Page 24

Arranged with You

''What is this?" Lay asked.There a note that said 'Don't touch it until  I come' . "I?Who is I?" Lay asked. Kris just shrugged. "Lay,Just wait." Xiumin said. They waited until all the member arrived. "Ahhh~Today is the last day.So,what are we going to do?" Kai asked. "Watching movie?" Sehun suggested. They all agreed with Sehun. Suddenly, Jiyoung came. "Okay. Open it!" She said. "Is it yours?" Lay asked. "This present for you." She said. They all opened the box with their name on it and saw a ring with a different colours. "What is this?Ring?" Luhan asked. "Friendship ring." She said. "I saw my name on it with a number 001" Xiumin said . "This is not an ordinary ring. There are something in the ring if you opened the ring." She said. They all tried to opened it. "But,there are code to open the ring. That code is my number. 013. You can opened it when you all debut okay?" She said. "Thank you Jiyoung" Tao asked. "Its so nice of you." Chen said. She smiled. "What movie we going to watch?" Sehun asked. "I want mystery." "I want action" "'I want horror" "I want Rom-com" . They agreed with Rom-com. "I have the romcom Dvd in my room." She said as she went upstairs. 

She search in the room, "I also have a present for you" Someone said. She looked at the back and saw Luhan. "'Really?" She said. He nodded. "Close your eyes." Luhan said and she closed her eyes. After a several minute, "Open your eyes." She did what he asked to. Luhan holding a couple necklace infront of her eyes. "Necklace?" She said. "A love necklace." He said. She just looked at the necklace. "Mine is lock and yours are the key. It just a simple necklace. Not like yours." He said as he put the necklace around her nape. She look at the key. "Its so beautiful". "So, don't let the lock lost his key." He said then he kissed her. "Thank you" She said. 

They choose the 'My little bride' movie. They all gather at the living room. Suddenly, Tao's ring changed colour when Jiyoung came sat beside him. "Why my ring changed into Silver?" Tao said. "I forgot to tell about that." All of them paid attention to her. "It will changed colour when I'm near to you because I'm the code." She said. They all nodded. They started to watch the movie. 

 

When they arrived at home, Luhan went to couch. "Tomorrow is practice." He groaned. "Good Luck with your practice." She said as she sat beside Luhan. Suddenly, Luhan put his head on her shoulder. "I have to sleep at dorm for 3 months." He said. "Why?" She asked. "Because we have to practice for our debut" Luhan said. She just nodded. "Will you miss me?" He asked. She nodded slowly. "I will miss you too" He said as he kissed her. "Can you sleep in my room?" Luhan asked. She shyly nodded. He smiled.

"Oh my god!!" Jieun shouted. "Why are you shouting?" Jiyoung asked. They were skype each other. "Did you said Luhan confessed to you?" Jieun said. Jiyoung nodded. "So, how you respond?" She asked. Jiyoung looked down while smiling as she shyly nodded. "Ow~~Congratulation" Jieun said. She just smiled. "So?" Jieun asked. "What?" She said. "Did you do?" Jieun asked. Jiyoung didn't understand at first but after a minute, she finally understand. "Y--yes" She said. "Woah!Can't wait for Jiyoung junior" Jieun said. 

 

Luhan was busily practice with others. He was dancing suddenly he fell. He sprained his leg. Luhan groaned painly. "Arghh~". Kris came to him. "Let send you to the School nurse" Kris said but Luhan insisted that he want to continue practice. "But your leg hurt" Kris said. He shook his head. "Debut is near." Luhan said as Kris sighed. 

Jiyoung was observing the others singing. "Kids!" All attention paid to the teacher. "The principal decide to take one of you to New york trained to debut with the new group and two more to Japan." All the trainee shouted excitedly. "But you have to show your skills behind that curtain while we record the video." They nodded. "Our artist will pick you including EXO" They shouted excitedly. "Own practice.Dismiss" She left. 

"Ya!you are lucky" Emily said. The three girls infront of Jiyoung blocked her way. "Lucky?" She said. "Yeah. You have Sehun oppa to protect you" Jinah said. Jiyoung more weird. "Sehun?" She said. "Yeah.He met us and said don't disturb you" Emily said. Jiyoung nodded. "I don't know what your relationship with them but ughh! Whateva" Mirin said then they left. 

 

Sehun came to the trainee practice room. He observe the room. All the girls already shouted like a crazy girl. Then he found the people he want to meet. He approach them They already smiled widely. Sehun pointed at Mirin and ask her to come out. Mirin already excited. "What he doing with Mirin?" Emily said. Jinah shrugged. They all dissapointed. 

