Page 31

Arranged with You

SM University's hall was crowded with students and SM's artists. EXO,F(x),TTS and SHINee sat at the front of the stage because they are VVIP. "A new artist?" Lay said. Suddenly, "Audience,please take your seat cause we are going to start now" The MC said. Students started to take their seats. Suddenly, the hall started to darken. A video came up. "SM Entertainment had produce a multigender group which consist 5 boys and 1 girl. They had debut on 4 February 2016 at New York City. Soul.Perfect.Jaye.WaiTee.Young and L.JY. We present you MYSTERY!" The MC called them and they started to perform. Crowds started to shouted their name. "Soul!Perfect!Jaye!WaiTee.Young.L.JY!!!" The fans shouted. "Wow, they are good!" Baekhyun said. "But Why they covered their face?" Chanyeol asked. "It's part of the performance idiot" Baekhyun said. When the performance ended, the hall satrted to become pitch black again. Suddenly, a red light appeared and a guy at the center of the stage. He started to dance. Everybody was amused with his dance. After him, other members started to perform invidually. After they performed, they formed a line. "1,2,3,Who?!Mystery! Annyeonghaseyo,MYSTERY imnida" They shouted together.

"Please introduce yourself" The MC said. "Annyeonghaseyo.I'm the leader of Mystery,Soul imnida" Hansol introduced himself. "Annyonghaseyo.I'm the maknae,Jaye imnida" Jaehyun greet. "Annyeonghaseyo,I'm 10 out of 10,Perfect!" Ten started to greet. "Annyeohaseyo,I'm the main rapper,Young!" Taeyong greet. "Annyeonghaseyo.I'm WaiTee" Yuta greet. "Annyeonghaseyo.I'm the only girl in the group.L.JY" Jiyoung started to greet. "Here we are Mystery that had debut in New York. I want to ask you. Why you didn't opened your mask?" The MC asked. "Nae.As you know, our group name is Mystery so our concept is also mystery." Hansol explained. "You will wear that mask forever?" The MC asked. "Ah,No.We prepared a unique activities for the people.It's guess who we are, our real name and we reveal each member every month" Hansol explained. "So you said these name is not your stage name?" The MC asked. "Nae.We hide the name in case if they recognize us" Hansol said. "Wow.It's unique.So,L.JY. How's the feeling being only a girl in these group?" The MC asked. "It's comfortable with them since they are younger than me. We treat each other well" Jiyoung said. "You are the Noona.How old are you?" The MC asked. "22 years old" She said. "That's young.So, we have a various of videos from international who curios of you.So,this is the first video" The MC said. "Annyeonghaseyo.My name is Matilda from UK. I want to ask if you have a nickname for each other. Can you tell us?" The video ended. "Okay. Can you tell us?" The MC asked. "Well,Soul's nickname is Stick Leader." Taeyong said."Stick Leader?" The MC said. "Yes,because Soul body is very thin and tall. He doesn't have any fat. It's like a stick" Jaehyun said. The audience laughed. "Our teachers always called L.JY noona, Gold" Ten said. "Why Gold?" The MC asked. "Well, for BTS they have Golden Maknae but for us we have Gold Noona!" Jaehyun said. "Eventhough, she just training for 1 year.Well, she is good in everything. Rap.Dance.Sing." Jaehyun said. "Oooo" The MC said. They continued their Q&A until the end of the showcase. 

"Ahh! It's so tired. I don't want to go to school tomorrow~" Jaehyun said. "I don't want to study. Why can't we just practice?Why we have to attend school?" Taeyong said. "Ya!Do you want to be a stupid Idol??" Hansol asked. Taeyong clicked his tounge. "Whatever stick!" Taeyong said. "Noona, can we help you with cooking?" Ten asked. She smiled. "Of course.Let' go to the kitchen." She said then they went to cook. When they were eating, "Noona's idea is really brilliant. As expected from IQ198" Yuta said. "Yeah, I feel very Mystery when I wore the mask" Jaehyun said. "Our Logo also cool.As expected from our artist" Ten said while patted Yuta's shoulders. Yuta just rubbed his nape. "Okay~ After eating, wash up and go to sleep because we have to go to school. Ten and especially Jaehyun, sleep.Don't practice" Jiyoung commanded them. "Yes,Noona!Annyeong!" They said together. They continued eating. After eating, she prepared her bed to sleep. She already bath before eating. "Hah~ It's a long time when I last saw your face" She said. "Wah~This group is really unique" Chen said. "Yeah, Their main vocal, L.JY is super powerful. I think she will beat Jongdae hyung" Sehun said. "No way! She can't beat me. Maybe she will beat Baekhyun?" Chen protect himself. "Tch.Whatever" Baekhyun said and went to sleep.

