Page 22

Arranged with You

"Wow, they became a bestfriend or what?" Baekhyun said. They all shrugged. "Meiling had been sticked with Luhan all the time." Chanyeol said. "Since her villa is beside us" Chen said. "But As I remember, Meiling that cheated Luhan." Kris said. "I think she regret about that and she want to get back with Luhan?" Xiumin said. Jiyoung that hearing all the conversation all the time suddenly thought, "Get back? I think it possible because Luhan maybe still has feelings for her" She thought. She look at them that seem so sweet  like a couple. "But why it hurt so much?" She asked herself as she continue to stared at them. She didn't realize that Sehun had been observe her. "'Aigoo.. You're so innocent that you didn't even realize your feelings" Sehun thought. 

"Oppa.Did you have someone that you like?" Meiling asked. Luhan sighed in his mind. yes "No,I don't have" Luhan said. "Aigoo, you're lying. Maybe you still had feelings for me" Meiling said. Luhan didn't hear what was she was talking because he had been looking at Jiyoung who had fun with the boys. "Oppa?" Meiling called. Luhan looked at her. "I said that you're lying. I think maybe you still had feelings for me" She said. "I guess." Luhan answered without thinking because he been looking at Jiyoung."I'm sorry for cheating you" She said and Luhan nodded. She squeeled. "I love you oppa" She said. Luhan just nodded. Then she squeeled again. 

"Guys, I go back to Villa" Luhan shouted and they all nodded. Luhan felt sleepy because they slep late and Luhan was so bored hearing to Meiling's talking. He went in without locking the door and went to sleep on the couch. 

"Its our luck guys." Suho said. They get 3 free bottle beer because some ahjusshi gave them telling them that they are so handsome and Jiyoung is so pretty. "Yeah,Thanks to our face and anjusshi" Kris said. They all arrived at the Villa. "Its doesn't lock." Jiyoung said. "I think Luhan forgot to lock the door." Sehun said. She opened the door and something unpleasent happened. 

Luhan slept on the couch without locking the door because he was too sleepy. After 30 minutes he slept, someone came in. The person came and sat on the couch with Luhan. The person caressed his hair. "I shouldn't have cheat on you.I don't know that you will be this handsome and rich" She said. "I think I have to make you mine again" She said then she kissed her lips. After a seconds, Luhan replied to the kiss with a closed eyes. She just smiled between the kiss and continue to kiss passionately. 

They saw Luhan and Meiling kissed passionately. Jiyounng was too shocked. Tao gasp. She went in and put the bottle on the kitchen counter then she went out again. "Where are you going?" Sehun asked. "I think I left my phone at the river." She lied. "Liar" Sehun thought because he saw the phone in her pocket. "Luhan.Please get a room!" Suho said. Meiling pulled from the kiss shockingly. The boys already left because of disgust. 

Luhan woke up slowly then he saw Meiling infront of him. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "Thanks for the hot kiss" Meiling said then she left. Luhan's eyes widened. "Kiss? So the kiss is real and its not Jiyoung?" He thought. He scratched his head. "Ugh.I'm such a stupid guy!" Luhan shouted. 

"Where is Jiyoung?" Tao asked. "She said she left her phone at the river." Sehun said. They all nodded and went to the river. But, Jiyoung was not there. "She's not here" Lay said. "Maybe she take a walk." Kris said. They all nodded and went to the villa.

The clocks strike 10pm, Jiyoung still haven't comeback. "Jiyoung haven't comeback and its already 10pm!" Kai said panickly. "Okay.Let search for her." Suho said and they separated to look for Jiyoung.  

After that scene, she went out and took a walk at the place that have many tree. As she walked, she always recalled the scenees in the villa.Her heart was so hurt but she don't know reason of the heartache. She felt she want to cry. After a while walking, she found a river and sat at river bank. She stared at the river. "Why it hurt so much" "It doesn't matter to me that Luhan like Meiling." "But why?" She always thought about that as she stared at the river. "Did I fall in love with him?" "Again?" "No.No.Its not true." "It doeasn't matter to me that he want to divorce me and go to Meiling" Suddenly, tears fell from her eyes. "Ahh,why am I crying?" She asked herself suddenly she heard person in her mind, "Because you like him.you don't want him go to Meiling.Your heart was so hurt. You already fall in love with HIM" Person in her mind said. She nodded. "Yeah,I think I already fall in love with Him again. I don't want him go to Meiling." She muttered then cried. She cried for a long time until she didn't realize that the night already came. She want to go back but her feet doesn't obey to her. So,she just sat at river bank and stared at the river. 

