Chapter Twenty Five

I Don't Love You!

Xiumin POV

 

It's been a week since we moved in the house in the city and to be honest, I'm scared that the hunters will find us again but this time easier because we are in the city. I had told Chen about that and he told me not to be so nervous because it was bad for the baby.

 

The time that the hunters found us, I was so scared. I didn't want to show that I was scared but I had a feeling I showed it because Luhan wouldn't let go of me. I remembered crying really hard and that when they stopped, I couldn't contain myself. Thoughts ran through my head because I was scared that they would kill me along with my baby.

 

We heard a gunshot and then footsteps running downstairs. Suho grabbed me and told me that Chen was shot but Kai already took him to the hospital. I went up to our room, laid on the bed and cried my eyes out. I was scared that I was going to lose my mate but scared that my baby will grow up without a father.

 

That night, I was packing and it wasn't until twelve in the morning that Chen came back. He saw me packing and told me to go to bed but I told him that he should be getting rest but I told him that he should be getting rest because he just got out of the hospital. We bickered for about ten minutes until he picked me up and put me on the bed.

 

Let's just say that night was all about pleasuring Chen.

 

I sat in our room and thinking about what the gender of the baby will be. I haven't talked to Chen about it because he would give me a headache but it would be nice to hear his opinion about what he wants.

 

I want to have a girl because my mom has always wanted a girl but never got one. I think that giving her a girl would make her happy. It's not only to make my mom happy but I think that boys are too much and girls are easy to take care of. Chen would probably want a boy, so that he can take him out hunting and showing him the way of the pack and how he works as a beta.

 

Whatever gender the baby is, Chen and I will love it regardless. A baby makes your life different. A baby is what completes your family. I can't wait until our baby is born because our family will be whole.

 

I heard the door open and saw Chen coming into the room with a tired look on his face. Every night they have been switching off, looking out for the hunters. Tonight it was Chen's turn and he hates it.

 

He plopped on the bed and moaned when his back hit the mattress. I smiled and his forehead.

 

"I'm so tired." He whined like a five year old. I shook my head, bent down and kissed his forehead. "Love you."

 

"Chen, what gender do you want then baby?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. I hated when he smiled like that. It was a creepy smile and he knew I hated it, so he did it more often.

 

"I want girl." My eyes widened.

 

"I thought that you wanted a boy." He sat up and brought me in between his legs. He grabbed the sides of my head and kissed my forehead.

 

"I wanted a boy at first but now that I think about it a girl would be better because I would give her more love than I would a boy. A girl is different. A girl makes you want to protect your family more." I smiled and put my head on his chest as he kept talking. "A girl would be ideal because she'll be beautiful like you. I always wanted a boy but now just thinking about I would love a girl. I mean I would always like to have a son but I want a daughter first." I picked my head up and he kissed my lips.

 

"I want a girl too." He laid us down. He rolled me over on my stomach, put his hand under my shirt and ran his fingers across my back. "A boy would be nice but a girl would make the family livlier." I heard him chuckle then a soft kiss to my forehead.

 

"How far are you?" I picked my head up and gave him a death glare. I'm pissed that he didn't keep up with my pregnancy.

 

"Almost a ing month Chen." I got up but he grabbed my hand. I got out of his grip and walked out of the room, probably leaving Chen thinking about what he had done to piss me off.

 

Yes I'm pregnant and I do have hormones but it still pissed me off that he didn't keep up with the pregnancy. He should keep up because he's the father and it shouldn't be me alone.

 

I sat on the couch in the living room, wrapped myself in the blanket and sat on the couch. It was ten at night and Chen would probably go to bed without checking on me. This was the first time that I had been mad at him, so he probably doesn't know what to do. I the TV, hoping that it will keep my mind off of Chen.

 

I a channel that was for wolves only. I always loved watching this channel when I was younger because it was interesting knowing where you came from and how we started. It was also interesting because of the news. They had different news than the humans did.

 

The news tonight was horrible. A family of wolves were killed my hunters. There was a two year old baby along with a five year old child. Both parents were part of a pack that live in the city. I shivered from the news knowing that the hunters will kill any one, especially children.

 

I placed my hand on my stomach and started to cry. I didn't want my child to die. It didn't do anything wrong but they would still kill him.

 

"I'll protect you from the hunters." I whispered to my baby. I heard footsteps coming down the stairs but ignored it.

 

"Come back to bed." I heard Chen talk to me but ignored him. If he thinks that I'll come to bed with him, he's crazy. "Xiumin, why are you mad?" I felt a dip in the couch but still ignored it. "Talk to me." He sounded desperate. I looked at him and saw that he looked like he was about to cry.

 

"I'm mad because you don't keep up with the pregnancy like a father should." He rolled his eyes and shook his head.

 

"Am I supposed to keep up with the pregnancy? I'm sorry that I'm not because I'm trying to protect us!" I flinched when he raised his voice and started to cry. "I'm going to bed." He stomped all the way up stairs and slammed the door. I heard other doors open and footsteps coming down the stairs.

 

"Xiumin what's wrong?" I heard Luhan coming towards me then giving me a hug. I cried when I felt my brother's warmth.

 

"Chen hates me." I whimpered out.


A/N:

*dodges brick*

Yes, as you can see I love drama *evil laugh*

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3