Family Tree

I Don't Love You!

Okay since you guys are confused about the children and who thery're parents are and mates and their ranks, here it is:

 

Tao + Kris = ZiFan ,15, and Zina ,12, she will be mentioned but won't have a POV. ZiFan is the alpha of the next pack. ZiFan's mate is Jonghyun. Zina's mate is Minhyun, who is Taeho's older brother.

 

Luhan + Sehun = Kang, 15, and Jiao, 12, she will be mentioned but won't have a POV.  Kang's mate is Seunghyun who is the delta. Jiao doesn't have a mate but will get one later on in the story.

 

Xiumin + Chen = JongSeok, 15, and JongMin, 11, he will not have a POV but will be mentioned. JongSeok is the other delta. JongSeok's mate is Taeho. JongMin will get a mate later on in the story.

 

YiXing + Suho = Yinho, 15, and Hui, 15, she will be mentioned but not have a POV. Yinho is submissive wolf. Yinho's mate is KyungIn who is the beta. Hui's mate Casper, 16, who doesn't have a role but ZiFan always has his last opinon on everything because he's the oldest.

 

Chanyeol + Baekhyun = Chanhyun, 16, and Jonghyun, 15. Chanhyun is the beta and is the second oldest. Jonghyun is ZiFan's mate, submissive wolf. Chanhyun is Jongsoo's mate. 

 

Kai + Kyungsoo = Jongsoo, 16, and KyungIn, 15. Jongsoo is submissive wolf and his mate is Chanhyun. KyungIn is the beta and is Yinho's mate.

 

Taemin + Minho = Taeho, 15, and Minhyun, 16. They're from a different pack. Taeho is JongSeok's mate and Minhyun is Zina's mate. Minhyun doesn't have a rolein the pack. 

 

YongGuk + HimChan = Seunghyun, 16. He's from a different pack and his father was the alpha but gave his son to Kang for a mate. Seunghyun is the delta. 

 

I hope this helps! Sorry if I confused anyone