Page 27

Arranged with You

Kyle and Kim had become Bestfriend since the incident. Everyone at the campus knew about their close relationship. One day, they went to eat lunch at the cafeteria. Kim always brought a homemade lunch and shared with Kyle. He know that Kyle worked hard to survive in this cruel world. While they were eating, a group of Kingkas and Queenkas came to their spot. Taeso clapped his hand. "Wow!What we have here?" He said. "We have a set of couple nerd.One is fat plus one is Thin" One of the queenkas said. Kyle and Kim just stayed silent. Suddenly, a milk poured on Kyle's head. "This for taking my EXO oppa from us" one of the girl said. "You think with this big spectacles,these books and these foods,they can be friend with you?" The queenkas said and poured the food on Kyle's head. "Never in your wildest dream" She said. Then,Taeso lift up her chin. "S..ssTop! Stop bullying her" Kim stood up. "Oh,the boyfriend is protecting his Girlfriend" Taeso let go of Kyle. "You think you can beat me?" Taeso said while lifting his hand. Kim hide his face with his big arms. "Coward like you can't protect a girl" Taeso slapped then he punced Kyle. Kyle looked at the floor. The homemade food that Kim made scattered at the floor. She crouched down and pick up the food. "Look,someone is so poor until eat a rubbish!" One of the kingkas said. Everyone at the cafeteria laughed. Kyle looked up and found Luhan was smirking at her at the other table. She stood up. "Let's go Kim." She said and pulled Kim out of the cafeteria. 

They went away from all of them. She gave back the tupperwear to Kim."I'm sorry" She said. "Wae?" Kim asked. "Because of me,you didn't get to eat lunch" She said."Ah,never mind.Its okay" He said."I'm sorry" She said. Suddenly, a message came. She looked at her phone. Its a message from her modelling company. "Jiyoung,we have a shooting today with CeCi magazine with Ahn Jae Hyun. will come now" She looked at Kim. "Kim,You like model right?" Kim nodded his head. "Why?" She asked. "I want to be a model someday but you know,my body is a little bit.."Kim said. "I will help you diet okay?" She said. He nodded his head. "Kim,do you like Ahn Jaehyun?" She asked. "The model?Yes.Why?" He asked. She didn't answered his questions."Let's skip classes" She said then pulled him with her. 

They arrived at the company.Kim was in awed when they arrived there. "What is this place?" Kim asked. "My part-time workplace" She said. When they arrived at the studio, Kim was shocked because the studio was full of cameras and lightning. And he saw Ahn JaeHyun. He was shocked. He just sit down and watched the photoshoot. Ahn Jaehyun was posing with a beautiful girl. He looked around. "Where is Kyle?" He murmmured. He continued to watch the photoshoot. From far, he also can saw the monitor. The picture turned to be good.

"Wow.They are so perfect" Kim admired them. After a long time,the photoshoot ended. The girl came to him. "Hi!" She said. Kim flustered. "H..H..hi" He replied. "Ya Kim!" The girl said. Kim was shocked because she called his name. "Don't you recognize me?" She asked. "Oo...Of..Course!You are Lee Jiyoung" He said. She pinched his cheeks. "Yes,thats right.But,I'm Kyle too" She said. His eyes widened. "Eh??!!!!" He said. "Don't you believe me?" He shook his head. Jiyoung sighed. She gave him a photo of her wihtout a makeup and spectacles. Its one of her photoshoot photo. She left to change her clothes. She came with her nerd style. "Kyle,Lee Jiyoung just admitted that she are You.I was shocked." Kim said to her. She laughed. "Ya!Look at me and that photo" She said then she took of her spectacles. "What is this?What do you mean?" Kim said. She smiled and pulled him out of the company.

"So,you are Lee Jiyoung. You disguise yourself as a nerd to hide your identity." Kim said. She nodded. "OMG!My bestfriend is a Korean Top Model.No wonder you have a nice body." He said. Jiyoung just smiled. "So,tomorrow.Let's start diet!" Jiyoung said. Kim sighed. "My food!!" Kim said. "Kyle,can I asked you something?" Kim asked.She nodded. "What's your relationship with Luhan?" He asked. Jiyoung stopped walking. Kim started to feel guilty. "Its okay if you don't want to answer." He said."NoNoNo,Me and him just friend and we got into a big fight. Just that" She said. He nodded his head. "Let's go enjoy today for the last time you eat delicious food.Hahaha!" Jiyoung said while laughing evily. Kim sighed and followed her. They went to eat various of delicious food. They even to the arcade to play game. Since today is her dayoff, she went to play. 

