Chapter Two

I Don't Love You!

YiXing POV

 

I hated him! I hate him with a passion! He almost killed me when I was nine and now he wants me as a mate! I couldn't believe that he has chosen me. Who would want me anyway? I'm useless. I can't cook like Xiumin. I can't defend myself like Tao. I don't even have maternal instincts like Luhan. How would I be able to raise a child?

 

I cried the entire night when I found out I hat to mate with him. My mom said that he'll be a good mate and he'll give me a big family. I didn't want this! I want to be with someone that I love and who loves me back. I don't even have a say in it.

 

Tao tried to reassure me but I still made it seem like a big deal. Xiumin should be the one freaking out because he's mating with the beta. Tao should be scared as hell because he's mating with the alpha. Luhan is content. He's not too happy or scared.

 

A week after we found out, Suho kept on texting me and calling me. It got annoying at first because he would make sure that I wouldn't skip out on any meals or that I was drinking enough fluids. I asked him why he kept on checking up on me and he said that he wanted me healthy to give him a family. I knew it was to good to be true.

 

I told my dad about how Suho was on top of everything that I do and he said that it's just that he's worried about his mate. I asked him if he did the same thing with mom and he said that he didn't because it was love at first sight for them.

 

I wished that my brothers and I would have a relationship like my parents with our future mates. They stay with each other through good times and bad times. They still have their moments but they can't stay mad at each other for long. They always show affection to each other. Sometimes I would get jealous of their realtionship.

 

Tao came in my room and talked to me. He was still a little bit jumpy when it came to mating but he seemed to be content today. I didn't know how to bring up how scared I was to my baby brother. He was already scared and I didn't want to freak him out anymore.

 

Xiumin came to my room and said that Chen is taking him today. I got a text from Suho saying that he's getting me this afternoon.

 

Tao had left and I started to pack my bags. I had so many thoughts running through my mind. I didn't want Suho to think that I was incompatible to be his mate. I wanted to prove that I was worthy enough to be his mate. I wanted to show him that I can take care of myself when he is gone, so that he won't have to worry.

 

My train of thoughts were interrupted when my mom called Luhan and I. I started to walk down the stairs but stopped halfway when I saw Suho. He had a smirk on his face when he saw me.

 

"Its nice for you to join us." He started to walk towards the staircase but I started to walk back up.

 

"I'll get my stuff." I ran up the stairs and ran into my room, slamming my door in the process. I went on my bed, brought my kness up to my chest and wrapped my arms around them. I was having a mental breakdown but I wasn't crying. On the inside I was a complete mess but on the outside I was trying to compose myself.

 

I heard the door to my room slam and footsteps coming towards my bed. I didn't dare look up. I felt someone wrap his hand around my upper arm and he yanked me off my bed, making me fall to the floor. I groaned and rubbed my arm. I looked up and he was towering over me. He bent down to my level and looked me in the eye.

 

"Get your stuff. We are leaving in ten minutes." He walked to my bed and sat on it. I lightly growled at him but started to get my stuff together.

 

"Why don't you like me?" He asked stupidly. I rolled my eyes and ignored his question. "I asked you a question. Its not nice to ignore your future mate."

 

I stopped what I was doing and looked at him. "You don't like me. That's why I don't like you." I turned my attention back to my bags.

 

I heard him sigh . "What if you give me a chance?"

 

My jaw dropped and my eyes widened. I stayed turned back from him. I couldn't face him. How dare he ask me to give me a chance! I turned around and he looked sad but that didn't keep me from yelling at him.

 

"You almost killed me! Why would you think I would give someone like you a chance?!" My hands were shaking and I felt like the room was spinning.  He got up from the bed and walked towards me.

 

"YiXing, calm down." I tried to calm down but I couldn't. My heart felt like it was about to come out of my chest. He took me to my bed and laid me down. "You can't do this YiXing. I don't want you to get hurt under my care."

 

I looked at him but I still felt like the room was spinning and I started seeing doubles. "C-Can you get my mom." I asked before the darkness engulfed my vision.


A/N:

Second chapter!!

Seriously 89 subscribers and thirteen upvotes?! Was the first chapter really that good?

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3