Chapter Fourty One

I Don't Love You!

Double Update!! Read Chapter Forty if you haven't!!!


Suho POV

 

Everything is so unreal. I have a wonderful mate, who is expecting twins! I'm still in shock even if it was six months ago. I still can't get over that we're having twins! A boy and a girl!

 

YiXing would always spend time looking at clothes for them or he would start his scrap books for them. I'm so lucky to have a mate like him. I would have never guessed that I would be where I am today. 

 

When I first saw YiXing when we went to pick them up, he was petrified of me. I didn't know why he was so scared. He probably thought that I would drown him again. I didn't want him to be scared of me but he was and it made our meeting a little awkward. 

 

The first time he had to go to the hospital was because of his heart. He was so pale on our way there and he would cry in pain if he moved. I was shaking through out his surgery that I put my co surgeon in charge and dismiss myself because my mates life was in my hands and I couldn't handle the thought that if I lost him in surgery then it would be my fault.

 

Mating was... I don't know how to put it. Mating is enjoyable because you're giving yourself up to the person you're going to spend the rest of your life with. He seemed to enjoy it by the way he was and holding onto me like he was going to lose me.

 

The morning after was pretty funny. He woke up with horrible pain and tried to walk but he limped and looked like a deformed penguin. He started to tear up when I told him that but I kissed his tears away and quickly apologized for my behavior.

 

When he found out he was pregnant with our first pup, I was excited because I thought we would have to keep on trying and I didn't like seeing my mate in the pain he was in after our mating. He was jumping up and down and couldn't wait to tell his parents. 

 

I told my mom and she sounded happy for us. My dad said that I had to be careful with YiXing because of his health condition. I knew that YiXing would have a rough pregnancy because of his heart, so I kept him on a diet and made sure he ate right and drank right.

 

It wasn't even a month that Chen and Xiumin got into a fight. YiXing got angry at Chen that he confronted him. I tried to calm him down because the last thing he needed was a miscarriage. When I got back to our room, he was shaking so badly that he fainted.

 

We rushed him to the hospital and did tests to make sure our pup was okay. The nurse gave me the results of my pup's condition. When I opened it up my heart stopped. I felt like my whole world came crumbling down. 

 

I told Kris that he had a miscarriage and he left, leaving me in my office looking at the results, hoping that I read them wrong. 

 

Chen tried to forgive me but I couldn't talk to him. He killed my pup and I would never forgive him for that. I told him that he was wasting my time and needed to leave. After he left Chanyeol asked me if I was over reacting and I got aggravated at him. He lost a pup so he should feel my pain.

 

I walked out of my office and faced my broken mate. He looked up at me with those sad brown eyes and tears fell out of them one by one. I told him that we could live somewhere else for awhile and he agreed. I knew Kris wasn't happy with our decision, no one was, but it was the only thing to keep my mate safe and sound for awhile. 

 

When we moved in the house, he feel in love with it. His favorite place was the patio because it over looked the ocean. He would spend hours sitting out there just looking at the beach or writing in his journal. He looked so calm when he was out there and forgot about the lose of our first pup. 

 

YiXing found out he was pregnant two months after we moved here. I knew he was scared of carrying another pup but he told me he would try and keep this one alive. My heart clenched at those words because they sounded so broken. 

 

I had Kris and the rest of the pack come to our house, so that YiXing can talk to his brothers, mostly Xiumin. I looked out in the patio and saw that they were talking but it looked like they were fighting. YiXing came in and buried his face in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him and told everyone that they needed to leave. Once they left, I brought him to the couch and put him on my lap, there I tried to comfort him. 

 

I got a call from Chen saying that Xiumin went into labor. I debated whether I should go or not but in the end, I went. When I got there I saw the baby boy in Xiumin's arms. I told him that he had to go to the hospital. He gave me his baby and I swore that his eyes showed more emotion than his face. 

 

YiXing and I talked and we decided to move back with the pack, so that YiXing and Xiumin can work on their relationship better. 

 

So here we are with twins on the way. My life couldn't get any better. We are considered lucky to have twins because males normally can't produce twins, so that's why it was emotional for us.

 

"Suho." I turned around and saw YiXing holding his stomach and he he was hunching over. 

 

"What's the matter baby?" I walked over to him and sat him down on the bed but that only brought him more pain.

 

"Suho, it hurts." He started to cry. My eyes widened when I realized that my mate was in early labor. I grabbed the car keys and quickly helped him in the car. 

 

Once we arrived to the hospital, I got in my scrubs and they got him ready for the c-section. I was nervous because I'm delivering my children. 

 

They brought him in the operation room and I walked in there. He looked at me and smiled, giving him the same action. I started to cut open his stomach and looked at YiXing. One of the nurses was talking to him a reassuring him that he was okay as a few tears left his eyes. 

 

When I saw one baby, I quickly pulled it out. It was my precious girl. Her cries were beautiful and she was going to break allot of wolves hearts. I saw the other and quickly took out my boy. His cries were strong and he was defiantly going to protect his sister. 

 

I stitched YiXing up and kissed his temple. He looked at me and kissed my lips.

 

"You did great. Go to sleep." He nodded and his eyes closed. 

 

I got out of my scrubs and went to check on my pups. When I saw them they were holding hands. My daughter had the cutest pout while my son had his mouth open a little bit. My daughter wore a pink hat while my son wore a blue one. I smiled and wiped the tears away from my eyes. 

 

I went to check on YiXing and saw he was awake. He was sitting up and texting someone, probably his brothers. I walked to him and kissed his lips. 

 

"Can I see them?" He asked with a pout. I nodded and paged a nurse to bring the new additions to the family. 

 

She walked in and I heard YiXing gasp. I looked at him and he had a hand covering his mouth while he was holding back tears. The nurse gave him our daughter while she gave me my son. 

 

"What do you want to name them?" She asked. I looked at YiXing and he looked at our daughter, rubbing his thumb on her cheek. 

 

"I want her to have a Chinese name." He whispered. 

 

"She can have a Chinese name." I assured him. He bit his lip, looked at me with a smile on his face. 

 

"I want to name her Hui. It means kindness." I kissed his lips and smiled. 

 

"It's perfect." I looked back at our son and thought of a name for him. "I want to name him YinHo." YiXing smiled and nodded.

 

A few minutes later the pack came in and they were in awe. Tao gave the baby carrier to Kris and asked YiXing if he can hold her. YiXing gave her to him and she whinnied, opened her eyes a little and started to cry when she saw that Tao wasn't her mother. He gave her back to YiXing and she stopped crying. 

 

"What's her name?" Xiumin asked as he sat down on the couch, took JongSeok out of the carrier and bounced him up and down in his lap. 

 

"Her name is Hui and his name is YinHo." They all smiled and YiXing tear up a little bit. 

 

"I'm so happy they're here." His voice cracked but he was smiling.

 

I knew I picked the right mate. I knew that he is going to be a wonderful mother.


A/N:

Yes it's a double update! That's because I reached 1,000 subscribers!

Thank you everyone for sticking with this story. I have the sequel in mind.

Subscribe, Comment, UpVote <3