Chapter Eight

I Don't Love You!

Luhan POV

 

The car ride was horrible! He wouldn't talk to me and then I started to cry because he told me saying that I shouldn't need him after I have his son. Then he yelled at me saying that I shouldn't cry over something stupid.

 

It's not stupid! He has hurt my feelings and I can't take anymore of his insults that he keeps throwing at me! I have feelings but he doesn't seem to care! I just wish that my mate could be someone who cared about me and didn't just want me so that I would give him a son.

 

After we got to the house, I ran out of the car and came running in the house. He then yelled at me saying that I shouldn't just run into a house that I didn't know and that I was an idiot for doing that.

 

That comment made me cry even harder. One person was about my height with brown hair. He gave me a hug and started to say comforting words to me. A really tall guy started yelling at Sehun and basically said that he should treat his future mate better. Sehun yelled at the guy saying that I should man up and stop crying over little stuff.

 

The guy that was hugging me brought me into the kitchen and introduced himself and another person with wide-eyes. Apparently his name is Baekhyun and the guy that was yelling at Sehun was his mate, Chanyeol. The person with wide-eyes name is Kyungsoo and his mate was Kai, who was taking care of their baby.

 

I heard someone else coming through the door. I walked out and ran to my little brother. Sehun and Chanyeol were still yelling and I couldn't take it! He tried to comfort me but it wasn't working. I was crying again.

 

He had asked me what had happened and I told him but they're yelling got louder so I covered my ears and leaned back into his chest. I hate confirmation! I heard Kris tell them to stop and they did. Sehun ran out of the house.

 

Baekhyun came down with their baby. He was so cute but so big for a two month old! Baekhyun gave the baby to Chanyeol and quickly engulfed me in a hug. He brought me into the kitchen and Kyungsoo gave me some tea to try to calm me down.

 

Kyungsoo started to my cheek and that helped me calm down. I told him about what happened and he shook his head. He spotted my brother and introduced himself.

 

There was a tan man, I'm guessing Kai, who was holding a baby then gave him to Kyungsoo and went to go talk to Sehun. Tao eyed the baby. Kyungsoo noticed and asked him if he wanted to hold him. Tao, of course, nodded his head excitedly. When Kyungsoo gave him the baby, he changed. He looked like a mom instead of my little brother.

 

I spotted Kris looking at Tao with a smile on his face. I knew that he was going to treat Tao better than most of our mates because he is the alpha. Tao noticed that Kris was looking at him and gave him a little smile but turned his attention back to the little baby in his arms.

 

A few minutes have passed and YiXing came. He walked up to Tao and gave him a hug. Tao kissed his cheek but turned his attention back to the baby. He would be a great mother. YiXing walked up to me and gave me a hug from behind. He kissed the top of my head and rested his head on my shoulders. I turned my head and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

 

"How are you feeling?"  He asked me. I shrugged my shoulders and drank some more of this delicious tea.

 

Kyungsoo and Baekhyun introduced themselves to him. After Baekhyun complemented YiXing, he blushed a little. YiXing gets flustered easily. Our parents always think its cute but he would hate it.

 

Ten minutes have passed and still no Sehun or Kai. Xiumin came in but Chen was carrying him. He explained that he twisted his ankle and that it needed to be wrapped. He took Xiumin to his room with Baekhyun and Kyungsoo following him. YiXing sat beside me while Tao went up to Kris with the baby and was talking to him.

 

"Is it Sehun?" YiXing put his hand on top of mine. I nodded and started to cry again. "Luhan, don't cry. He's just a pup." He wiped my tears away but they were replaced by new tears.

 

"You shouldn't cry, Luhan." Kris walked up to us and sat next to us, along with Tao, who still had the baby in his arms.

 

"Why? Sehun is going to treat me like dirt." I looked at the tea. I hated how Sehun was making me feel.

 

"He's a pup. He doesn't know better." Kris folded his hands together and sighed heavily. "Do you want to know why Sehun acts like this?" I nodded.

 

"He acts like a cold hearted person because he was forced to be changed. He came from a normal human family but one day, he saw me and another wolf fight for dominance. He was about to run but a wolf from another pack found him and threw him towards me. His whole left arm was bleeding and I knew that the only way that he would survive was if he was changed.

 

The other wolf let, leaving me with Sehun. The fear in his eyes was horrible. He kept on repeating, 'Don't kill me, please.' You can't even imagine having to hear that while debating changing him. I started to his arm, trying to heal it. He was squirming. He was terrified of me.

 

After I made sure that his bleeding stopped. I bit his neck lightly. His screaming still rings through my ears. It was horrible. He was only ten years old when that happened. He doesn't understand how things work but when time comes, he'll come around." Kris stopped and gave a shaky sigh. Tao gave YiXing the baby and rubbed Kris's back.

 

"Did you really have to tell them?!" I didn't need to turn around, knowing that was Sehun's voice. 

 

Kris looked at him with cold eyes. "They had a right to know."

 

"But I didn't have a right when you changed me?!"

 

"If I left you there you would've died! I saved you!" Kris stood up and walked towards Sehun. "You and I are going to go for a walk." He grabbed Sehun's arm and dragged him out of the house.

 

I didn't know that had happened to Sehun. Still, it would be common sense to treat your mate better than how he is treating me.


 

 A/N: 

I know you guys want HunHan together but I need some drama *shrugs shoulders*

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3