The boys already went to search for Jiyoung. "Where is this girl gone?" Sehun said to herself. He ran to search again suddenly he saw a figure at the river bank so he approach the figure. As he approach the figurer, he finally recgonize the figure. He approach the figure, "Ya.What are you doing here?" Sehun asked. The person looked up. He saw that her eyes were red. "Nothing" She said. He nodded. "'Why are you crying?" He asked. She shook her head. "I'm not crying." She said. He sighed. "Okay." Sehun said. He called the boys. "Kkamjong, I've found her." He said and Kai replied "Okay.". "Let's go.It already late." He said as he pulled up Jiyoung. 

They walked to the villa. As they get nearer the villa, she saw the boys were waititng outside the villa. She also saw someone running to her as she get nearer. The person ran to her and hugged her. "Its a relief. Where have you gone?" Luhan said. "I'm just sat on the river bank." She said weakly. "Its a relief." Luhan said. "Thank you Sehun." He said. Sehun just nodded. "Let's go." Luhan said as he hold her hand then went into the villa. "Are you hugry?" Luhan asked. She just shook his head. "I just wanna sleep.Goodnight." She said as she went upstairs. The others observe Luhan's move. Chen shook his head. "Its really obvious that Luhan really really like her." Chen said. "Yeah, he really worried about Jiyoung" Chanyeol said. "Didn't Jiyoung realize about that?" Baekhyun asked. "She is too innocent to realize that.She never had a Boyfriend for 18 years she live" Sehun said. They all nodded in agreement.

"Annyeong.Is Luhan here?" Meiling said. Jiyoung just nodded. "Can I come in?" Meiling said then Jiyoung nodded and let her in. When she went in, Tao heaved a heavy sighed. Tao went to Jiyoung. "Why are she here?" Tao asked. "She want to see Luhan."She said. Tao facepalm himself in his mind. Luhan went downstairs, "Lu-ge!" Meiling shouted. "What are you doing here?" He asked shocked. She didn't answer but she quickly grab his wrist and went to the door. "Yah.Where are you taking Luhan?" Xiumin asked. She smiled. "Dating" She said as they went out. Jiyoung's face suddenly became more down as she watched they went out. "Aish.That " Kris said annoyed. Sehun saw Jiyoung's face changed. He sighed. "What are we going to do today?" He asked. No one suggest. The athmospehra getting tense. Jiyoung sighed then she turned around. "Let go shopping!" She said happpily. "Yeah.We should go" Baekhyun said.

---------

"This mall have many games" Suho said. "So,Let's play" Kai said. They went to the sport section. When they arrived, they are so many games. "What are we going to play?" Kris asked. "Let's play that. Loser group should buy meal" Xiumin said. They nodded in agreement. BaekYeol, XiuRis and KaiSoo in one group. Jiyoung, SuTao,Chen,Sehun and Lay in one group. They played basketball games. "I'm good at basketball." Kris said. "Nah,I'm also good at Basketball." Tao said. They started to play. 

In the end, Kris group won with 8points while Jiyoung group with 6points. "Now,Its 1-0.What game next?" Chanyeol said. "Paintball." Lay said. "Okay,Let's go." They went to the paintball section. Kris's group choose light green paint while Jiyoung's group choose pink paint.

They all started to hide before the alarm rang. 3,2,1 Tang! They started to play. Lay and Jiyoung hide in the same places. They saw their opponent was hiding behind a can. It was Baekhyun. "How do I shoot him?" She muttered as she search for something that will cover her. Until then, she found a piled up cans but been hidden within a tree. She got the idea,she climbed the tree and hid between the cans and covered with a blanket. Lay already ran to attack Kris but Lay out. She sighed because of Lay out. 

She continue to hide until she found the victim. She smirked. "Hello Chanyeol." She shoot him Bam! "Chanyeol out!" Lay shouted. "Who the hell shoot me?" Chanyeol said annoyed as he went to the exit door but Jiyoung shoot him again. "Who is it?!" Chanyeol said annoyedly. Jiyoung laughed. "Sorry and Goodbye Chanyeol". She started to search for a victim. 

