Chapter Five

I Don't Love You!

Tao POV

 

After I was finished packing, Kris came in and got my stuff. He informed me that Luhan had already left. I was upset that Luhan had left without saying goodbye to us. I had told Kris that but he told me that I shouldn't worry because they live in the same house but they took different cars so that they can spend more time with us.

 

He took my hand and pulled me out of the room. I saw Xiumin limping and Chen helping him, with the saddest expression I've seen on him. I saw that YiXing looked a little lost and Suho had to help him walk. I had asked Kris what happened to my brothers but he didn't tell me anything.

 

When we got outside, he helped me get in his car. He put my stuff in the trunk and got into the driver's seat. He told Chen and Suho that they better be at the house in two hours.

 

He started to drive away from my house and I let a few tears roll down my face. I was so upset that I was being taken away from my parents. I mean, I know my duties and I knew that I was going to have a family but I was still upset that I was going to be taken from my real family.

 

He had tried to start a conversation with me but I had ignored him. I didn't really care hearing him talk. He would've let me say goodbye to my brothers, even if it was going to be for a few hours.

 

"Tao I need to talk to you. Stop acting immature and listen to me." I looked at him and he had no expression on his face. His eyes were cold and he looked rather bored. "I need you to know that you will be under the same roof as your brothers but they will have their own mates, who will be protective over them. You're also going to be living under the same roof with four other wolves. They are mates and they have children, who are still babies." He stopped and turned to me. "Be careful with the two that mated with them. They are very protective with their children and they're mates."

 

"What are they're names?" I was so curious knowing they're were going to be four other people plus children.

 

"Chanyeol and Kai are the wolves that have been with the pack longer than Suho. Kai had found Kyungsoo about two years ago and Chanyeol found Baekhyun four years ago. I don't know both of their stories but I was willing for them to join the pack."

 

"Were they already wolves?"  He shook his head. I nodded and for the rest of the car ride, we stayed in complete silence.

~

 

We pulled up to a big house. It was made out of wood, so I knew that it would be warm in there during winter. He helped me get out of the car and took my bag from the trunk. He took my hand and brought me inside the house.

 

I was welcomed to someone yelling at someone else. I saw Luhan almost in tears. He spotted me and ran to me. I tried to comfort him but I did not know why he was acting like this.

 

"What happened?" I whispered.

 

"Sehun yelled at me then that giant started to yell at Sehun. Sehun yelled at me again then the giant started to yell even louder." He covered his ears and leaned back in my chest. This is not how I want my brother to be treated.

 

"Chanyeol stop." Kris ordered the giant. He stopped and turned towards me along with Sehun.

 

He came up to me and extended his arm. "I'm Chanyeol." He had short cut black hair and he had a weird smile.

 

I took his hand and gave him a smile. "I'm Tao."

 

"So, I'm guessing your Kris' mate?" I nodded my head. "Just to warn you, don't get him mad." I bit my lip and nodded.

 

"Channie, I need help with Chanhyun."  A small brunette came to the giant and handed him a baby. The baby looked like he was about two months old. He was so big.

 

The brunette looked at me and gave me a smile. "My name is Baekhyun. Your Kris' mate right?" I nodded and returned the smile. "Oh no! Luhan what happened?"

 

Luhan looked up and almost cried again. "Sehun." That was all he said before Baekhyun took him and brought him to the kitchen.

 

I followed them and I saw a small wide-eyed male and a tan male, who was holding a tiny sleeping baby. They noticed us and gave us a smile. The wide-eyed male looked at Luhan and quickly gave him a cup of tea.

 

"What happened?" He asked while Luhan's cheek. Luhan seemed at ease when he did that. I guess we dont' really need to depend on each other. We have other people to help us through this situation.

 

"Sehun is horrible." Luhan looked down and let a few more tears leave his eyes.

 

The wide-eyed male shook his head. He looked up and saw me. "I'm Kyungsoo." He waved at me.

 

I waved back. "I'm Tao."

 

"Kyungsoo, can you take Jongsoo for a little bit. I will talk to Sehun." The tan male brushed me off. He didn't even bother telling me his mate.

 

"That's Kai, my mate. I am sorry if he acts like that. He has been tired ever since Jongsoo was born that he completely forgotten his manners some times. I'm guessing you're Kris' mate." I nodded my head but I was distracted by the baby that had woken up. "Do you want to hold him?" I nodded my head and let a smile form on my face. "Just support his head. He is a month old."

 

As I held Jongsoo, I noticed Kris looking at me with a smile on his face. I think that when he saw me with the baby, his whole view changed on why he wanted me.


A/N:

Alright, won't update until Sunday.

I hope this chapter wasn't a disappointment.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3