Page 7

Arranged with You

It been 3 Months since JiYoung teaching EXO. EXO's grades making a good process. Their teacher praised JiYoung for such a good prestasion.JiYoung was so happy about their grades. 

"See ! I told you that you can pass the exam " JiYoung said. JiYoung more friendly with them now. The boys groaned. 

"It because your predicted question was almost the same with the paper" Kris said. 

"Not happy ? Why ?" JiYoung asked. The boys just silented.

"Oh,Come on guys.Its only 5 months before the University Entrance Exam " JiYoung said. The boys remained silented. JiYoung sighed . 

"Please someone say something !" JiYoung said. 

"Okay,We're not happy because we pass the exam because your predicted question.We can't only depend on your predicted question so I think we can't pass that big exam " Baekhyun said. JiYoung sighed.

"Thats why I'm here. To teach you and help you to pass the exam so Fighting ! " JiYoung said. EXO groaned.They silented a while.

"I don't want to pass the exam ! My family is wealthy so they can paid my fee for my studied." Sehun said. JiYoung sighed. JiYoung gace up. She can't forced him.

"Hmm,Okay. Its up to you. I won't force you." JiYoung said. "But,you still have to study with me because I've promised your teacher to teach you so its my responsible" JiYoung said again. A guilty hitted them.

"E.. What if We don't pass it?" Suho asked. "Hmm,I don't know. I don't promised your teacher to make you pass the exam " JiYoung answered. The room full of silent.

"Okay,Today you can do what you want. So,Who want to follow me to my parents house?" JiYoung asked with a smiled on her face. Xiumin raised his hand. "Okay,So lets go. You drive ~" JiYoung said and Xiumin nodded.

They went into the car and drove to JiYoung's parents house.JiYoung wanted to went to her parents house because she left something before she left to her house.JiYoung have a good conversation with Xiumin.After a while talking,they arrived. JiYoung asked Xiumin to wait in the car.She went to knock the door suddenly she heard something unpleasent.JiYoung heard someone talking about divorce suddenly the door opened and JiYoung found her dad with his luggage. 

"Appa~ Where are you going ?" JiYoung said.Her dad kissed her forehead.

"JiYoung-ah~ Mianhae.I love you but I've to go" Mr Lee said.

"Where ?" JiYoung asked.

"I..I've divorced your mother. Sorry ~ " Mr Lee said. JiYoung's tears rolled down on her cheeks.

"Don't cry " Mr Lee said. JiYoung still shocked about what her father said.

"Ah.. Its okay. I can take care of omma." JiYoung said while faking her smile on her face. Her dan leave.Xiumin just watched the incident.JiYoung went into the house. She ran to her mom.

"Omma ~ Don't cry.. I know all of it." JiYoung said.Mrs Lee shocked with her words.

"You know what ?" Her mom asked.

"I know that We are not your children,I'm a daughter of Dad's mistress,your marriage was based on contract and Appa don't love you but don't worry ,I will take care of you" JiYoung said.

"Ji..JiYoung-ah ~~ Mia..Mianhae!! " Her mom said while crying . JiYoung wiped her  tears with her thumb.

"Shh,You just waited the boys here.I go ask Luhan's permission to stay here" JiYoung said. Her mom shook her head.

"No,I will stayed with the boys.You can only visit me" Her mom said. JiYoung nodded her head.

"Okay,I'll stay with you until the boys came" JiYoung said but her mom shook her head.

"No.You've to go back.I'm Fine" Her mom said.

"But-" Jiyoung words been cutted off when her mom put her fingers on JiYoung's lip. JiYoung sighed and nodded her head. She went upstairs to take her things.She kissed her mom's forehead before leave. After JiYoung went out,Her mom cried again while keep saying 'sorry'.JiYoung went into the car. Xiumin looked at her face.

"Why are you crying ?" Xiumin asked.JiYoung wiped her tears. 

"Nothing~ I just missed my mom and we talked something sad." JiYoung said while faking her smile on her face. Xiumin nodded.

"Where are your father going ? " Xiumin asked.

"Business trip.." JiYoung said. "Ohh..." Xiumin nodded. They drove to Luhan's house. They went in and saw the food on the table. 

"Wow,who cooked this??" Xiumin asked. EXO members pointed their fingers to Suho and D.O. Xiumin nodded his head. 

"So,let's dig in " Xiumin said. JiYoung went upstairs. Sehun saw Jiyoun went upstairs.

"Noona!" Sehun called her. JiYoung stopped her feet.

"Ah,Sehun. I'm not hungry. " JiYoung said and went upstairs. "Okay" Sehun said.

JiYoung POV 

I went upstairs and went into my room. I lay on the bed and stared at the ceiling. Suddenly,my tears rolled down. I don't know this time would come. I thought I have prepare myself for this suituation. I'm crying until I'm drifted to dreamland.

I woke up when someone knocked the door. I'm groaned. 

"Who is that?" 

"It's Luhan"

"Ah,what do you want?"

"Are you upset about we don't want to pass the exam?"

"No ! Why you think that?" 

"Okay,just you have been in the room since you back from Omma's house" 

"Nah, I'm just tired." 

"Okay.Come down if you want to eat. We have kept some food for you. Ah,today I sleep at our apartment" 

"Okay." 

