Page 28

Arranged with You

"Kyle!" Kim shouted. Kyle was shocked so she went downstairs. Well, they live together now. "What happened?!" She said with an anxious feelings. When she came down, she saw Kim was standing on the weight scale. She sighed relieve. "Why are you shouting like that?" She said. Kim looked at her with a unknown face. "I've lost 10 kg!!!!!" He shouted again. "Jjinja?!Congratulations!!" She said then she ran to Kim. She hugged him. "Congratulations!!!" She shouted. "Thank you Kyle!" Kim shouted. She smiled. "Let's celebrate with cake!" She said. "Cake?" Kim asked. "Yeah.We should eat something nice sometimes" She said. He shooked his head. "You know,Recently, I don't have any apetite with sweets things." He said. "Woo~My bestfriend is getting fit right now" She . "How about I cook you something healthy?" She asked. He smiled. "Call!" He said. She went to the kitchen. Kim watched her from her back. "I think I can't continue being your friend,My feelings is more wild now." He said slowly then he followed Kyle to the kitchen. 

Kim had decided to confessed to her. When they were eating, "Kyle, I want to tell you something" Kim said. "What?" She said. "I..I.." He hesitated. "I?Come on. Say it quickly." She said. He sighed. He closed his eyes and looked down. "I have love you for a long time. Not just friend but more than that. I want to know if you feel the same thing as me. I know I'm not handsome as other guys but I hope you feel the same as me." He said quickly. He waited for Kyle to say something. But after a couple of minutes, there no words. He looked up. He saw Kyle staring at her with a mouth opened. "Errrr.. I think you don't feel the same as me. Emmm, this is getting awkward.I will go to practice" He said while stand up but Kyle block him.He looked at her. "I'm sorry Kim. It's not that I don't love you. I love you but only as a friend." She said while looked down. Kim was dissapointed. "Emm, I know you feel uncomfortable so I will get out from this house." She said. Now, its her turn to satnd up but Kim grabbed her hand. "Stop! Let's just forget about it. Let's just continue to be bestfriend. I don't want to lose my bestfriend because of my stupid feelings." Kim said. Kyle continue to silent. "But I will continue love, support you and stay with you forever" He said. Suddenly, he heard Kyle sniffing. "Are you crying?" Kim asked. She looked up. she was crying. "I'm sorry.Don't cry" He said. "I'm so touched with your words. Kim!Thank you.You are my loveliest bestfriend" She said and hugged him. He hugged her back. They smiled together then continue to eating. 

"Kyle!Tomorrow is your birthday.Do you want something?" Kim said."I don't know" Jiyoung said. "How about I treated you to your favorite ice cream shop?" Kim said. "Eh?But you don't like sweet things" She said. "It's okay. Tomorrow is your day so I will eat the ice cream for you. You can eat as many you want" Kim said. "Call!!" Kyle saod happily. Ita been a long while since she eaten ice cream.She always been busy with her study,club activities and training. They walked together and when they arrived at the Calculus class, they separated.Well, Jiyoung didnt take Calculus class. After she sent Kim off, she went to her class. 

After her class end, she waited for Kim at the garden to eat lunch together. They ate together. Then, they went to their own club actovities. After their club activities ended, Jiyoung receive a message. She opened her phone and its a message from... LUHAN! She was excited when she saw the sender name. She opened the message. "Let's meet at the rooftop. Let's get back together. Happy Birthday. Love you" She was happy when she red the words. "Luhan still love me" She mumbled. She replied the message. "Okay.Waiy for me.Love you too". Then she went to the rooftop. While she was climbing the stairs, she receive a phonecall. "Kyle, Where are you?" Kim said on the other line. "Oh,sorry. Luhan want to meet me at the rooftop." She said with a happy tone. "For what?" He asked. "He said that we should solve our problem" She said."Wow.Thats good" Kim said. "When?"He asked. "I'm heading there right now" She said and when she said that, she already arrived at the door. "Good luck" He said. "Thank.." 'SPLASH!' Jiyoung already thrown with a bucket above her head. She was shocked so she looked up and saw Sehun and Kai were smirking at her. She smelled somthing horibble. She looked down. Its a rubbish filled with water. 

"Hi" Luhan said while came out from the wall. "What is this?" She asked."It's a rubbish water,stupid" Luhan said. "I thought we.." Her words been cutted off when "reconcile?In your dreams" Luhan said. She was shocked when she heard the words. Luhan approched her then she backed away until her back touch the wall."Well, these a little gifts for you." Luhan said. "Look up dear" She heard someone said. She looked up and leftover came to her face. She heard Kai and Sehun laughed. "A like you should receive this" Suho came out. "It's good that the child had died." Kris came out. "Because if the child live,maybe it will suffered because got a ty mother." Barkhyun said. Luhan looked at his phone. "Love you too? Do you think i will belive these trash words.huh??!!" Luhan said. Chen and the others throw lot of packs at her. "Next time be carefull.Use protection" Lay said. """""Horibble wife""Traitor""Cheater" They throwed harsh words beforw they went out. 