"We are like Anonymous.Wearing mask to school" Hansol said. "Hyung,chill down. You should be grateful because your face will be reveal next week" Ten said. Hansol just smile while showing his peace. "Anyway,Noona. I saw at the internet that they rank us who is the mysterious" Ten said. "Really?How was it?" Jiyoung asked. "Well Taeyong hyung is 1st, Hansol hyung,Yuta hyung, Jaehyun, Me and Lastly Noona" Ten said. "Of course they can't recognize Noona because we are SM Rookies and our photos had been posted severely" Jaehyun said. "Yeah,I agreed with that" Taeyong said. "But Why I'm the first?" Taeyong asked. "Because of your eyes" Hansol said. Taeyong groaned. They arrived at their school. As they were walking, they went to each representive class. Suddenly, a lot of screams had been heard of by Jiyoung. She looked at behind and saw a crowd of girls were crowding a tall man. She squinted her heads. "Who is that?Whatever" She said and went in the class. The screams got near the class. "Oppa!Saranghae!" Oppa!Date me!" The tall man went in the class and sat at his seat. The girls still at the door looking at the tall man. Jiyoung just rolled her eyes. Suddenly, "Okay!Class is gonna to start" The lectured chased the girl. The girls in their class were whispering about the tall man. She just shook her head. 

"Ohno!I'm so late!" Jiyoung said while running. Suddenly, someone bumped her. Her things dropped. "Ah,I'm sorry.I'm so sorry." She said while picking her things. "I'm so sorry!" Then she went away. The person looked down and saw a monkey keychain. The person picked up the keychain and press it stomach. "Don't leave me alone.You're my bestfriend. Love you! Ppuyu Ppuyu~" The monkey said. The person smiled when the monkey is speaking. "Ahh!At last, i can rest." She said. She took out her phone then she realize that her monkey keychain is missing. "What?!Where is it?" She tried to search in her bag but none. She wanted to cry because that's the only thing Kim gave her. She searched the whole campus. Even when everybody already left, she still in the campus searching for the keychain. She took off her mask and wore a mask that showed only her eyes. Suddenly, "Is this yours?" She looked up and saw the tall man holding her keychain. "Ah,Yes!Thank you." She said. "Thank god.This is precious" She said slowly but the tall man heard that. The tall man smiled. "Ah,Annyeonghaseyo.L.JY imnida" She introduced herself. The tall man bowed. "I know.By the way, Kim Young Kwang imnida.Nice to meet you" He said. "Nice to meet you too" She said. "Anyway,Nice keychain" He said. "Ah,My bestfriend gave me" She said while smiling at the keychain. "Okay.I've got to go.See you again" She said then she turned around to leave. "See you again...Kyle" He said then she started to stopped. "Oh no!Did my identity os going to reveal"  She thought to herself. Suddenly, "Be Happy and S.M.I.L.E.Love you~Ppuyu Ppuyu" She recognized the voice. She turned around. "Kim?" She said. "Welcome back,Jiyoung or should i call L.JY" He said while smiling. Tears started to well in her eyes. She ran to him then hugged him. He hugged her back. "I miss you so much!" She said. "I miss you too" He said. "Wah!You've changed so much. You are a model now.Congratulations!" She said. "Thanks to you." He said. "By the way, congratulations for debut. Nice name and nice mask" He said. They smiled together. They went for coffee and talk about many things. 

"Let's go to my apartment." She asked him. "Can I?I mean you're an idol.Won't you have any gossip?" He asked. "Nah!It's okay.Let's go" She said. "Araseo" He said then they drive to her apartment. "Don't you have any practice?" He asked. She shook his head. "Not today" She said. When they arrived at the apartment, "Why are there are so many shoes?" He asked. She sighed. "It's my brothers" She said. "Guys!How many times do I told you to arrange the shoes if you come to my house?!!" She shouted from outside. "Yes,Noona!" They said together. They went out to arrange the shoes. "Kim Young Kwang!!" Ten shouted. Kim just smiled and bowed. "Guys!This is my bestfriend,Kim!" She said. "Bestfriend or Boyfriend?" Taeyong . "Ya!" She said. "Noona,teach me.I don't understand many things" Jaehyun said. "Araseo.Let's go!" She said. Kim and Jiyoung were teaching the boys. They studied,played,talked.ate together. "Thank you for the great night" Kim said. "Never mind.You're my bestfriend" She said. He smiled. Then,he hugged her. "Thank you for being my bestfriend" He said. "Welcome and thank you too" She said. 

