Page 17

Arranged with You

Luhan ran away after watched the video that Jimin send to him."What?She afraid of thunder?" Luhan monolog with himself.Luhan went into his car drove quickly to their house.When he arrived,he went to Jiyoung's room but nobody. He went to the living room,nobody."Aish!Where the hell is he?" He spoke to himself.He went to the kitchen and saw broken glass scatter infront the kitchen counter."Broken glass?" He said then he crouched to pick up the broken glass.While he picking up the broken glass,he saw one of the piece had a blood."Blood?" He said and saw a drop of blood infront of the broken glass.His eyes widened."Jiyoung!" He almost forget about Jiyoung.He finished picking up the broken glass and throwed it into the dustbin.Then he followed the blood and it stop infront of the sink.Suddenly,he heard someone crying...under the kitchen counter. He crouched down then he saw Jiyoung was crying while her eyes closed and her ears covered with her hands.

"Jiyoung" Luhan called her but she don't hear because her ears been covered by her hands.Luhan pulled her hands suddenly her eyes fluttered open.She look at him with her eyes full of tears.She stared at him and Luhan also stared at her.eye contact. Suddenly Bbang! Jiyoung ran to Luhan and Luhan caught her. They hug each other."Shhh..Its okay.I'm here" Luhan said but Jiyoung won't stop crying. "Just think that just you and me in this house without the thunder.Just a peaceful sound." Luhan said but still Jiyoung won't stop crying. Luhan caressed her hair while..

 

This moment feels like I was born as a child who knew nothing
I closed my eyes again in case it would be a dream
You were standing in fron of my desperate self and praying
Just once, I want to walk side by side with you

Taken by the soft wind to your world
You asked me brightly where I came from to your side
And I told you that It was a secret
Wherever we walk together
Will be paradise

You are an eye-blinding entity compared to Michael
Who would remember you, I will not forgive it
Like the beginning when stepping into Eden
Believing you every day from the bottom of my heart

I alway want to protect you
So that even the small things won’t tire you out, I’m eternally in love

As your guardian, I will block the stiff wind
Even though people turn their backs to you
If I could become the person
Who can wipe your tears on a tiring day
It will be paradise

I, who has fallen in love with no other place to
Go back, my wings have been talen away (oh no)
Even though I lost my everlasting life, the reason to my happiness
You are my eternity Eternally Love

 

Jiyoung stopped crying then she pulled out from the hug."What song are you singing?" Jiyoung asked.Luhan smiled at her."Angel.It our debut tracklist song.I just leaked the song to you so keep it a secret" Luhan said.Jiyoung just nodded."Now,we need to treat your wound" Luhan said then he lift Jiyoung like a bridal style."Ya..ah.I ..I can walk my..myself" Jiyoung stuttered."Liar.You hurt,How can you walk yourself when you foot is bleeding" Luhan said then he smiled. Jiyoung just stay quiet.

Luhan put her on the couch."You should be careful" Luhan said while treating her wound.Jiyoung just watched him treated her wound."Understand?" Luhan asked then Jiyoung realized that she had been staring at him. She looked down."O..oh,I..I un...derstand" Jiyoung stuttered again.When Luhan doned,Jiyoung want to stand up but Luhan caught her wrist. "From now on,I will protect you.When the thunder come,danger come.I always be with you" Luhan said while making eye contact with her. Jiyoung's face suddenly became hot so Jiyoung pulled her hand from Luhan's grip."Ara..seo" Jiyoung replied.

 

Jiyoung went into her room quickly.She lean onto the door.She remembered Luhan's word."Just think that just you and me in this house without the thunder.Just a peaceful sound" you and me.Jiyoung's face suddenly became hot."Ahh!Jiyoung,what are you thinking.You are not going to fall in love with him.Remember?" She said to herself.She went to her bed and lie down.

She blink her eyes countless times because she can't sleep.She put her hand on her forehead and saw the bandage that Luhan treated."From now on,I will protect you.When the thunder come,danger come.I always be with you" She suddenly remembered Luhan's word. Protect.I always be with you. "What had been possesed him?Why he been so sweet to me?Does he like me?" Like."No!No!No way.He's a playboy so it his natural self to be sweet.Right?Yes,Right!" Jiyoung said to herself.She satisfied with her self-answer.

 

Jiyoung's fever had cooled down so she can go to school."Yah.Jiyoung,Ppali." Luhan shouted."Just go first.I will go with my friends" Jiyoung said."Oh,Really?Okay." Luhan said. He took his car key and went out. Jiyoung peek from her room and she saw Luhan had went out."Friends.All Lies.I haven't made any friend at all.I just dont' want to face the es.Because of them,I had skipped the lessons.Aish." Jiyoung monolog with herself. She went out and went to the bustop.

"Luhan.Why Jiyoung took a bus?" Chen asked."Ah,she don't go with you.Why?" Baekhyun asked."She said she will go with her friends.Maybe she take a bus with her friends." Luhan said. "Friends?But Jiyoung came alone" Sehun said to himself. "Ji-Kyle-ah!" Chanyeol shouted when he saw Jiyoung at the hall. Jiyoung saw us but she ignored us. "She doesn't hear?Maybe" Chanyeol said. "Does she?But she saw us." Sehun thought to himself suddenly he heard someone gossiped about Jiyoung.

 

"She really take her lesson"

"Yeah,She must know her places with our Oppas"

"Yeah,What a nerd."

"Something weird" Sehun thought. Sehun looked at the three girls and he looked at Jiyoung. "These girls must been the reason why Jiyoung ignore us." Sehun thought.


 

 

Heyyo~ What are my readers doing? Sorry for my grammar mistakes,short update but I tried my best. I read others fanfic and they have some cool layout. I want to try to put layout in this story but I don't know how to use the layout. Its so HARD. But i will try. Hehe ^^ I already changed writing styles. Hope you like it ^^ Thank you for reading it. Mmmuah ~!!

This is Baekhyun's Flying kiss.

This is baby Sehun's Flying kiss

D.O's flying kiss

I miss EXO's MAMA era. They are so innocent. I miss their innocent face. 

Bye-Bye! This is Luhan's cute gesture. Hope you like it ^^ Miss Luhan. Luhan Bogoshipo <3