Sehun put his hand beside Mirin's head. "I want to tell you something" Sehun said. Mirin already nervous because she thought that Sehun will confessed to her. "Don't disturb Kyle.Don't bully her." Sehun said. Mirin was shocked with Sehun's words. "What your relationship with her?" She asked. "None of your business" He left. 

 

Jiyoung heard about Luhan sprained his legs. It recess now, so she decide to call Luhan. "Hello?" Luhan said. "Luhan,meet me at the rooftop" She said then she hung up. 

Luhan came to the rooftop and saw Jiyoung was sitting at the bench waiting for him. He approach her silently. "Hey babe.Miss me?" He said while hugging her from behind. "Of course I miss you. It already 2 months" She said. He smiled hearing her reply. "How are you?" Luhan asked. "Fine.You?" Her turn to ask. "Fine." He said. "Liar" She said. Luhan felt weird with Jiyoung. Before he want to say something, Jiyoung already kneeled infront of him. "Don't lie to me.You sprained your leg.I was so worried about you" She said. He just smiled. She was massaging his leg to decrease the pain. 

"You have to take care of your health" She continue to nag. Luhan just watching her earnestly because he miss her so much."'Jiyoung" Luhan called her. She looked up suddenly Luhan cupped her face and kissed her roughly. "I miss you so much!" Luhan said between the kiss. She put her arm around his neck to depend the kiss. They kiss passionately. He bit her lips and she gasped. He took the opportunity to enter her cavern. 

Suddenly, "Luhan.Please come to practice room now." Announcement was calling Luhan but he didn't care. She pulled from the kiss. "Luhan.your name" She said but Luhan didn't stop. He continue to kiss her jaw to her neck. "Luhan.Please come to practice room now" Announcement again but he still didn't stop. So, she decide to stop him. She pushed his shoulder."Luhan, stop. " She said. He want to continue kiss but she put her finger on his lips."You have to go to practice." She said. He smiled as he but her finger. She pulled the finger from his mouth. "Ouch.What-" Luhan kissed her forehead then left. She smiled. 

 

Jiyoung was washing dishes at the kitchen suddenly someone came wrapped his arms around her waist. "I miss you~" Luhan said. "When did you come back?" She asked. "Just now. You didn't hear because you was too focus washing the dishes." He said. "Umm,maybe.Have you eat?" She asked. He nodded. "Let me help you dry the dishes." Luhan said. "Okay." She said as Luhan help her. "Did you already choose the trainee that will go to New york and Japan?" She asked. "Yes. There are one girl that a trainee, her voice was so amazing and her dancing, I think she will beat Kai  when she debut.We choose her to go to New york." Luhan said. "You sing what song?" Luhan asked. "You want to know?" She asked. He nodded. "Skyscraper." She said. "There are three people sang that song and I didn't know which one is you" He said. 

They already finished washing and drying the dishes. "Lets have some fun." Luhan said. "You have to go rest" She said. He shook his head. "I want to have some fun with you" He lift her up in bridal style. Then brought to his room. "Lets have some fun." He kissed her passionately. 

She woke up found that Luhan was not beside her. "Where is him? I think he said that today doesn't have any practice." She muttered. She sit up found something on lamp table. It was a cream that will dispose the hickey and a note. Good morning my wifey. I'm sorry that I lied to you. Actually, I have to go to China because next week we will preparing for debut. Sorry. From your Hubby. 

"Sehun!Where is Luhan?" Jiyoung asked Sehun on the phone. "Luhan is in practice room.In 10 minutes, he will depart to China" Sehun said."Okay.Thanks" She said as she hung up the phone. She dialed Kris number. "Kris.I need you to help me" She said. "Help what?" He said. "Help me to take Luhan into a wrong car." She said. "What?" Kris said. She explained everything to Kris about Luhan left her a note. "Okay."Kris said. "Thanks" She said. 

She started to prepare herself. After that, she went to the company and wait in another van that Kris pointed. "Luhan.Jongdae,lay and Xiumin have something to do so get in the car first." Kris said on the phone. "Thank you Kris" Jiyoung said. "No prob" He said. After a several minute, Luhan hop into the van. Luhan looked at the person beside him wearing hat. "Tsk..Tao is always sleeping" Luhan thought that Jiyoung is Tao. Suddenly, the van moved. He was shocked. "Hyung.The others?" Luhan said to the driver but the driver didn't stop. He shook his shoulder. But he still didn't stop. He took of the driver's cap and Kris. "Kris?" He said shocked. "Sit tight boy.I'm driving" Kris said and Luhan sit. "What the meaning of this?Where is the others?" He asked. "In our Van. There is someone want to meet you." He said. "Tao?" He asked the person beside him. The person took of the cap. "Jiyoung?" Luhan said. Jiyoung's look so mad. "What are you doing here?" Luhan asked but she didn't answer his question. Instead,she approach him while Luhan backed away. "Why did you leave me like that with a note!!" She blowed up. "Err..I'm sorry.I forgot about my departure to China.I want to tell you but you were sleeping so I just left a note." He said. "You can wake me up but you didn't! Why?You want to leave me. You don't love me?" She said while tears already start to well up in her eyes. Luhan didn't answer because he was shocked with her words. She started crying. She punched his chest. "Why are you quiet?You d-" Luhan shut her up with a peck on her lips. She was shocked with his action. "I didn't wake you up because you look so tired. No,I love you.Don't say that I don't love you." He said then he dipped his head to captured her lips. 