Jiyoungg already sat down when they left. "Hello?Jiyoung?" She realize that Kim still doesn't hang up the call. "Kim? You heard that right?" She said. "Hmmm" He replied. "Kim.Goodbye" She said then she hang up. "Kyle!Jiyoung!" Kim said but it's too late. Kim quickly ran to the rooftop because he afraid that she will do something bad. "Hold there Jiyoung"

Jiyoung walked to the wall and she looked down. She looked up at the sky. Suddenly, rain started to pour down. "Rain?" Then. she started to cry. Suddenly a message came. Its from Luhan. And Its  photo and video of Luhan kissing another girl. She was shocked when she saw the photo. She recalled their promise. Luhan kissed her forehead then her eyes, her nose, her ears then her chin, and lastly her lips. "These are all mine.Don't you dare give to anyone. Jiyoung kissed him back at the same place. "You too. If you give to anyone, that's mean that you don't love me anymore." She said. "You too. I will not give to anyone" He said. They kissed again. Tears started to rolled down when recalled their promise. She took off her shoes and stokings. She climbed up on the wall. "Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" she shouted loudly. She started to sobbing. Suddenly, a message came. "Lee Jiyoung!Hold on.Don't do what you think!!" Kim messaged her. She smiled when she red the message. "Thank you Kim" She murmured. Then, she jumped from the wall. 

Kim arrived at the rooftop. He opened the door and saw no one. "No!" He said. He looked at his left. There are many packs of and trashes. He looked infront. There are a pair of shoes and stokings. There also a cellphone. "No!No!" He said then he ran to the wall. "Lee Jiyoung!" No one. "I don't leave you. But why you leave me.!!!" No one responeded. "Please comeback.!" Still. "I love you!" He said then he sighed. Suddenly, "I love you too" Kim looked down and he saw Jiyoung was burning something. He sighed relieve. "Come here you idiot" Jiyoung said. Kim climbed up on the wall and jump off the wall. "You thought that I suicide myself?" She asked. "I'm sorry" Kim said. "It's okay." She said. "What are you doing?" He asked. "Burn all the memories and started a new life" She said. "Okay" He said. "Mind to tell me the story" He said. "Of course." She started to tell him. He started the record button. Jiyoung told him from A-Z. 

He looked at the fatty Jiyoung. "Wow.You look so different" He said.She just laughed. "So, he is you fisrt love?" He asked. She just smiled. "Yes". Suddenly, a call came. "Yoboseyo?" She said. "When?5pm?Okay" She said then hang the call. "Who is that?" He asked. "The principal want to see me at 5pm" She said. He looked at the watch. "Its already 4:30. Let's change our clothes.I'm wet now." He said. "Let's go."  They went to buy new clothes and a shop nearby. Kim accompany her to meet the principal. When she went to meet the principal, he waited outside. She knocked the door. "Come in" The principal said . She came in. "Ah,Miss Jiyoung.Sit down" He said then she sat down. "You know that you've been accepted to be a trainee at New york" He said. "Really?!" She asked. "Yes.And we already sent the letter to your agency about it. So, you will have two things at there.First,you'll be prepared for debut for next 2 years. Second,you've to present as a Korean Model and compete other country there.So,do you acccept it?" SooMan asked. "Of course!Thank you" She said. "This is you ticket,schedule and you'll be depart on wednesday which is after tomorrow" He said. "Okay.Thank you" She said. "Congratualtions Miss Jiyoung" He said. 

"Is it okay?" Kim asked. She smiled then hugged him. "I'm going to New York!" She said. "Really?For what?" He said. "Fisrt,as a trainee,Second, as a model" She said. "Congratulations" He said. "Thank you Kim" She said. "When?" He asked. "Wednesday" She said. "Oooo" He just 'oo'.Wednesday had came, Kim will sent Jiyoung to the gate. "Don't forget me Jiyoung aka Kyle" Kim said with a sad face. "Don't make that face.I'll cry" She said then hugged him. "Take care in New york" He said. "You too.Excercise according to the schedule.Don't eat sweets.Don't leave vegetables and fruits.Eat healthy food.Don't get sick. Study smart not hard. I'll wish you become a model.So,you can shoot with me.Good luck." She said. "Yeah,I know." He said. "Okay.Goodbye" She said then she left. "Goodbye" He said while bid her a goodbye.