"I want this colour!" Kim said. Jiyoung nodded. "No,I want this" She said while pointed to the green coloured monkey."Ok.I take this.You take this." Kim said and paid the monkey keychain. The monkey can record voice. Kim record his voice on her monkey. She also done the same thing.They play back their record. Kim's sound like this "Be Happy and S.M.I.L.E. Love you~ Ppuyu Ppuyu" Jiyoung's sound like this "Don't leave me alone.You're my Bestfriend.Love you!Ppuyu Ppuyu" They laughed at their message.Their secret code is 'Ppuyu Ppuyu'. "Ya Kim!Let's go to your house." She said. "Huh?For what?" He said. "I want to cook for you. Let's study together and plan together your diet plan" She said. "Why you want to cook for me?" He asked. "Because it always you the one that fed me so I want to fed you too~" She said. "Araseo.Let's go" He said then they walked together to his house. 

They studied together and plan the diet plan together. "I can only eat these food 3 times in 3 months only!" He said. She nodded. He looked at the diet plan again. "I've to excercise and decrease the volume of rice!" He said. She nodded again."You've to excercise in the morning at Tuesday,Thursday and Sunday.Other than that, excercise at the evening." She said. "Why I can excercise wherever I want?" He asked. "Thats the time that I'm free." She said. He sighed heavily. "By the way,I will always come to your house to cook you a healthy food.Okay?" She said. He whined like a child. "Ya Kim!Do you want to be a model or not?" She asked. He nodded. "So,follow me okay?" She said. "Araseo."

Today is the day Kim started to diet. As he woke up, he saw food already prepared on the table. He looked at the table. Its a vegetable salads. "Only this?" He asked.She nodded. "Eat" She said and Kim just followed her. "This evening,you have a workout. I will torture you.Haha!" She said. He sighed again. They went to campus together. When lunch came, she took out the lunch box. When she opened it, Chicked Salad. He sighed. "Salad again?!" He shouted in his mind. "Kyle~Why salad again?" Kim asked. "Kim~Everyday your breakfast,lunch and dinner must have Salad.Hurry up, class almost started.I've to go practice." She said. After they ate, they bid goodbye. "Bye. See you at 3pm okay at the front school" She saidn then ran to her practice.

She went to the practice and found EXO in there. They glared at her. She can felt the glare but she ignore because she's too afraid to look at them.She sat at the corner while waititng the teacher. Suddenly, the queenkas came. "Can you dance?I thought your foot hurt" One of the queenkas said. They crouched infront of her. Jiyoung just looked down. Then, one of the queenkas grabbed her foot tightly. She winced. "Did it hurt?" She said. Jiyoung just stayed silent. She grabbed more tightly and harder. She winced again. When the queenkas left, blood started to came in the bandage. She brought out the Aid Kit from her bag. "Kyle!This!" Kim said while gave her the Aid Kit. "What;s this for?" She asked. "I know they will came to bully you again so take this.I know you wouldn't want to go to the nurse office." Kim said. "Araseo~" She said and took the Aid Kit. She smiled when she remembered the scene. She looked up and she saw Luhan looked at her. "What happened to her?" Luhan thought. He shook his head. "What do I care about her?She is so she deserve it" He thought. 

The practice ended at 3pm. Jiyoung went to the front school and saw Kim waiting for her. "Kim!" She slapped his shoulder. "Ya!Don't do that" Kim said. She just laughed. "Let's go!!" She said. Kim followed her. "Kim!Run 2 laps" She said. "Shiro~!" Kim said. "Model or not?" She said. He whined and stood up. He ran 2 laps with Jiyoung. After ran, she guide Kim in doing fitness and workout. After that, Jiyoung left to go to work."7pm I will come back~" She said. "Don't you have student to teach?" He asked. "Oh, I take the weekend classes only" She said then she left to work. After her shift ended, she went to Kim's house. "Today's dinner is Grapefruit and Avocado Salad with Seared Salmon" She said. "Where did you learn to cook these?" Kim asked. "Well, when I'm high schooler, I always helped my mai-no,I mean my mon cook." She said. Kim just nodded. "Kyle, what if I ask you to live with me?" Kim asked. Kyle looked at him confusely."No,I mean you can live upstairs because It empty. You don't have to pay rent" Kim said. "Why?" She asked. "Because your house are too far away with my house. Just think this a reward for being my guider." He said. "Neve-" She want to reject it but Kim cutted her off. "Please" He begged with his cute eyes. She pinched his cheeks. "Aigoo~Araseo my Lovely bestriend" She said. 




Hello guys~ This page is only about Kim and Jiyoung. Are they sweet? They are so sweet. ! I;m sorry because its boring.