Chapter Twenty One

I Don't Love You!

Luhan POV

 

I was in the living room feeding Jongsoo. Kai and Kyungsoo went to the hospital to check up on Chanhyun. Chanyeol had called Kris and told him that Chanhyun is doing better but he needs to stay in the hospital for a little bit longer because Suho is afraid that Chanhyun would get sick again, so he wants to make sure that he is healthy enough to leave.

 

Sehun had asked me if I wanted to see him because him, Kris and Chen were going to go visit but I decided to stay along with my brothers. I didn't want Xiumin to move that much because he is pregnant, YiXing included, Tao has been sick lately and I was fighting a little cold but it wasn't contagious.

 

After they left, Tao went to the bathroom and puked his guts out again. I looked at Xiumin and he shook his head. YiXing but his lip and looked like he was about to say something but didn't want to. Tao came back out and slumped back on the couch, he groaned when he hit the couch.

 

"Tao?" YiXing said with a very concerned voice. Tao looked at him and nodded. "When was the last time you and Kris had , unprotected?" My eyes widened along with Xiumin and Tao.

 

Tao bit his lip and looked like he tried to remember. "Two weeks ago." He said with a quiet voice.

 

"Do you think he's pregnant?" Xiumin asked. YiXing bit his lip but nodded. "I'll call Chen and have him pick up some pregnancy tests." Xiumin got up and went upstairs to call his mate. I looked back at Tao and he started to cry.

 

"Why are you crying?" I asked him. He looked up at me and he looked scared. I put Jongsoo in his bouncer and went over to Tao.

 

"I'm so scared!" He sobbed . I brought him in a hug and rocked him back and forth. "What if I am pregnant? What if I lose the baby?" He started to cry harder and YiXing and I tried to calm him down.

 

Xiumin came back downstairs and ran to the front door. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed him. He was looking outside the window next to the front door and shaking.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked him. I looked out the window and saw hunters. "Xiumin go get YiXing, Tao and Jongsoo and go to the cellar. Call Chen and tell him that hunters are here." He nodded and ran into the living room. I locked the front doors and windows, hoping that it will be enough to make them go away.

 

When I got back in the living room, I saw that no one was in there. I grabbed Jongsoo's pacifier and his toy Hulk and ran down to the cellar.

 

As soon as I got down there, Xiumin locked the door and the light. He was shaking badly along with Tao and YiXing. I took his phone and called Chen.

 

"What's up Min?"

 

"Chen, it's Luhan. There are hunters in front on the house. We are in the cellar but I don't know how long we can stay down here before they find us."

 

I whispered to him while tears were flowing down my cheeks.

 

"Calm down. We'll be there as soon as possible."

 

"Hurry please."

 

"We will. Bye."

 

He hung up and I gave the phone back to Xiumin. YiXing was holding Tao while was holding a sleeping baby in his arms. Xiumin hung onto my arms and I brought him in my chest.

 

We heard the front door banging and then a gunshot. I felt my chest getting wet and I already had tears falling down my cheeks. We heard heavy footsteps walking above us and yelling. I hid my face in Xiumin's hair and started to cry even harder. We changed our positions and I was in his chest while he was rocking me back and forth.

 

The footsteps got closer until they stopped on top of us. I ceased my tears and tried to hear them talk.

 

"They're aren't any here BaekBeom." One of the hunters told, I'm guessing, their leader.

 

"I know they live here. I've seen them." I'm guessing that was BaekBeom.

 

"We have to go! The wolves are here." A few curse words were heard and then we heard yelling then a gun shot.

 

I wanted to get out of the cellar but I was scared. We heard footsteps running down here an I knew that it was one of us. The door opened and I felt Xiumin's arm off of me and replaced by someone else, which of course was Sehun. I cried so hard and he picked me up and took us out of the cellar.

 

He took me in the living room and I saw Tao coming up with Kris and Jongsoo. Kyungsoo ran to his baby and took him from Tao, making sure he was okay.

 

"Did they hurt you?" Kris asked us and we all shook our heads. I looked around and I didn't see Chen.

 

"Where's Chen?" I asked. Kris looked at me and his lips. He looked a little uncomfortable when I asked that question.

 

"He was shot. Kai took him to the hospital. Xiumin is in there room packing. We are leaving in three days. I already bought a house in the city." We all nodded and Kris took Tao upstairs.

 

Sehun grabbed my wrist and lead me upstairs. When we got to our room, he put me on our bed, took out a suitcase and started throwing our clothes in it. I got up and rubbed his back. He turned to me and engulfed me in a hug.

 

"I thought I was going to lose you." He whispered in my ear. I pulled my head back and kissed his lips.

 

"I'm here. I'm fine." He nodded and kissed my nose.

 

"Hunters scare me though. When Chanyeol told me what the hunters did to him, I always feared them. When Chen told us that hunters were at the house, I was scared that they were going to kill you." I smiled and kissed him.

 

We separated from the kiss when we heard Chanyeol screaming out for us then Baekhyun hushing him. Sehun rolled his eyes and broke the hug.

 

"I swear their the loudest couple in the house." He joked and I shook my head with a smile. We walked downstairs and I ran to Baekhyun when I saw that he was holding Chanhyun.

 

"He's still a little sick but Suho gave us medicine that we have to give him every morning and evening." He said with a sigh but he still had a smile. I guess he really missed having Chanhyun here with the rest of us.

 

"Luhan." Kris motioned me to follow him and I did. He took me to the kitchen and Tao, Xiumin and YiXing were in there. "I wanted to ask you four a question." He said, alpha mode came into play. "Did you hear any names?"

 

I pursed my lips and nodded. "I only heard one."

 

"What name?"

 

"BaekBeom." I heard a gasp and turned around. I saw Baekhyun with tears welling in his eyes and his whole body was shaking.

 

"Baekhyun calm down." Kris told him.

 

He shook his head and tears rolled down his face. "Why would my brother be a hunter?" My jaw dropped and my eyes widened.

 

"Baekhyun, I'll talk to you later." Kris told him. Baekhyun nodded and left the kitchen. "Did anything else happen while we were out?" I looked at Tao, crossed my arms over my chest and rose on eyebrow.

 

He lowered his head and nodded. "I think I'm pregnant." He sounded scared when he told Kris but he had too. He couldn't hide something like this from the alpha.

 

"What?" He asked out of disbelief.

 

"We're not sure." I saved Tao when I saw his shoulders shaking, indicating he was crying. "Xiumin was supposed to call Chen and have him pick up pregnancy tests but Xiumin saw the hunters." Kris nodded and looked at Tao.

 

"Can all three of you leave?" We nodded and left Kris and Tao alone.

 

I walked into the living room and saw Baekhyun watching Chanhyun sleeping from his play crib and Jongsoo was also in there. I sat next to him and rubbed his back.

 

"You okay?" He laughed and shook his head.

 

"No. I'm scared. My brother is a hunter and I'm scared that he'll find us and kill me and Chanhyun." More tears were rolling down his face and he tried to wipe them away. "He used to be so loving and caring. What made me turn into a killer?"

 

"I'm sorry." That's all I could come up with.


A/N:

Do I make Baekhyun unlucky in this story or what????

First his baby, now his brother!

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3