Chapter Thirty Six

I Don't Love You!

Tao POV

 

Having to take care of JongSeok is hard because Xiumin and Chen kept him on a strict schedule and he was only a few weeks old but that baby knew when he had to be feed and take his nap. He was a good nephew because he was quiet and he rarely cried. I just hope that ZiFan will be good just like JongSeok.

 

Kris and I have talked about what kind of parents we want to be and we decided that we want to be disciplinarian and kind ones. We don't want ZiFan to have strict parents and be scared of us and we don't want to be kind ones all the time and him being a little bit rebellious when he grows up. So we both settled on being both kind of parents.

 

Kris has told me that being an alpha's son puts allot of weight on your shoulders because the children of the pack look up to you. I knew that ZiFan will be stressed about it when he get's older but he will learn to get used to it.

 

My dad is an alpha and I know what ZiFan will have to go through. My friend's looked up to Xiumin and Luhan because they were my dad's older children. I remember one night Xiumin was in his room and he was crying while my mom and dad tried to comfort him. He said that it was hard having everyone look up to you and that everyone wants your opinion on everything. It will break my heart if ZiFan cries over something like that but he has to learn his responsibilities of being the alpha's son.

 

I heard the door open and I saw Luhan walking and he looked worn out. He sat down on the bed and began to cry. I scooted over to him and wrapped an arm around him. He looked at me and put his face in my neck.

 

"What's wrong Lu?" He sighed deeply and looked at me.

 

"I'm pregnant Tao. Sehun and I just come back from the doctors and he said that I was almost a month."  He looked at his lap and played with his fingers.

 

"Then why are you upset? You should be happy that you're having a child." He shook his head and more tears fell from his eyes.

 

"Tao he's too young to have a child and I don't want to have one right away." I shook my head and sighed. If Kris heard him talk like this then he would yell at him and Sehun.

 

"You're acting immature Luhan. Think about this. What if Kris heard you talking like this? What will happen? Lu, you're putting your child in a horrible situation. If you want to have an abortion then be my guest but that will hurt you in the future." The door opened and it was Kris and Sehun.

 

Kris didn't look to happy and I could've guessed that Sehun told him about their little problem. He grabbed Sehun by his arm and threw him on the bed while he gently grabbed my wrist and sat me down on his chair. He ran his fingers through his hair while sighing loudly.

 

"Now tell me why would you want to do this?" He asked them and the tone that he was using was scaring me. It was deep and very demand full.

 

"We didn't expect too." I knew Kris had a soft side for Sehun because he was the pup but if it included killing a something that didn't have a chance to live, he will get mad.

 

"Sehun, I know that you're the pup and that you're not ready but it's immature for you to be acting like this. If you two decide getting an abortion go ahead but I just want you to remember this, once you abort the baby then it will hurt you in the future." After he said that they both left without giving us a single glance. "Sometimes he can be immature but killing something innocent will not only hurt them but the pack."

 

"Just promise that you won't get mad if they do abort the baby." He looked at me and shook his head.

 

"I can't make that promise Tao. Its selfish that they would even consider that." He laid on the bed and sniffled a little bit. "He's acting as if they're not going to be hurt by it but they are."

 

I sat down next to his head and moved the blonde locks away from his eyes. He looked at me with tears in his eyes and one lone tear fell from his right eye and landed on the bed. He was hurting and I could tell because he's eyes tell his feelings.

 

"I'm just scared that they'll go through with it." He nodded and put his hand on my baby bump. A small smile formed on his face.

 

"I'm happy that we'll parents in three months. I'm worried that you'll go into early labor."  Kris cared about my safety along with ZiFan's.

 

He didn't want ZiFan to be born weak. He needed him to be strong because he is the future alpha of the pack. He told me that ZiFan shouldn't have a weak side. The only weak side he should have is if his mate is hurt.

 

What's funny is that we already discussed it with Baekhyun and Chanyeol, that they're next born child will be ZiFan's mate. Baekhyun agreed to it because he wanted to have another child while Chanyeol didn't want to have another child but by allot of persuading by Kris, Baekhyun and I he agreed.

 

"Tao." I looked down at Kris and he looked like he was about to pass out. I his forehead and his eye's started to close. "I love you." He whispered before he fell asleep. I smiled and kissed his forehead.

 

"I love you too."


A/N:

Oh my God!! I had the best Christmas! I got the EXO backpack that I begged my parents for, Sehun's wind pendant and Shinee socks!

Anyways, Merry Christmas everyone!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3