"I will try to contact you." Luhan said. She nodded her head. "If you busy,Its okay.How long you will gone?" She asked. "2 months" He said. She sighed. "Good Luck for your debut!" She said then she go out from the car. "Goodbye." She said and waved a goodbye. He also waved a goodbye. 

-------

Its already 1 months passed. "I'm so bored" Jiyoung said. She was skyping with Jieun. "Me too" Jieun said. "Hmm, I-" Jiyoung can't continue her words because she felt like to vomit. She ran to the bathroom. After vomit, she went back to her study table. "Oh my god!Are you pregnant?" Jieun said. "Pregnant?I don't know" Jiyoung said. "Did you feel nauseas?craving for food?" Jieun asked. She nodded. "You're pregnant?!" Jieun said. "Go check with doctor tommorow" Jieun said. "Okay." Jiyoung said.

Tommorow,after practice she went to hospital. She waited at the pregnant section. She looked and saw all pregnant women with their husband. She sighed. She looked at her stomach. She smiled. "Lu Jiyoung" The nurse called. She went in. The doctor checked her. She saw at the screen, there are something. "Congratulation Miss.You are pregnant.Seven weeks." The doctor smiled. She also smiled. The doctor explained to her about her healthy. "You can take you document at the counter" The doctor said. 

While she waiting, someone came to her. "Are you Jiyoung?" A nurse came infront of her. She just nodded. "Can you sign this?I'm your fan" The nurse said. "Thank you" Jiyoung said and sigh her book. "Are you pregnant?" The nurse asked. She nodded while smiling. "You already married?" The nurse ask again. "1 year" Jiyoung said. "Congratulation" The nurse said. "Thank you" Jiyoung said.

"Tada!" Jiyoung showed the result to Jieun. "Congratulation Jiyoung.You're gonna be a mummy" Jieun said. She smiled. "Hvae you tell Luhan?" Jieun asked. She shook her head. "I want to tell him when he come back" Jiyoung said. "He must be happy" Jieun said. Jiyoung noded while smiling. 

1 months had passes. Two days before Luhan comeback. "Ahh...I'm so tired.When we are going to Korea?" Kris said. "Yeay,I miss Baekhyun" Tao said. Suddenly,their manager come in. "Good news boys.We're going back to Korea today." The manager said. They all shout out of happiness. "Yeay!!" Chen shouting. 

They had arrived at Korea. "I want to go back to apartment for a while" Luhan said. "Huh?But,Jiyoung is at campus" Xiumin said. "I know.I just want to get something." Luhan said. Their manager send him to his apartment. "We'll wait here" Lay said. Luhan went to the building. He unlocked the door and went in. "Ahh,home sweet home." He sniff the scents. He didn't took anything because he just miss home. He went out of the apartment. He is on the way to the out of the building but he saw a mailman deliever a letter into his mailbox. He greet the mailman. The mailman smiled to him. EXO already hot in asia so Luhan need to cover his face. "Thank you" He said and the mailman just smiled then left. 

He look at the letter and the letter is for him. He took it and put in his bag. After that, he went to the car. "What did you take?" Kris asked. "Nothing.Just miss home" Luhan said. Kris just 'tsk'. "Cheesy" Kris said. After a several minute they arrived at their dorm. 

"We're back!" Chen shouted. "Eh?I thought you will come back 2 days later." Chanyeol said. "Manager hyung said we can come back today" Tao said.They all nodded. "Luhan,why don't you go to your apartment." Sehun said. "Well, I think I want to spend the time here first" He said. Sehun nodded. 

Its the day Luhan come back to his apartment. He was packing his clothes suddenly he found a letter in his bag. "This letter.I forgot about it" He opened the letter. "What is this?" 




Hello.Its a long time I didn't update. So here is it. How was it? Did you like it? I think I'm not gonna finishing the story before school opened.But I will try to complete the story. If I can't complete it, this story will go back to Hiatus until March (Maybe). *sigh* 

Thank you for subscribing my story. Upvoting my story. Read my story. I really appreciate it. 

©All rights from me. The characters are not mine but Lee Jiyoung are mine.Don't plagarize it. If you want it. PM me ^^