Chapter Forty Nine

I Don't Love You!

Five years later ~

Tao POV

 

It only feels like it's been a few years not five years since we've been mated off with them. I feel like I've changed because I'm Kris' mate and I should have a backbone. I have more authority in the house and my brothers respect me more.

 

ZiFan hates being the alpha's child because everyone is watching what he does and sometimes it annoys him. He would sometimes go to sleep with us or he would sleep in his room and tell his toy dragon about how he wishes he was the beta's child and not the alpha's.

 

It hurt Kris at first when he heard ZiFan say that because he expected his child to love the position but instead ZiFan was the opposite. I knew that my child was going to have a hard time because I was the alpha's child but Kris thought that he would be different.

 

What broke my heart was when I was going to tuck Zina in for her nap but I overheard ZiFan talking to his dragon and saying that he didn't want to be the alpha's child because it stresses him out then he started to cry. 

 

As a mother my first instinct was to wrap him in my arms and tell him that everything will be fine but Kris told me that he had to fight it out on his own. I know that Kris is trying to make our child strong because he's going to be the next alpha but it just hurt my heart knowing that my son was hurting.

 

What aggravated me the most is when he always takes Hui's unicorn. He always does it to get on her nerves and it worked this time because she started to cry, went to YiXing and told him that ZiFan and JongSeok were being bullies.

 

I hate it when I have to get Kris involved with his punishments because he doesn't go easy on him. He takes his punishments to the extreme and it almost caused ZiFan to go to the hospital. 

 

ZiFan was caught stealing JongSeok's cookie, so Kris didn't give him breakfast or lunch. We were going to give him dinner because he was in his room all day but when we got to his room, we saw him past out on the floor barley breathing. 

 

Suho told us that he needs the proper nutrients and that his iron level is low and we would have to keep on eye out for that. The look on Kris' face hurt me because he had a look like he wasn't doing a good job as a father. When we brought ZiFan home from the hospital, we made sure that he ate enough food to last him the whole night.

 

Zina is a different story. She's quiet and doesn't like to talk, that she got from me. She may be three but she hates Kris. No matter how many times he tries and gives her stuff, she will always be a mommy's girl. 

 

I heard the front door open and knew that Kris was going to be pissed hearing that his son had gotten into trouble again. I waited until my door opened and saw Kris coming in with a not so happy face on. He was going to make ZiFan's punishment horrible. He gave me a kiss on the lips and sat down next to me. 

 

"What happened since I've been gone?" I looked towards ZiFan's room and hoped that he got the message just through my head movement. He sighed and yelled out for the little devil to come in here. When the door opened, he already had tears falling down his face and wiping them away with the sleeve of his shirt.

 

"Come here." Kris said with authority. ZiFan came to the bed, Kris picked him up and put him in between us. "What did you do?"

 

"I took Hui's unicorn and JongSeok and I started to play with it. She asked for it back but we didn't give it to her." He said weakly as a few tears were falling down his face.

 

"Why didn't you give it back?" I knew Kris didn't like being hard with ZiFan and looking at him was bringing pain to my heart. 

 

"She kept on yelling at us to give it back." He wiped his tears away and looked at Kris with the pouty eyes that I give him whenever I want something. "I'm sorry."

 

"Did you say you were sorry to Hui?" ZiFan shook his head and looked at the ground. "Go to your room. You will not come out of there until dinner." ZiFan nodded and was about to get off the bed but Kris brought him in a hug. 

 

When ZiFan broke the hug, he went into his room and made sure that he closed the door all the way. Kris turned to me and shook his head before he laid down.

 

"So what happened with the other pack?"

 

"They want to take Yinho also." I furrowed my eyebrows and felt remorse for YiXing and Suho. 

 

"Why?" 

 

"They're saying that he'll be the perfect mate because he's submissive. Suho won't let anyone take him because him and KyungIn are mates." I nodded. We stayed in silence for a few minutes before I heard Kris groan. "We have to have a meeting tonight."

 

Night fell to quickly for us. We all sat in the living after making sure our children were in bed except for ZiFan, Chanhyun and Yinho. ZiFan and Chanhyun are the future of the pack while this whole meeting is involving Yinho. 

