chanyeol had that look on his face that made me feel horrible. He told me that it wasn't my fault and that the baby wasn't ready to come in the world. It didn't help because I felt horrible. Now I knew how my mom felt after she lost my sister. Chanyeol had asked me if I want to keep on trying and I told him that I would.

 

Six months after the loss of our first child, I was pregnant with our second. This time I made sure that I had a better diet and I watched what I did. Chanyeol made sure that I was drinking water everyday because he was still scared about a miscarriage. Suho had put me on some pills that defiantly helped with the pregnancy.

 

I was about seven months pregnant until I felt a contraction. Chanyeol wasn't home, so I yelled out for Suho. He told me that I was in labor and that he needed to take me to the hospital. I was scared that I was going to lose this one, so I did what Suho told me.

 

Once we got to the hospital, Suho put a drug in me and the only thing that I remembered hearing was Suho yelling out, "Chanyeol's coming!"

 

When I woke up I saw Chanyeol holding our little baby. He looked at me and gave me the baby. I wasn't surprised that it was a boy because we expected it. He was beautiful. He had my skin complexion but he would defiantly have Chanyeol's height. Chanyeol told me that I could name him and the only name that came to my mind was Chanhyun.

 

Suho kept me and Chanhyun in the hospital for a month because I was still recovering from my surgery and it hurt to move around while the doctors had to make sure that Chanhyun was alright to be discharged.

 

The day that we were both discharged, Suho had told me that Chanhyun has a weak immune system, so I have to be careful with him. Chanyeol and I understood and we took our little bundle of joy home with us.

 

Another month had past and Kyungsoo had given birth, a week after I was discharged. Kris had told us that we were going to have new brothers and I was so happy.

 

Kyungsoo and I planned out dinner for them but Chanyeol and Kai told us not to put so much stress on ourselves because we can't afford to get sick, especially when we have children.

 

When Sehun arrived with his mate, the boy was already in tears. We made sure that he was alright and made him feel like he was at home. When Kris arrived with his mate, Luhan had quickly ran to the other boy. They told us that they were brothers and they have two more. When Chen arrived his mate was past out. He wanted me to check his mate's ankle because he twisted it. The way up the stairs Chen was scolded by Kyungsoo about how to treat your mate better.

 

While we were making sure Chens mate was comfortable, Kyungsoo found out the boy had a fever. Kyungsoo told me that he was going to scold Chen until his ears were bleeding. Of course, I laughed at that comment and we left the room to go talk to Chen.

 

After our 'little' talk we were heading up the stairs but heard someone crying. We rushed to the room and saw Chens mate on the ground crying. We helped him up and made sure he was comfortable. Kyungsoo left because Jongsoo started cry and that left me alone with Xiumin. I had told him about my past and he seemed really sad. I told him that everything was fine now but before we could have a deep conversation, Chen came in the room and I had left.

 

It had been a few day since Tao, Luhan, YiXing and Xiumin have came and Chanyeol had told me that there were hunters in the woods. I have never had any experience with hunters but Chanyeol has. He has a scar on his back that went from his right shoulder to his left hipbone. It is big and he hated it but I told him that it was beautiful just like him.

 

We had to move into another house Kris had just in case something like this happened. A few days since we lived in the house, Xiumin found out he was pregnant. I was happy for him but scared that he would lose the baby just like I did with mine. Chen seemed to be happy when he found out that Xiumin was pregnant because he made dinner for him. Two days after Xiumin found out he was pregnant, YiXing was also expecting.

 

Chanyeol and I were in our room and he joked about how we're just popping out babies. I rolled my eyes at that statement and continued playing with Chanhyun but he started to cough. I looked at Chanyeol with a worried look plastered on my face but Chanyeol said that we shouldn't be alarmed by it. I agreed with him.

 

Chanhyun hadn't coughed for two weeks and Chanyeol told me that I was being a little paranoid. One night we were getting ready to go to bed but then Chanhyun had started to cry. I went to pick him up but I checked his forehead just to make sure. I frowned when I felt a fever. I told Chanyeol that he had a fever and he made me take Chanhyun downstairs to take his temperature.

 

Once I made sure my little giant was comfortable, we went downstairs and I checked his temperature. It was 99 degrees and that was too high for a baby. I told Chanyeol and he said that he would get Chanhyun's bag ready. I put Chanhyun in the high chair and started to put shoes on him until I was stopped by Kris.

