Page 32

Arranged with You

"Annyeonghaseyo,I'm your favorite MC of SM entertainment,Lee Teuk iminida" Lee teuk greeted them. The crownd started to applause. "Wah~Today is so speacial. Today is the revealation of L.JY. Who she is? Lee Jiyoung?Park Boyoung?Jung Juri?" The crowds started to laugh. "As you heard, L.JY's revealation is very speacial because her identity is really really speacial. But First, we have to clear the scandal rumours. This is her request." As Leeteuk said, Kim came up to the stage. Girls started to shout. "Annyeonghaseyo,Kim Young Kwang imnida" He greet. "Uhh,Well. I'm not her boyfriend. We just bestfriends. I've been her friends for 2 years. It not so long but you know who I am before, I'm Kim the fatty guy. She is the first person that befriend with me. As you know who I'm before,I've always been bullied. She had the same fate with me too" Crowds started to mumbling. Talking can heard in the hall. He smiled. "It seems that you can guess who she is but that's only half of her indentity so I want to cleared up that We're just bestfriends.So,let watch the video" He said then the hall suddenly pitch black. 

A video suddenly appeared. "L.JY the member of Mystery.The most myterious member.Do you want to know who she is?" Yuta said. "But First,Let look at this girl" Yuta said. Kyle's photo suddenly appeared. "Who is this girl?" Taeyong asked. "It the nerd of the school,Kyle~" Yuta said. Talking,whispering,babbling can be heard in the hall. "You must be curious why Kyle is here right?" Yuta said. "But we have another person to present" Taeyong said. Suddenly, Lee Jiyoung's photo appeared at the slide. "Woah~Lee Jiyoung. The Next Top Model" Yuta said. "Yeah,and we present you Lee Jiyoung!" Lee Jiyoung suddenly came in with a white jeans and Grey Shirt that showed her shoulders. 

2769754b9ff906ea5ddbe773f91bd957.jpg

She walked with a smiled face. Boys started to chant her name. Jiyoung started to catwalk with Taylor Swift-Trouble as a background. Suddenly, the song changed to Mystery's debut song. The others member started to gather at the stage. Jiyoung turned around with her mask. When Jiyoung started to sing, gasping sound can be heard. When the song ended, "Aip!It's not the end." Taeyong said. Jiyoung took of her mask and wear a spectacles. "We present you Kyle!" Jiyoung bowed while smiling. "So,Yuta.What is the conclusion of this stage?" Taeyong asked. "The conclusion is L.JY is the nerd of the Uni,Kyle and The Next Top Model, Lee Jiyoung!" Yuta said. Everybody was shocked and the most shocked is Luhan. "Luhan!L.JY is Jiyoung?!" Xiumin said. Luhan just stared at her with his wide eyes. Suddenly, their eyes met. She just smirked at him. "So,Let's introduce ourselve properly again" Hansol said. "Annyeonghaseyo,I'm the Mystery Leader.Hansol imnida" "Yo!Taeyong in the house" "Annyeonghaseyo Noonas~! Maknae Jaehyun imnida" "10 out of 10,Perfetc score.Ten imnida" "Hello~ Japanese guy Yuta desu" "Annyeong~The only girl, Jiyoung imnida" "So,Today we will sing a song for you.Music cue" Hansol said. They started to perform. 

"Jiyoung is so perfect! I'm so jealous of her" The girl said when she walked out of the hall. "Me too" The other girl said. "Wow~She is really succesful now" Kai said. "Yeah~ A top student, top model now, an idol.Wah~" Chanyeol said. Luhan just kept quiet. Then Mystery went out too, "Annyeonghaseyo Sunbae-nim" They said together. "Oh,Annyeong. Nice performance" Suho said. "Kamsahamnida~" They said. "Oh,We've to go. Annyeonghagiseyo~" They said. They shook hands with EXO except Jiyoung because EXO only stared at Jiyoung. "Nice to meet you Sunbae-nim" She said in a robot tone. They went to practice room. "Noona~You're the best~!" Hansol said. "Thank you. Don't you see everybody face? It's so funny" Taeyong said. "Guys. I promise I will tell you about my exhusband when I'm revealed right?" She said. They all nodded. " The guy is Luhan" She said. "Mwoh?!" They shouted. Jiyoung put her forefinger on her lips. She smiled. They nodded. Then,they started to practice. 