 

"Mommy I'm tired." Chanhyun whinnied in Baekhyun's chest

 

Baekhyun sighed and kissed the top of his son's head. "We'll go to bed in a little bit."

 

Kris stood in front of everyone and looked at us one by one before focusing on the children. He breathed in deeply and sighed. 

 

"I've called this meeting concerning the future of the pack. We're not only in danger but our children are. Right now, different packs want Yinho because he's the perfect mate. They'll try to get him in the future," he looked at ZiFan, who shrunk a little in my lap. "That's why you're here, ZiFan. You'll be the future alpha and you should know what's happening to your cousin and everything outside this pack." ZiFan nodded and nuzzled his face deeper in my shirt. 

 

"How does this meeting involve Chanhyun?" Chanyeol asked, probably aggregated that he had to keep his child up past his bed time. 

 

"Chanhyun will be the next beta and will be by ZiFan's side. He also needs to learn everything ."  Chanyeol and Baekhyun, who shifted his son in his lap.

 

"They won't take Yinho, will they?" Chanhyun asked, hoping that Yinho wouldn't leave us. 

 

Kris looked at Chanhyun with sad eyes. "I don't know. We'll have to protect him more." Everyone nodded and looked at Yinho, who almost had tears in his eyes. 

 

"I don't want to be away from mommy and daddy." A few tears left his eyes but YiXing wiped them away and Suho kissed the top of his head.

 

"You won't leave us. I promise." Suho told his son. 

 

I looked back at Kris and saw that he was about to cry. I can only imagine that he's thinking about ZiFan in their situation. Before Kris could say anything, I beat him to it. 

 

"Meeting is dismissed." He looked at me and gave me a grateful look. 

 

Everyone went into their rooms while we stayed downstairs. I moved ZiFan's bangs away from his sleepy eyes. I whinnied a little but a little peck on his head from his father, made his eyes close. 

 

"How old will he be until he leads a new pack?" I asked never taking my sight off my son.

 

"When he's sixteen." Kris sat next to me and he focused his gaze on the sleeping boy on my chest. "I don't want him to move out but Wolf Law states that he has to lead a pack by the age of sixteen."

 

I nodded and kissed my son's head before kissing Kris' lips. I don't know how my brothers and I got lucky by having wonderful mates and beautiful children but we are truly blessed.


A/N:

What??? You thought this was the end of the chapter?!?!?!?!?!?

I have a little preview for the sequel


ZiFan POV

 

"Don't take him! Take me instead!" I yelled at the guard taking Jonghyun away. I couldn't bear to see my mate getting tortured by these cruel hunters. I had to protect him and this was the only way I could.

 

 

Jongsoo POV

 

"I just want to tell you that I love you and anything that happens, just remember that I will be here with you." He kissed me one more time before getting dragged away by the hunters. I yelled at them to stop but once they closed the metal doors, I broke down in tears. 

 

My lover, my mate. my Chanhyun is probably going to die in the hands of these heartless people. 

 

 

Yinho POV

 

"No! No!" I shook his body but he wasn't moving. "KyungIn please move please!" I begged as tears poured down my face. He was barely breathing and it's scaring me. "KyungIn please wake up!" He coughed harshly before opening his eyes. He gave me a smile but his eyes closed once more and this time he wasn't breathing. 

 

 

JongSeok POV

 

"I don't want to die." Taeho cried in my chest. The only thing I could do was cradle him and tell him that everything will be fine but it wouldn't. "I'm scared." I felt him shake and I tightened my grip around him. 

 

"We won't die. I promise." I kissed the top of his head before hearing the creaking of the metal door opening.

 

 

Kang POV

 

"Seunghyun!" I screamed out for him. He tried to get away from the guard but the guard pushed me to the ground and hit me in the stomach with the end of his rifle, making me scream in pain. 

 

"Stop! You're hurting him!" He tried to get out of the guards grip but they injected something in him that made him pass out on the guards arms. 

 

"Be a good , stay here and be quiet!" The guard yelled harshly at me. He left the room leaving me with my own thoughts. 

 

I'm scared being in here.


A/N:

Well...

Who feels sorry for the children????

Check out these other stories!

Something Left Behind

Amityville Returns

I'm Here

Fallen Angel

I'll have the sequel up in a few days!

Comment, UpVote <3