Chapter Fourteen

I Don't Love You!

I promise that HunHan will be next chapter!


Xiumin POV

 

I woke up without Chen next to me. I pouted a little because I expected him to be with me after we mated but I guess I was wrong. I sat up but then cursed at myself when there was a pain in my back.

 

I stood up and limped to get some pants and a shirt. I knew I was going to get made fun of by not only my brothers but Baekhyun and Kyungsoo because Chen, being the beta that he is, decided to make me moan as loud as I could.

 

I limped out of my room and heard a laugh trying to be held in. I looked back and saw Tao holding back a laugh. My face got red and I tried to tell him to shut up but my voice cracked. I limped all the way downstairs. Baekhyun looked at me and shook his head while Kyungsoo chuckled.

 

I banged my head on the table groaned from the pain. I heard Tao ask where the guys were and Baekhyun said that he didn't know.

 

Come to think of it, I didn't know where YiXing was. He normally wakes up first. Probably tired?

 

 I heard the door open and picked up my head. Chen came to me and grabbed my wrist and brought me to our room. He put me on the bed and sat down next to me. He bit his lip and ran his fingers through his hair.

 

"Our ally pack smelled hunters. Kris wants us to move to another house he has ready." I didn't know a whole lot about hunters but what my parents have told me, they are horrible people who don't care about wolves and would kill them, including babies.

 

"What about the babies?" I asked. Chen smiled and chuckled a little because I was more concerned about the babies lives instead of mine.

 

"They will be fine. Kris wants us to move in two days." I nodded and he kissed my nose.

 

"What happened to YiXing?"

 

"Something happened with his heart so he had to have emergency surgery. Suho was scared for your brother. YiXing is better now but won't come back until later on tonight." I nodded my head and looked at my fingers.

 

I was still uncomfortable with Chen and I guess he can sense it too because he scooted behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist and started to kiss my neck. I think know because I'm his mate, he thinks that he can have with me whenever he wants.

 

That's exactly what he's doing!

 

He removed his hand from under my shirt and looked at him and stuck my tongue out at him. He gave me a smile and kissed me. He broke the kiss and pecked my lips once more.

~

 

We moved in the new house and it was closer to the city. YiXing finally mated with Suho and he got made fun of but Kai was still making fun of me.

 

Since we moved,I have gotten tired easily and I have been throwing up allot. I didn't think it was anything. At first I thought I could be sick but when I checked my temperature, I didn't have a fever.

 

I went downstairs and saw Baekhyun playing with Chanhyun on the ground. He was sitting up and clapping his hands whenever Baekhyun would do something. I walked over to them and Chanhyun gave me the biggest smile and he started to gurgle a little.

 

"What's up?" Baekhyun asked me while he gave Chanhyun his toy phoenix.

 

"How did you know you were pregnant?" He looked at me wide eyed and his jaw dropped.

 

"Do you think?"
 

"I've been feeling tired easily and I've been throwing up. I don't have a fever and that was the last thing that came to my mind."

 

"I also had the same symptoms as you. I'll call Chanyeol and ask him to bring some pregnancy test." I nodded and bit my lip. "What's wrong?"

 

"I'm scared. What if I am pregnant? I wouldn't know what to do!" He gave me a smile and shook his head.

 

"You have Kyungsoo and I."

~

 

Some time has passed and Chanyeol came back with the pregnancy test. I took them and went into the bathroom, with Baekhyun following me close behind. He got a plastic cup and had me pee in it. After I did that, we put the pregnancy test in the cup and then waited for five minutes.

 

For me, those five minutes were hell. I was scared that I was pregnant and that I wouldn't be a good mother. I knew that Chen would be a good father because he was the beta and he wanted to keep a good image but being a beta's mate is making me worry even more because I have to have a good image too.

 

After the five minutes were done, we looked at the test and my worst fear was a reality.

 

"Congratulations!" Baekhyun hugged me. I didn't know how to react. "You okay, Xiumin?" Baekhyun asked worriedly. I looked at him and my mouth dropped.

 

"I-I'm pregnant." He nodded his head and smiled.

~

 

Night fell too quickly and I was scared to tell Chen. Baekhyun and I threw the test away because we didn't want anyone finding out.

 

Chen walked in the room and plopped on the bed. He let out a moan. I sat next to him and poked his back. He looked at me and sat up. He looked worried, like I'm going to tell him I'm leaving him.

 

"What's wrong?"

 

I had a smile on my face and kissed him. "Guess what?"

 

"What?" He looked so scared and I felt so bad for him.

 

"I'm pregnant." His eyes widened and his mouth dropped. He grabbed my shoulders and kissed me so many times.

 

"I'm so happy right now." He kissed my lips again. "Tomorrow we're going to the hospital to see how far you are." I nodded and kissed him.

 

I was happy that he was happy. He was happy about being a father but I was worried about being a mother. I don't think that I would be a good mother but with Chen next to me, I think I will be a good mother.


A/N:

Xiumin is expecting!!!!

Whose happy? *looks at everyone* Anyone?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3