Epilouge

Arranged with You

10 years 7 months 5 days 

"Omma!! Appa bullied me" A girl ran to the kitchen hugging her mother. The mother smiled at her. "Luhan! You are already 32 years old!Don't bullied our daughter" She said. "I just want to make her workout because all she do was eat" Luhan defend himself. Jiyoung just shook her head and continued cooking. "Shaoli, you have to workout.You're already 10 years old" Luhan said. "Why I have to workout?" She asked. "Don't you want to have a boyfriend?" He asked. "I already have a boyfriend" She said. "You do?" She nodded her head. "Show me" Shaoli took out her phone and showed it to him. Luhan sighed when he saw Kai's photo. "Uncle Jongin is my boyfriend" She said. Luhan sighed again. "Luhan!Just leave her alone.She is too young to have a boyfriend" Jiyoung said. "I know but don't you think she should have a crush a really crush infront of her eyes" Luhan said. "Uncle Jongin is real" Shaoli said. He sighed again. "Okay,I give up."

6 years 2 months 2 days 

Luhan and Jiyoung still active as an Idol and model eventhought they are in late 30's. Shaoli is still the same. Always eating and her body is getting more round. "Shaoli!You should diet like your mom" Luhan whined. "Uncle Jongin said its okay I'm fat because I'm cute" She said. "There is never end with your Uncle Jongin.Don't you have any crush at your school?" He asked. "Nobody is handsome as Uncle Jongin" She said. "Shao-" His words been cutted of when Jiyoung came. "Han, just leave her be. One day, she will fall for someone" Jiyoung said to Luhan but Shaoli didn't hear them. "But she's already 16 years old" Luhan said. "Still young" She said. "Young?You know that we get married when we were 18?" Luhan said. "Yes,I know" She said. "Then?" He said. She smiled at him. "Han.Just wait" She said then kissed him on the lips. Luhan smiled. 

One day...

"Omma!Where are you?" Shaoli called her mom. "Shaoli, I'm watching your dad's performance at Music Bank right now.Why?" She asked. "Emm,I just want to talk to you about something" Shaoli said. "Really? What did you want to talk about?" She asked. "Emm,let's talk when both of you get home" Shaoli said. "Okay.See you at home. Love you" Jiyoung said. "Love you too" Shaoli said then she hang up the phone. 

"What did you say?" Luhan asked. Shaoli sighed. "What can I do to have a body line like Omma?" She said. "Why?" He asked. "Just......... for fun" Jiyoung sensed something about Shaoli. "You fall in love with someone right?" Jiyoung suddenly asked. Shaoli was shocked with her question. She cowardly nodded her head. "Did he reject you?" Jiyoung asked. "Not officially. I just saw him with another girl. " She said. Jiyoung smiled when she heard her daughter had fell in love with some guy. "Okay,I'll help you" Jiyoung said. Shaoli looked up. "Thank you Omma" Then he hugged her mom. 

"Yes. At last, no uncle Jongin!" Luhan cheered. Shaoli hitted him. "Ow~How could you do that to your father?" He pretended to cry. "Appa!Stop it" She said. "Alright.I'll stop" Then, he stopped crying. "Good Luck our daughter" Luhan said to her. "FIGHTING!" She said.