Chapter Thirty Seven

I Don't Love You!

YiXing POV

 

Ever since JongSeok was born, all of our mates have been looking out for us, making sure that no one would go into early labor. 

 

Suho was being very conscious of me. Since we decided to move back in with the pack, he's been keeping a close eye on me. I haven't left the room unless I had to. I'm just scared that I'll have another miscarriage and I don't want to lose another child.

 

I keep my distance from Chen sometimes but not Xiumin. I love my brother with my heart but he needs to know that I won't stay in the same room as his mate until the baby is born. 

 

JongSeok is a good baby. Suho and I would take him for awhile so Chen and Xiumin can have some rest but this child likes attention. He will cry, whine and scream if someone, besides Xiumin and Chen, were around him. 

 

Chen told us that JongSeok has his personality from when he was a baby and he said that he kept his parents up all night and whine for attention. I felt bad for Xiumin because he has to deal with that. 

 

Suho said that he was a calm baby. He barley cried and he would always sleep. I was a hyperactive baby. I would stay up all night and sleep during the day. 

 

Today was the day that I get to see if I was going to have a girl or a boy. We both decided that we wanted a girl because all of my brothers and their mates want boys, so we wanted to be different and go with a girl and it should probably be interesting being the only girl.

 

I was watching Chanhyun and Jongsoo and a smile formed on my face when I saw Jongsoo hand Chanhyun his phoenix. Kyungsoo and Baekhyun want their children to be mates because they're inseparable.

 

"YiXing." I turned my head and saw Suho standing at the door. "Ready?" He asked. I stood up and walked to him. I took his hand into mine and he smiled. 

 

On the way to the hospital, I kept on thinking how the baby will affect my life along with Suho's. I saw what it did to Xiumin and Chen and they're fine. Probably because they are truly dedicated to their child's every need.

 

We didn't know what gender our first child was because I was only a month. Now I'm four months pregnant with our second child. I don't want to lose this one because we're so far along and if we lose this one then we will stop trying, that's what we both agreed on. 

 

"YiXing." Suho called me. I looked at him and he pointed at the hospital. "Are you okay? You've been acting different lately." 

 

"I'm fine." I gave him a smile and he helped me out of the car. 

 

We headed to the room and there I saw the ultrasound kit. He told me to lie down and that he'll get everything ready. He wanted to be my doctor because he doesn't want any o else touch me. He lifted up my shirt and put gel on my stomach. 

 

"Alright, let's see." He moved the instrument to my stomach and started to move it around while his eyes stayed glued to the screen. He stopped once he saw a little figure that was curled up. He looked at me and smiled. "That's the head." He pointed at the big blob, my child's head. "His body and..." He stopped talking and had a smile on his face.

 

"What is it?" I asked. He turned to me and kissed my lips. 

 

He moved the instrument and I saw another big blob. My eyes widened and tears started to fall from my eyes. 

 

"One girl and... one boy." His voice started to crack and tears fell from his eyes. He put the instrument away and cleaned my stomach. 

 

We didn't talk. It 's an emotional time for us because we are expecting twins. I guess miracles happen and we were lucky to have twins.

 

"YiXing..." He couldn't talk and neither could I. 

 

"Twins." He sighed and nodded his head. 

 

"Your pregnancy is going to be risky now that your expecting twins. It's not safe for someone with a weak heart like you to be carrying twins." He helped me off the bed and kissed my temple. "But, we're having twins." I knew he was happy. 

 

The void from the lose of our first child will be replaced because we have two babies coming along the way.


A/N:

Yay!!! Update!!!

Whose happy???????

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3