"Okay,good.Let's go home. Today we don't have any class" Hansol said. "Sorry boys. I have a Chemistry class today" Jiyoung said. "How did you get back later?" Hansol asked. "Taxi" She said. "Do you want me to pick you up?" Taeyong asked. She shook his head. "Are you sure?" He asked. She nodded her head. "Okay,be careful.Bye~" Hansol said then they bid a goodbye. Jiyoung get prepared her stuff. Then, she went to the lab. "Okay,Today we will do an experiment about Sulfur. The guide is at your desk. This is a partner job so do a conclusion about it. Be careful not to smell it" The professor said. "Yes,Professor" They started to do the experiment. "Kim,Which one we will do first?" She asked Kim. "I think This" He said while pointing the guide. "Okay,let's do this" They do the experiment. They done the experiment professionally and carefully. "This is the last. This will be the stinkiest experiment so don't smell it" Kim said. She nodded her head. But unfortunately she smelt the sulfur but she just pretend to be okay. "Okay,Do you want me to send you?" Kim asked. "It's okay.I'll take the cab. You have a photoshoot so go." She said. "Araseo.Annyeong" He said then left. She looked at her watch. 3pm. "Still have time to practice" She walked like a zombie because her head felt so hurt because of the sulfur. She arrived at the practice room. She picked the song. ( https://youtu.be/O_2yfWPZWJI)

Jiyoung didn't realize that her steps had been watched by someone. When she finished the song, she felt more headache. So,she decided to go back home. When she arrived at the front door, she saw its already rain. She sighed then she ran to the bus/taxi stop. Now, her body is drenched and her head is spinning. She wauted for the taxi there. Suddenly, a car came infront of her. The windows is down and she squinted her eyes to focus her sight. And Its Luhan. "What do you want?!" She asked harshly. "Get in. You'll catch a cold" He said. She just rolled her eyes. "Come on!" He said but she ignored him. "Lee Jiyoung!" He said again but she already ran off. But when she ran away, she suddenly stop halfway. Her head is spinning, her sight is doubling. Suddenly, her sight is pitch black. The last thing she heard is Luhan shouting her name. 

She opened her eyes and saw a blue ceiling. "Blue?Since when my house is blue?" She murmured. She sat up and look around the room. "Why this room is familiar?" She said. She looked at her left. It's a balcony. She went out at the balcony. "This view is also familiar" She said. She went in and look at the lamptable beside the bed. Her eyes widened. It's a wedding photo of her and Luhan. Beside it, It's a honeymoon photo of her and Luhan. Then she realizes, Its their room in their apartment. But why is she here? She went in the washroom to wash herself. When she went out, Luhan is already infront of her. She frowned. Suddenly,he touched her forehead. "Your fever still didn't went down.Let's go eat." He grabbed her hand but she pull out her hand. "I want to go home" She said. She went out to the stairs but Luhan blocked her. "This is home" He said. "This is your home not mine!" She said then she went downstairs. She grabbed the knob but Luhan blocked her again. "Let me go!" She said. "I will let you go but can you please eat first" He said and pulled her to the dining room. She sighed. He sat her infront of him. She just sat still infront of him. "Eat" He said while smiling but she didn't move a bit instead she look down on her phone. He sighed. "Can you please eat?I'm worried of you" He said. "Why did you worried me?" She said still looking down. "Because....I still love you" He said. She looked up but her eyes are full of tears. "Liar!" She said while throwed her phone. Then, she ran away to the door. She opened it but It have gate. "Let me out" She said. "Let me out!!" She shouted again. Luhan looked at her phone. Its the picture of him and another girl kissing. 