"Kris Out!"

"Xiumin out!"

"Baekhyun out!"

"Sehun out!" Jiyoung groaned when she heard Sehun's name. Her group only left her,Suho and Chen.Kris's group only left with Kai and Kyungsoo. Suddenly, "Suho out!" She groaned. Now,its 2 vs 2. So, she had to be bold. She went down from the hiding spot. When she went down, "Where have you been? I miss you" Kai said. She was too shocked. She was ready to shoot, Bam! Someone shoot Kai and Its Chen. "Hey princess." Chen said. Suddenly, "Suho out!" They both groaned. "Where the hell is Kyungsoo?" Suddenly, Bam! Someone shoot Chen and its Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo didn't realize that infront of Chen is Jiyoung so she took this opputinity to shoot him and Bam! "Kyungsoo Out!" Kyungsoo groaned. "Pink team won" Jiyoung shouted. 

"Who the hell that shoot me?" Chanyeol asked. Jiyoung raised her hand as she laughed. "I shoot Kris,Xiumin,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo" Jiyoung said. "Wow,You're so good" Kris said. "Okay, Now 1-1. Next is the last game,Bowling!" Tao said. 

"This is my first time playing" Sehun said. "This is my 300th time" Chanyeol said. "Yes.Our team won!" Kai said. "Who had the experience in bowling?" Jiyoung asked. "I have played 8th time only" "3rd time" "1st time" . Jiyoung facepalm herself. "We're going to lose" Tao said. They all sighed. 

In the end, Kris group won. They cheered. "Its 2-1.So, buy us meal" Kris said. Jiyoung's group sighed. They went to the restaurant suddenly, "Guys.I think we should eat somewhere else" Jiyoung said. "Wae?" Kai said then he stopped. "Okay.we eat somewhere else." They saw Luhan and Meiling eating sweetly at the restaurant. 

----------- 

"Thats so delicious" Chanyeol said while patting his tummy. "Let's go home" Kyungsoo said. They were talking about the games in the car. "Let's play again next time" Sehun said. They all nodded. 

Its already 8pm. "How long Luhan wanna date?" Xiumin said. They all shrugged. Suddenly, "Luhan at outside preforming something. He wait for us to came.He said" Kai said. "Jjinja?" Baekhyun said. Xiumin nodded as he said, "He's with Chanyeol" They all went outside. There's a crowd at the river. They went there. 

"I dedicate this song to someone special" Luhan said and he started sang. He sang 'Love the way you are' by Bruno Mars. They all pay attention to Luhan. 

When Luhan end the song, the crown applause. Luhan look at Jiyoung and Jiyoung also look at her. "This is my confession song for the person that I love" He said as he look at her eyes. Suddenly, someone came from behind Jiyoung then ran to hug Luhan;Its Meiling. They all applause. When Luhan pulled from the hug, Jiyoung already dissapear from the crowd. The crowd already left. 

Jiyoung was sitting at the hill before the river. She stared at the river. She sighed. "Its a heartbreak.... again from the same person." She muttered as she sighed;again."Get ready Jiyoung" She thought suddenly someone touch her shoulder. She turned around and Its Luhan. "Nice confession" She said. Luhan just smiled weakly. "Thank you.". They stared at the river suddenly Luhan broke the silence. "I want to have a family." Luhan said. "You've a family.Your mother,Your father and siblings." She said. Luhan chuckled as he shook his head. "Not that family. I mean Husband and Wife that love each other and child" He said. She nodded. "You can have it with the person you love" He's going to ask for divorce. Luhan stood infront of her. "The person is you" He said as he cupped her face and pressed his lips on her lips. 




 Hey guys ^^ Miss me.. ? I think not. Haha, Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for my grammar error. Did you saw my new poster? Is it beautiful? Of course its beautiful. I have 2 poster now. One from NEKO IN WONDERLAND and one from BITTER CHOCOLATE

This is poster that nicely made by NEKO IN WONDERLAND. 

This is prettily made by BITTER CHOCOLATE. 

 Today is DOUBLE UPDATE !!! Wohooo.. Did you like it? I hope you like it eventhought its a short chapter. I will try to finished the story this year. 

©All rights from me. The character is not mine but Lee Jiyoung is mine. If you found any story that have similarity to my story. It just a conciedenceDon't plagarize it.If you want to post it to another website. PM me ^^