 

I told him that Chanhyun had to go to the doctor but he wouldn't let me. I was surprised because he would normally let me take him to the doctor. I yelled at him, asking what would he do if it was his child and he did something that scared me. He slammed me against the wall and pinned my wrists above my head. Chanyeol yanked Kris off of me and I started to cry when I felt my giant's warmth.

 

Eventually, Kris let Chanyeol take Chanhyun to the doctor. I asked him why I couldn't take him and he said because he couldn't afford losing me and Chanhyun because of the hunters. I understood why but at least I could've gone with my mate.

 

Morning came a little too fast and I missed seeing my baby in the crib across from the bed. I walked down the stairs and Chanyeol had called me and told me that the doctors think that Chanhyun has a slim chance of making it. I bawled my eyes out when he told me that.

 

I saw his phoenix and clutched it to my chest. Chanyeol got it for our little giant when he was still in the hospital and he never goes to sleep without it. I went into the kitchen to start breakfast but I couldn't I was too upset about my baby. I ended up crying again for twenty minutes.

 

I had heard someone coming down the stairs but I ignored it. YiXing gave me a hug and walked me to the couch. I told him about Chanhyun and how he has a weak immune system. Suho had come down the stairs and told me that the doctors had called him, saying that Chanhyun is doing better but he's going to check up on him. I thanked him and he left.

 

I told YiXing that I would be in my room and he didn't fight me, he told me that he would get me if anything happens. I curled up in bed and cried myself to sleep.

 

I woke up when I felt someone moving my bangs out of my face and someone calling out my name. I opened my eyes and saw Chanyeol.

 

"What happened?" I asked as I sat up. Chanyeol sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist, bringing me into his chest.

 

"Do you want to see Chanhyun?" I nodded and he helped me get dresses. I asked him if I needed to bring Chanhyun's bag and he said that I should just in case. I grabbed the bag and phoenix and we left to go to the hospital.

 

When we got there, Chanyeol took me to were Chanhyun was. Once I saw my baby, I cried my heart out. He was in a crib with a breathing tube in his mouth. He was sleeping peacefully and that's what matters.

 

Suho came in the room and gave me a sad smile. "We don't know if he will get better or worse. He got a little flu but with his immune system, we don't know. Just think positive." I nodded and thanked Suho. When he left the room I turned to Chanyeol and he brought me in a hug.

 

"He'll be fine, Baek." I nodded and started to cry again. I guess Chanyeol felt his chest getting wet because he tightened his grip on me. "He'll be fine." He said again but his words were cracking and I knew he was crying.

 

He broke the hug when we heard Chanhyun crying from the crib. I walked up to it and put my hand in there, his head gently, which seemed to calm him down because he stopped crying but coughed again.

 

"It's okay Chanhyun. Mommy is right here." I told him and more tears fell from my eyes. "Mommy and daddy won't leave until you get better. I love you, my little phoenix." He stretched out his hand towards mine and grabbed my thumb with his little hands. I smiled and kissed his head.

 

Chanyeol put his hand on his leg and started to his leg. A smile formed on my face when I saw that Chanyeol's hand was bigger than his leg.

 

"Chanhyun, you have to make it out for mommy. He's been a mess since you've been in here and he doesn't like seeing you like this. Chanhyun, daddy and mommy love you." Chanyeol had told him. I put the phoenix next to Chanhyun and he started to clap his hands when he saw his stuffed animal. "He'll be fine."

 

"He doesn't seem sick." Chanyeol shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I promise you Baek, he'll be fine. I don't want to lose another child." I bit my lip and he wrapped his arms around me.

 

"I don't want to lose him either." He picked up my chin and kissed my lips.

 

"We won't Suho is a great doctor." I nodded and kissed his lips again, hoping that it'll ease my pain from seeing Chanhyun like this.

 

We broke the kiss when Chanhyun started to cry again. I walked back towards him and continued his head. Chanyeol brought me a chair and I sat down in it. He rubbed my shoulders and kissed the top of my head.


A/N:

My favorite OTP!!!!!

BaekYeol!!!!

I love this couple for some reason. I hope this chapter wasn't a let down.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3