He pulled her and closed the door. "Liar!Let me out!" She punched his chest. "Let me out!!" She said again. Luhan gripped her shoulders. "Jiyoung,Listen." He said. But Jiyoung still crying suddenly she sat down while her head hide in her knees. "You are a liar. Did you know how long I've tried to hate you but I can't. I'm so stupid I still love you. I want to hate you!" She said while sobbing. "Hey,Hey.Jiyoung,Listen to me" He said while shooking her body. She is still crying. "Please stop crying" Suddenly, the crying stopped. "Okay,Well.I'm sorry for that day. I know I'm wrong and yeah,I already know the truth.I'm so sorry" He said. Silent.No respond. "Umm The photo, It not a photoshop but It's a photo before we married so I still love you. Please trust me. I have the evidence" He said while took out his phone. "Here.Look at this" He said but she didn't look up. "Jiyoung" Silent. "Jiyoung-ah" Silent. He touched her shoulders then she fell down with sweat over her face. He was shocked he brought her to the bedroom. 

She woke up found Luhan asleep beside her. She stared at his facial. Big Eyes.Long Eyelashes.Pointed nose. Suddenly, tears started to roll down from her eyes. She stopped staring at his face. She wipe her tears and silently sniffing. Unfortunately,Luhan already woke up. "Ya! Are you okay?Are you hurt?" He said while holding her shoulders. She just look down while pull of her shoulders from his hand. Luhan knew that she still crying. He sighed. "Listen..." But she already ran off to the bathroom. He sighed again. He knocked the door. "Listen here Jiyoung." He said. He explained everything from A-Z. "Please come out,I'm sorry" He said suddenly his phone rang. "Yes.Oh,Kai Qi.Aunty asked to dinner together.Sorry but.." Suddenly,Jiyoung went out. "I'm busy right now.Umm,N.." Luhan's words had been cutted of when Jiyoung started to kiss him. He was shocked of the sudden action. "I don't it's the true or not but you know,I already tried to hate you but I can't.I still.." Luhan kissed her lips quickly. "I love you too" He said. Then he kissed her again, she kissed him back. He missed her touch.Her kiss.Her hug."I miss you so much" He said. "Me too" She said. Luhan kissed her more deeply. He carried her so her legs was locked around his waist. He bit her lips begging to opened . She opened then Luhan entered in her cavern. 

They already on the bed. STILL KISSING. Luhan pulled out from the kiss then kiss her forehead to her eyes to her nose to her eyes to her jaws then her lips. She smiled between the kiss. Luhan moved his lips from her lips to her neck. He kissed, and Jiyoung stopped him. "No bite" She said. He groaned. They continued kissing. Luhan's hand already at the hem of the shirt. Suddenly, Jiyoung is on top of him. She smiled seductively. Luhan is getting , she kissed his lips. "Annyeong~" She went out of the room. "Ya!" He said. She laughed. 

"What are you doing?" He said while hugging her waist from the back. "Heating the food that you've cooked" She said. "I'm not hungry" He said. "I'm hungry" She said. Luhan pouted. Suddenly, his hand shutted of the stove. He pulled her hands. "Ya~" She said. "You said You're hugnry" He said. "That's why I'm heating the food." She said. "Then... Eat me." Luhan said seductively. He already pinned her. She is between Luhan and the countertop. Jiyoung just stared at him. "Luhan" She said. "Wae?You said you're hungry so Eat me" He his lips. "Ya" She said. He closed the gap between them suddenly, the phone rang. "Aish" He pulled out the phone. She took this chance to push him. "Ma.I don't want to. Because I'm with Jiyoung right now. Ok.Thank you" He said. "Babe~" He said while approaching her. "Luhan, I've to go back to my apartment. The boys will looking for me." She said. He approached her until at her back. "Ani.You dont' have to go back.Stay with me forever" He whispered at her ears. "No.The boys will looking for me" She said. "The boys will wont" He said. 

"Ya!Where is Noona?It's already 10pm and she still not here" Hansol said. "Try to call her again" Taeyong said. Ten called her.He shook his head. Yuta called her suddenly, "Noona!Where are you?Eh?Sunbae-nim.What?Wait a minute" Yuta said. "What happened?" Hansol asked. "It's Luhan sunbae-nim. Noona is at their house right now." Yuta said. "Eh?" Taeyong said. "I know what is it. Just let them be" Hansol said while smiled playfully. "Why?" Yuta asked. Hansol whispered to Taeyong then Taeyong whispered to Yuta. "Oooo~I understand. Sunbae-nim,We understand. Just let her stay there as long as you want.Take care of her health.Have a great day~!!" Yuta said then hang up. "Eh?I didn't even tell them that she is having fever?" He said. "Okay.Whatever" He said. 

