Chapter Twenty Two

I Don't Love You!

Tao POV

 

I was so scared when the hunters came. My heart was pounding as I held onto YiXing and Jongsoo. I looked at Luhan and Xiumin and they looked like they were trying to stay strong but in the end broke down.

 

We were all scared but I was more scared for Jongsoo. He is a month old and I didn't want his life to end young. If the hunters did find us then I would sacrifice my life just to save Jongsoo. I loved the baby and if anything happened to him, I would be upset.

 

YiXing had stated that I may be pregnant and I am scared to tell Kris. It's not that he wouldn't be happy, it's because I just turned twenty and he wanted me a little bit older before we had a pup. I knew that I had failed him as a mate and I'm scared what he will say when he finds out.

 

The footsteps ceased and they were talking above us. I tightened my grip on Jongsoo while YiXing tightened his on me. They were talking about us not being there and their leader sounded intimidating. One of them said that the wolves were here, so I knew Kris was here along with Chen, Suho and Sehun.

 

We heard yelling then a gunshot. YiXing whimpered when we heard footsteps running down here.

 

The door opened and it revealed Sehun, Suho and Kris. Suho grabbed Xiumin and pulled him out of the room, motioning YiXing to follow him. Sehun ran to Luhan and engulfed him in a hug. Kris ran to me, kissed me on the lips and hugged me tightly, trying to be careful of Jongsoo.

 

He pulled me out of the room and brought me into the living room. Kyungsoo, immediately ran towards me and got his baby, holding him tightly. Kris wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed my temple.

 

"Where's Chen?" Luhan asked. I looked around the room and didn't see Chen or Xiumin.

 

Kris tightened his grip on my waist and he his lips. "He got shot. Kai took him to the hospital. Xiumin is in there room packing. We are leaving in three days. I already bought a house in the city." They all nodded and Kris brought me to our room.

 

When we got to our room, Kris engulfed me in a hug again and I felt my shoulder getting wet. I broke the hug and saw Kris crying. I wiped his tears away and kissed his lips.

 

"I thought that I was going to lose you. When I saw you in the cellar, my heart stopped beating because you were okay." I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck, him doing the same but around my waist.

 

"I'm here. All in one piece." He rolled his eyes and shook his head but I heard a little chuckle. Even though he was the alpha, I knew how to make him smile, laugh and act like a child sometimes.

 

Kris broke the hug and went to our closet. He got out my suitcase and told me to start packing my clothes. He didn't want to waste any time and I knew he wanted to get out of there before the hunters came back and hurt us.

 

We stopped packing when we heard Chanyeol's loud voice booming through the house while Baekhyun was trying to hush him. I started to laugh because Baekhyun was just as loud as Chanyeol but Kris sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.

 

"Sometimes I wonder who is mature in there relationship?" He muttered to himself but I ended up laughing. He helped me up and brought me downstairs.

 

When we got down there I saw Chanhyun passed out in Baekhyun's arms. I smiled but Kris took my wrist and brought me into the kitchen. He told me to stay here and wait. One by one all of my brothers came into the kitchen. Kris looked at all of us and began to speak.

 

"I wanted to ask you a question. Did you hear any names?"

 

Luhan nodded. "I only heard one."

 

"What name?"

 

"BaekBeom." We heard a gasp and all of us looked at Baekhyun, who had tears in his eyes.

 

"Baekhyun calm down." Kris told him.

 

We found out the Baekhyun's brother was BaekBeom and I knew that would cause problems if his brother found us again. Kris told him that he would talk to him later and Baekhyun left.

 

"Did anything else happen?" I saw Luhan looking at me and I lowered my head and nodded.

 

"I think I'm pregnant."

 

"What?" He sounded like he didn't believe me.

 

"Were not sure." Luhan said. I started to cry because I was so scared what Kris was going to say. Luhan told him that Xiumin was supposed to call Chen to pick up pregnancy test but he saw the hunters instead.

 

"Can all three of you leave?" My brother left and I started to cry even harder when I heard his footsteps coming close. I started to step back but once my back hit the wall, I knew I had it coming. Kris put his arms on the wall, blocking me from moving. I didn't want to look up. I was so scared.

 

"Don't be mad." I begged him. He picked up my chin tightly, making sure I didn't turn my face away from him.

 

"You could've told me when we were upstairs. You could've told me when we were in the cellar. You decided to tell me know?" He wasn't yelling but his voice was strict and to me it sounded like he was yelling.

 

"I was scared." I said in a low voice.

 

"Why?!" He slammed his hand against the wall. He let go of my chin, turned his back against me and started to walk forward a little. I slid to the ground and started to cry. "Why couldn't you tell me something so important?!" He turned back around and I knew I had angered him.

 

"I don't know for sure." I tried telling him, trying hard not letting my voice crack but failing.

 

"If you still suspect it you have to tell me! It's one of your responsibilities as an alphas mate!" He left the kitchen and I cried my heart out.

 

My brothers came in the kitchen and they all gave me a hug, telling me everything will be okay. Nothing would be okay. I angered the alpha and now he hates me. They brought me in the living room and YiXing started to clean my face with a wet towel.

 

"It's okay baby Tao." YiXing tried to comfort me.

 

Night came too fast. Kris still hasn't tried to talk to me, so I decided to sleep on the couch. YiXing told me to sleep in his room, Suho had offered to take the couch but I told them that they didn't have too.

 

I sat on the couch with my legs up against my chest. Suho went to the store earlier today after my fight with Kris and bought pregnancy tests. Sure enough I was pregnant with my first pup. Suho told me that he didn't tell Kris because he wants me to tell him myself but I'll never tell him after he acted in the kitchen.

 

"Baby, I don't know if you can hear me but your going to come in the world without a daddy probably. Your daddy hurt mommy but mommy think that he hurt daddy even more. If you don't have a daddy then mommy promises to protect you. I'm sorry baby." I put my hand on my stomach and started to cry. I didn't want this baby coming in the world in a messed up family. "I'm sorry baby. So sorry that you'll be hurting."


A/N:

Go ahead, say I'm a horrible author for doing this to Tao.

I needed someone else hurting besides Baekhyun *evil laugh*

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3