Page 9

Arranged with You

Jiyoung was studying in her room suddenly somone knocked her door. "Come in" Jiyoung said. The door opened and it revealed Sehun. "Oh,Sehun.Why are you here?" Jiyoung asked. "Noona~! Let go to Lotte World" Sehun said but Jiyoung shook her head. "Wae?" Sehun asked. Jiyoung pointed her index finger to her books."Mwo? Noona,The exam already ended but why are you still study?" Sehun asked. "What if I fail the exam ? so I need to prepare for it" Jiyoung said.Sehun groaned and left her. 

"How was it?" Lay asked. Sehun sighed and shook his head. "We need to proceed to Plan B" Kai said then smirked.They went out. After a couple of minutes , The bell rang. Jiyoung quickly went downstairs to opened the door. When Jiyoung opened the door,2 Tall boy wearing a mask cover .Jiyoung fainted.The 2 boy brought Jiyoung in the car. 

Jiyoung woke up and she saw the 2 boy by her side. "Ya!What are you doing?" Jiyoung said.The boys didn't respond suddenly Sehun appeared from the front seat. "Noona~!" Jiyoung's eyes widened. "Sehun?!" "Mian Noona~We've to kipnapped you to force you going to Lotte world" Sehun said. The 2 tall boy opened their mask and Its Kris and Chanyeol. "But I need to prepare if i fail the exam" Jiyoung said. "Hyung~" Sehun said.The guy on the driver seat sighed. "What are you talking about? You never failed your exam so Just chill out" Luhan said."Pleaseeee~~" Sehun begged her. Jiyoung sighed then nodded her head. "So,Kaja!" Chanyeol said. They went out from the car and found the other EXO infront of the entrance door.

"So,What we want to do here ?" Jiyoung asked. "Let's play a games while playing the rides" Suho suggest. "What games?" Everyone asked. "Penalty games" Suho stated. "How does it play?" Kai asked. "Okay,Like this." Suho explained the games play.The games play like rock paper scissors to choose 2 person to challenge the mission,if one of them fail,He/she have to take the penalty.

They played Rock Paper Scissors and the 2 people who will challenge the mission is Jiyoung and Luhan."Okay~ We challenged you to ride that Haunted Rollercoaster and the mission is "Don't scream" So,Kaja!" Suho said. They both nodded.They all rode the the ride.

Luhan POV...

I rode the ride.Of course I will win. I sat beside Jiyoung and the others sat behind us.The mission start. I looked at the ghost emotionless.I glanced at Jiyoung.No expression. She not afraid? Until now,I don't scream same as Jiyoung. But Tao and Suho scream like a girl. Oh gosh. I looked behind to watch Suho and Tao screaming. I laughed. I turn my head to the front suddenly Aaahhh !! A creature appered infront of me. Oh,! I scream. I glanced at Jiyoung. She already grinned because she win the mission.I groaned.

The ride ended. They already laughed like a dumb. "Okay,Hyung.You lose so you will accept the penalty" Kai said."What is the penalty?" I asked. "Oh,Wait! The penalty will decide after we finished all the game" Suho said. I groaned.

End of Luhan POV..

They continue the games. After a couple of hours,they finished all ride. "So,the losers is Luhan ,Kai,Chanyeol,Lay and D.O" Suho stated. The losers groaned. "Ya!I'm hungry,Let get something to eat" Xiumin said. "Aigoo~ I think you ate just a minute ago" Kris said. "But I'm still hungry" Xiumin said."Okay,Let go" Kris said. They went to a cafe to fill their empty stomach. They order their food. After a couple of minutes,The order have arrived suddenly Luhan saw the waitress slip a piece of paper under his plate. Luhan took the paper and looked at the waitress. The waitress smiled at him and mouthed 'call me' then winked. EXO and Jiyoung seen the scence. "As expected,Luhan hyung" Kai said. Luhan shrugged.

They finished eating.They went to EXO's apartment. "So,the penalty will start now." Suho said. The losers groaned.But the winner clapped their hand. "The penalty is crossdressing" Suho said. The losers groaned. The losers went to the room to change their clothes.

After the winners waititng for the losers to change their clothes, "Okay,First Girl is LuHannie~~" Suho said. Luhan went out.They burst of laughing. Xiumin already rolled on the floor. "Ya!You're so pretty." Jiyoung said. "Yeah,More pretty than Noona!" Sehun said while laughing. They all laughing. After Luhan,Chanyeol came out followed by Lay,Kai and D.O . "Omo ! Can I be your Boyfriend,Layie?" Kris asked. "Of course~" Lay said then winked at Kris. They laughed again.

The penalty ended. D.O cooked some food then they eat. Jiyoung forced to sleepover at their apartment because it already late to catch up a taxi. Jiyoung slept at the guest room. While she sleeping,Kris quietly came in. Kris took some of her sleeping photo. *I hope I will win* Kris thought then he went out.