"Aish" She cursed them quietly. Luhan already smiled playfully. "Now,You are mine~" He said. "No.We can't go beyond kiss and hugs" She said. "Ah,Wae?" He said. She pinched his cheeks. "Because we are not married" She said. "Araseo but you will have to stay with me" He said. She nodded her head. "What if Fans found about it?" She asked. "Let them be." He said. "If they found about it, we will have to admit about us" He said. She smiled hearing his answers. It's already 2 weeks she staying with Luhan. Today, Jaehyun called her. "Noona~How are you?" He asked. "I'm fine here" She said. "Well,Noona.How's the progression?" Suddenly Hansol voice came. "What progression?" She asked. "Well,you with Luhan sunbae-" Hansol said. "Ya! We didn't do anything" Jiyoung shouted on the phone. "Eh~~~" Hansol and Yuta . "It's okay you didn't want to tell us.I know that I'm underage but I still undertand" Jaehyun said. "Ya!" She shouted. They laughed together. "Okay,Noona.See you at the practice room~" Hansol said then they hang up. "Aish,Those boys" She siad then she throw the rubbish into the rubbish room. She turned around then a crying girl appeared infront of her. "Miss,are you okay?" She asked. "Jiyoung unnie~" The girl called her name. "Eh?I'm sorry,but who are you?" She asked. "I'm Luhan oppa's cousin,Lu Kai Qi" The girl said. "Ah,Jjinja?Then, why are you crying?" She asked. "Unnie,don't be mad at oppa" Kai Qi said. "Wae?" She asked. "Because I accidentally pregnant his child" She started to sobbing. "Eh?" She stayed calm because she thought that she is just a fan that who want to trapped Luhan. But when she thought again, No one know about them. "Before Unnie debut, we have a family gathering. Oppa was so frustrated about something and he get drunk.I bought him to his house. After that,he pulled me and.." Kai Qi started to sobbing. "Okay,Relax.Wait here" She said.She called Luhan. "Hello Babe~" He said. "Luhan,do you have a cousin named Lu Kai Qi?" She asked. "Yes,I have" He said. "Did you had a family gathering before I debut?" She asked. "Yes but why?" He asked but she already hang up. 

She hold her tears from rolling down. "Kai Qi" She called her. Suddenly,Kai Qi is on her knee. "Unnie,don't be mad at him.It not his fault" Kai Qi begged her. She squated infront of her and hold her shoulders. "No,I'm not mad at him. Please stand up" She said. She helped Kai Qi to stand up. "Follow me" She said. Kai Qi followed her. She rang the bell then Luhan came out. "Kai Qi,what are you doing here?" He asked. "Gege~" She started to cry. "Why are you crying?" He asked. "Luhan,Kai Qi is pregnat with your child" Jiyoung said while look down at the floor. She had been holding her tears. "What?No,Thats not true" He said. "She had bought you to home while you drunked. Then, you know" Jiyoung said. "What are-" Luhan remembered the scene where Kai Qi bought him to his house. "So,can you please discuss together? I have to pack my things" Jiyoung said then went in. "Kai Qi, come in" Luhan said then ran to catch Jiyoung. "Jiyoung-ah, I didn't mean to-""I know its an accident" "But-" "Luhan,we are not meant to each other" "No-" "Can you see it?! Your child is in her body so please take care of her.Please be responsible" "Ji-" "Accept the fact that we are not meant to each other" "Jiyoung-ah!" He grabbed her hand. She pulled her hand out. "Goodbye Luhan" Then she left. Luhan just stand there watching her left. "Oppa-" "Kai Qi.Can you go home first?We talk about this later" He said. She nodded her head then left. 

When the door closed, Luhan fell on his knees. He started to cry. "Why?Why?Why?!!" He shouted. "Why could this happen to us?!!" He souted again. His tears rolled down more and more on her cheeks. Jiyoung is holding her tears in the Taxi. When she arrived at the apartment, she quickly opened the door and shut the door. She fell on her knees. Then she bursted into tears. Now,They are crying together.