Chapter Thirteen

I Don't Love You!

Tao POV

 

I woke up to Kris's snoring. I looked at him and a smile played on my face. I was happy that he was going to be my mate but I was scared about mating.

 

I sat up and I heard Xiumin . I felt my face burning up and I covered my ears. I can't believe that I have to hear my older brother mating. He is so loud! It's horrible!

 

I felt Kris stirring and the weight shifting from the bed. I felt his hands moving my hands from my ears. I turned my head and saw Kris smiling at me. He wrapped one of his arms around my face and played with the strands of my hair with the other.

 

"Loud aren't they?" He asked with a chuckle. I nodded and heard another moan. I tried to move my hand away from his grip but he was stronger than me, so I hid my face in his chest. I heard him chuckle and felt his arms around me.

 

It felt nice being held by someone who wasn't your brother.

 

"When are they going to stop?" I whinnied in his chest.

 

"It takes time to mate." I groaned and he laughed.

 

Finally, for what seemed like hours, the has ceased. I picked up my head from Kris's chest and he was smiling at me. He leaned forward and kissed my lips gently. He my lower lip and I parted my mouth. The next thing that I knew he had his tongue dancing in my mouth.

 

He was about to take my shirt off but there was a knock on the door. Kris groaned and broke the kiss. He yelled for the person to come in and to our surprise it was Suho and he had a worried look on his face. He was panting really hard and he looked like he was about to have a breakdown.

 

"What's happened?" Kris asked, his alpha mode suddenly coming into play.

 

"I have to take YiXing to the hospital." Kris didn't even question. His eyes widened and he nodded his head. Suho ran out of the room and Kris cupped his face in his hands and gave a shaky sigh.

 

I knew that being an alpha came with responsibilities but having new people come in and now one has to go to the hospital, it is probably allot for Kris.

 

I rubbed his back and tried to make him lie down. He fought with me at first but in the end I won and he laid down on the bed. I laid down next to him and let him wrap his arms around me.

~

 

I woke up without Kris next to me. I sighed and got up from the bed and walked out of the room. I saw Xiumin walking out of his room and he had a limp. I was trying to hold my laugh in but it was too funny seeing him walk like that. He looked like a deformed penguin!

 

He turned around and his whole face was red and he was glaring at me. "S-Shut up!" He tried to yell at me but his voice cracked from the embarrassment.

 

I walked to him and put my arm around his shoulder. "Have a good nights sleep?" His face was red again and he glared at me.

 

"I said shut up!" He covered his ears and limped down the stairs. I laughed so hard. He looked so funny limping like that.

 

When I got downstairs, I saw Kyungsoo making breakfast and Baekhyun looking after the two little babies. Kyungsoo looked at Xiumin and a smile formed on his face and he chuckled. Baekhyun looked at him and shook his head while he rolled his eyes.

 

"How was your sleep last night?" Baekhyun asked as he got Chanhyun's bottle and started to feed him.

 

Xiumin groaned and slammed his head on the table, making everyone flinch from the sound. Xiumin groaned in pain but I think that he was more embarrassed about last night than to worry about the pain. I rubbed his back, trying to offer him some comfort.

 

"Where are Kris, Chen, Chanyeol and Kai?" I asked Baekhyun. He shrugged his shoulders.

 

"I woke up without him. Same with Kyungsoo."

 

I pouted. I wanted to know where Kris was because I am worried about him. He may not be my mate yet but it still doesn't change that I can worry about him.

 

Luhan came downstairs and was eyeing Xiumin. He sat down across from him and shook his head.

 

"Sehun wasn't with you when you woke up?" Kyungsoo asked. Luhan pursed his lips and shook his head.

 

"I wonder where they are. Chanyeol needs to help me with our little giant." Baekhyun sighed.

 

After breakfast, Kris, Chanyeol, Chen, Kai and Sehun walked in the house with disturbed looks on their faces. Chanyeol walked over to Baekhyun and took Chanhyun from him and started to rock him to sleep. Baekhyun asked him what was wrong but Chanyeol shook his head. Kai went to Jongsoo and kept him in his arms. Kyungsoo tried to talk to Kai, but he would shake his head and tell him that he would explain later. Chen went to Xiumin and took him upstairs along with Sehun and Luhan. I looked at Kris and he shook his head.

 

I walked closer to him and he pulled me into a hug. I broke the hug. He grabbed my wrist and brought me upstairs. When we got to our room, he put me on the bed and sat next to me.

 

"Our ally pack smelled hunters. They weren't too far from their house which is about three days by foot." He looked at me with tears in his eyes. "We need to move. The guys agree with me and think its a safer idea because two have children and we are still in the mating process with you, Luhan and YiXing."

 

I nodded and tried to absorb all of the information. "When are we moving?"

 

"Two days. We already have a house. Kai, Suho and Chen are going to be moving the stuff in the house during those two days. They are supposed to started today but because your brother is in the hospital, Kai, Chen and Chanyeol would start moving."

 

"Where?"

 

"Near the city." I nodded and he kissed my lips.

 

I was scared because this was my first experience with hunters and I don't know how dangerous they are, even when we have babies with us.


A/N:

No ! I'm waiting for TaoRis and HunHan but there will be a surprise in the next chapter!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3