I and Luhan already forgot about our married status. We decide to do what we want and i almost like their sister.i continue my nap. 

End JiYoung POV.

Luhan and his friends walk out from their school. Suddenly,he saw A boy that familiar to him. The boy walked to him.

"Oh,What are you doing here ?" Luhan asked.

"Ah,I just want to ask about Noona " Min Ki said.

"Oh,She's fine -" Luhan words been cut off by Sehun. "No ! Noona's not fine.After she teaching us,She will kept herself in the room and don't eat " MinKi sighed.

"Why you asking ? " Kai asked. "You don't know about it?" Minki asked. They shook their head."Aunty don't tell you,Hyung" They shook their head.Minki sighed.He told everything to them. They shocked about what does he tell.

"Ah.. Thats why Noona always kept herself in room" Sehun said. "Okay." Minki said and leave.EXO head to Luhan's apartment. They saw Jiyoung read the book with a long face. 

"Noona~! What a long face ~~" Kai and Sehun said.Jiyoung look at them with a spritless face. "You arrived ? So,what do you want to study today?" JiYoung asked. 

"Ya!We know already about it.." Luhan said. Jiyoung look at them with a confused face. "Huh?What are you talking about ?" Jiyoung asked. "We know already about your family" Kris said.Jiyoung hold her tears. "Huh ? I don't..Understand" They sighed.Suddenly,they all hugged her.Jiyoung let go her tears rolled down her cheeks. They comfort Jiyoung. 

EXO comfort Jiyoung. Jiyoung still crying. Jiyoung let out all of her sad feelings. "JiYoung-ah~Don't sad.We can be your second family" Xiumin said. "Yeah,Hyung right. Luhan hyung can be your mother " Tao said. "Bwoh?! Why i'm be the mother ?" Luhan said. "Because your face like a girl so you can be her mother." Tao said. Luhan hitted him.Tao rub his head. Tao continuesly said about their position in this family. They all laughed.Jiyoung also laughed. 

"Look ! Noona is laughing" Baekhyun said. They all shouted in victory for making Jiyoung happy. "Lets play game for Noona~" Sehun said. They nodded their head. They playing various of games. The house was full of laughter. 

Jiyoung felt so good after playing games with EXO. After the games, EXO went back to their apartment. Jiyoung went to sleep. 

Day by day,Jiyoung always  visited her mom along with the EXO. EXO comfort her mother about the divorce thing.They made some jokes and Jiyoung's mom laughing so hard. Jiyoung felt so happy that her mother finally smiling. They only visited her until the sun set down.They want to stay with her but she don't allowed.So,they would went back to Luhan's house for tuition.

.......

"Ah,Guys! Gomawo~" Jiyoung said. "Aih, no need. You are our family so its our responsible to help you" Xiumin said.Jiyoung smiled. "Noona~ Sorry.." Chanyeol said. Jiyoung looked at him with a confused face. "Wae ?" Jiyoung asked. "Because the exam thing." Chanyeol said. Jiyoung ruffled his hair. "Aigoo~Its your future, I'm just teaching you" Jiyoung said. Chenyeol nodded his head. They studied suddenly the bell rang.Jiyoung opened the door and saw her dongsaengs. 

"Ah,Minki! Why are you here ?" Jiyoung said. Minki just lowered his head.Jiyoung looked at Jimin.He also lowered his head along with the twins. Jiyoung smiled .

"Aigoo~ If you failed the test, then don't cry.I will talk to appa." Jiyoung said.They still lowered their head. Suddenly,Jimin hugged Jiyoung's waist. Jiyoung pat his head. EXO who curious about what hapened also touched about the situation. "Ya~Uljimae.. Don't worry " Jimin shook his head. "Eventhough you are not my real sister but you're the best sister in the world." Jimin said. Jiyoung shocked with his word.She pulled from the hug. "W.What? How did you know?" Jiyoung asked.Minki want to explained but Luhan cutted him off. "Woah,Let talk inside" They nodded their head and they went in.

They sat on the couch. Minki explained all the things."So,appa want to take you all with his new wife to new york?" Jiyoung asked. They nodded. They came because they want to see Jiyoung for the last time. Jiyoung was so touched for what does her dongsaeng did. Jiyoung hold back the tears but her effort in useless. Her tears rolled down her cheek. They hugged each other. EXO so touched seing them.

"It almost 10 pm, Let go, I will send you" Jiyoung said to her dongsaeng. They shook their head. "Ani,Appa allowed us to sleep here" Hwamin said with a cute voice. EXO already went back to their apartment. Jiyoung spend her last time with her dongsaeng happily.

The next day,Jiyoung went to xxxx Airport with EXO to send her dongsaeng. Jiyoung hold her tears. 

"Ya!Study smart okay?" Jiyoung said and they nodded their head. "Be nice to your new omma and behave." Jiyoung said.They nodded their head. After a while talking and hugging each other. Its time for her dongsaeng to leave. Jiyoung hugged them for the last time. Jiyoung still hold the tears until her dongsaeng lost from her view. Jiyoung fall on her knees crying. Luhan pat her back to calm down. After a long crying, Jiyoung stop crying. They went back into the van. *Annyeong Dongsaeng* Jiyoung said to herself.