The end of the month had came. The audience started to gather in the hall. "Okay!We'll reveal the first member,Soul.Please take off your mask" Hansol turned around and took off his masked. "We'll introduce you,Mystery's leader, Hansol from SM Rookies!" Hansol turned around and the girls started to shouted. "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oppa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Hansol just smiled. "Annyeonghaseyo.Mystery's leader, Hansol imnida" He introduced himself. Then, he started to sing. "Okay, Next month we will reveal Young." The MC said. Unfortunately, they all knowed who is Young because the girls already shouted Taeyong's name. "Haha!You are caught" Hansol said to Taeyong. Taeyong just sighed. "You guys can continue to guess" The MC said. After the gathering ended, Kim and Jiyoung walked together to class. They went to the board and saw the article. There are the pictures of Jiyoung and Kim. "Are The supermodel Kim Young Kwang have some relationship with Mystery's member,L.JY?" The aritcle's tittle. Kim and Jiyoung just laughed. 

"Ya!We have a photoshoot together today" Kim said. "Jjinja?From what magazine?" She asked. "Ceci.3pm.And now it's already 2:45pm so let's go" Kim said then he grabbed her hand and departed to the studio. While they were waiting for the others to finish, "Wah~You've really grown so handsome" She praised him. He just smiled proudly. "Tch!" She said. He just laughed. "Lee Jiyoung shi Kim Young Kwang shi!" The photographer called them. 

d-day-actors-jung-so-min-and-kim-young-k

kimyoungkwangjungsomincecisept2015_5.jpg

4.png

d-day-actors-jung-so-min-and-kim-young-k

Screen_shot_2014-01-10_at_5.05.13_PM.png

003_zpsa55da5cd.jpg~original

"You're so good at posing!" She said. "Not good as you Miss Next Top Model" He said. "Ya!You watched that?" She asked. "Of course" He said. They went home together. A week later, A gossip posted. 'L.JY is Lee JiYoung the next top model.This is the proof' There's photo of Kim and L.JY went together to Ceci Studio and pictures of them in the Ceci. "L.JY height is the same as Lee Jiyoung. She even had the same porpotioned body as Lee Jiyoung. This is the proof that L.JY is Lee Jiyoung. Even heer stage name is L.JY which stand for Lee Jiyoung" The article said. "Noona!Look at this" Yuta called Jiyoung. Jiyoung read them. "It's not quite solid" Jaehyun suddenly appeared. "Yeah I agree with Jaehyun" Ten said. Jiyoung just smiled. Yuta scrolled again. "The Perfect Couple" There's a photo of Lee Jiyoung and Kim. "Kim Young Kwang who is known 1st at SM University, Seoul High School. He even got the scholaship from KAIST.His IQ 176. Meanwhile, Lee Jiyoung is known as a perfect girl with a perfect face,body,skills and brain. Kim Young Kwang said they didn't have any relationship. Lee Jiyoung said they are bestfriend. Netizens said that they can be a couple.They're so matching" The article said. "Wah! Noona is so hot nowdays. "Luhan! Your exwife had a scandal now!" Kris said. Luhan red the article. "Hey,isn't this guy is the student of our school?" Baekhyun said. "Yeah" Kris said. Luhan's fist came with the table. "Woah~Relax Luhan.It just a gossip" Kris said. 

The Next day, Luhan went to the campus to meet with Jiyoung's bestfriend. "What are your relationship with her?" Luhan asked. "Why do you even care?" He said while smirking. "I-" Luhan forgot that he doesn't have any relationship with her. "You are not even her lover nor husband" He said then left. Luhan punched the wall. "Ah!" He groaned. 4 months had passes, and next week is the revealation of Jiyoung. She is the member that people awaited because she is so mysterious. "I heard L.JY revealation will be speacial" The girl said. "Jjinja?Wae?" The other asked. "The rumours said that she is someone we will shocked see" The girl said. "I can't wait next week.You know?I'm jealous of L.JY" The other girl said. "Wae?" The girl said. "Her body is so perfect. Her height is 175cm. She has a beautiful eyes" The other girl said. "I agree with that" The girl said. "L.JY got 4.0 in the Semester examination.She got 2nd after Kim Young Kwang." The other girl said. "Daebak! She is intelegent" The girl said. 




Hey~ Readers! How was it? Well, Kim is Kim Young Kwang and they have meet again! Yeay! I know it's a bit boring. You can unsubscribe,subscribe,comment and upvote. This is the pictures of Kim Young Kwang. Hope you like this chapter eventhough this chapter is a little bit boring. 

B08WhPGCQAAn3cg.jpg

0e89a9b0131d2df3216b986e3dac032b.jpg

This is their mask plus their logo. 

phantom.jpg