Page 29

Arranged with You

"Hello.Miss Jiyoung." The man known as her manager greet her. She just smiled and bowed. "First of all,Congratualtions!" He said. "Thank you" She said. "Let me take you around the company." He said. "Okay" She said. He took Jiyoung around the company until they stopped at the practice room. "As you know, your members are all boys and you are the only girl." He said. "Yes,I know" She replie. "Can I ask you a favor?" She asked. "Of course.Go on" He said. "Can you introduce me as Kyle.I don't want them to know me as the model" She said. "Okay.I'll do it." He said. "Thank you" She said while smiling. "Guys~!" He shouted when they went in. Jiyoung already wore her spectacles. The boy stopped their acticities and paid attention to them. "This is your new member. Her name is Kyle.She is from South Korea." He said. "Kyle.This is Hansol.Taeyong.Yuta.Ten and Jaehyun. There are one of the SM Rookies" He said. "Hope you get along~" He said then he went to the door. Before he opened the door, "Guys!Treated her nicely.She is your noona." The manager warned them . "Nae~!" They shouted sync. 

"Noona.I'm the leader.Hansol.Should we do ice breaking today?" He said. "Of course.What you want to know about me?" She said."What is your real name?" Yuta asked. "Emm.. It's Lee Kyle" She answered, "How old are you?" Ten asked. "21 years old.You?" She asked. "Yuta is 20.Ten is 19.Taeyong is 20.Jaehyun is 18 and I 20" Hansol said. "Wow..you all are so young" She said. "What did you studied at SM University?" Jaehyun said. "Microbiology" She said. "Wow!What's your pointer?" Taeyong asked. She smiled. "4.0?" She said. After she said, "What?Are you a genius?" Taeyong said. She just shook her head. "Maybe I just study little harder" She said. "New York doesn't have SM University so where did you attend?" Jaehyun asked. "I've got a scholarship from New York University" She said. The boys's jaw were wide opened. "This Noona are really genius." Jaehyun said. She just laughed. "By The way, welcome and congratulations" Hansol said. "Let's go to your apartment" Hansol said.

"Tadaa!" Hansol said. "If you need anything, just call out for us. We just beside you.Noona" Taeyong said. "But Noona, do you want us to help you pack?" Ten asked. She just shook her head. "Never mind,I can pack it myself." She said. "Okay.Just call out for us. We need to go to training.Annyeong~" Yuta said. She smiled and bid them goodbye. She tour around her house. "It's pretty simple and I like it" She said to herself then she started to pack her things. After she done packing, she made a list to buy for groceries and decorations.She have many free times since she started to training at Friday and the competition started at Saturday. When she done made her list, she called Kim. "Kim~I have arrived" She said. "Ah,Jjinja?How's there?" He asked. "It's good here.The apartment are pretty simple and nice." She said. "That's relief" He said. "Kim!Have you followed your diet plan today?" She asked. "Aigoo,Of course I had followed it.Don't worry,Trainer Lee" He said. She laughed when she heard Kim called her Trainee Lee. "Good boy." She said. "Jiyoung.I have to study right now so I will hang up" He said. "Araseo" She said then she hang up. 

The next day, she went shopping for her groceries and decorations. Saturday, she went to competition being held. It was the first round of the competition and now here, she represent Korea competing others country. She peeked at other constentant. "Wow, they all are so beautiful~ I'm sure that I will lost in first round" She said to herself. So, the competition started and il will be aired live at TV tonight. She was so nervous.

"Luhan~Why I haven't see the lately at school?" Sehun asked. Luhan just shrugged his shoulders. "Maybe she get pregnant again with other guy's child, that's why she's missing" Kris said. "Or maybe she already suicide herself" Tao said. Luhan gasped silently when he heard Tao said that Jiyoung maybe suicide herself. "That's possible because I ask Kim, he said she's gone" Kai said. Luhan just stayed silent but inside, he is worried. Yeah, he still have feelings for her. He still love her. He still can't get rid of this feelings. He shook his head. "Why do I even care?You hate her Luhan!" he told himself. "Guys!Come here" Baekhyun said from the living room. "Why?" Lay asked. "There's Jiyoung on the TV, she's competing for the The Next Top Model at New York" Baekhyun said. Luhan sighed relief. They went to the living room including Luhan. When they arrived there, Luhan was amused by her beauty. "She's gor-what?No,she's a .Forget her Luhan" He shook his head. 

It's already been 2 months she have been living in New York and It's also had been 2 months which is 8 rounds had ended. She didn't expect to survive until here. Jiyoung had been excused for Training at Saturday night for 3 months because of the competition. She will only be training at morning until evening then she will go to the competition. After the competition, she will go back to training at 12Am with the boys. But today is different, she will went back home to cook some foods. The boys had said that thay had been craving for homemade foods because they always eat fast foods. When she arrived there, she saw the boys were discussing what to eat. She rang the bell. "Delievery!" She shouted. "Yah!Did you order?" Hansol asked. They all shook their head. Hansol went to opened the door with a confuse feeling. "Suprise!" She said. "Noona~" Hansol said. When the boys heard the leader called out their noona's name, they ran to the door. "What is that?" Taeyong asked. "It's a homemade food I cooked for you" Jiyoung said. "Wow!" Ten said. They went in and they ate together. "This is delicious!" Yuta said. "Thank you Noona~!" They all said sync. "Noona~Can we visited to your house?" Jaehyun asked. "Of course anytime but informed me first" She said. "Araseo" They all said sync. She smiled. 

They went to their apartment together. "Bye Noona.See you tomorrow" Ten said. Then, they all went in to their apartment. "Yah!Why did Noona always busy on Saturday night?Don't you feel curios?" Hansol asked. They nodded their head as a signal that they are curios. "You know, I think Noona's face is familiar" Taeyong said. "With whom?" Hansol asked. "Lee Jiyoung" Taeyong said. "Mwoh?! No,it's imposible" Hansol said. "Yeah,It's imposible because she;s the top model of Korea.How come you think of that?" Jaehyun asked. "Did you remember the last week round?" Taeyong asked. They nodded their head. "The theme is Bare Face Summer. Since that, I thought that Noona is familiar" Taeyong said. They stayed silent when Taeyong said that. "Yeah,It's 97% same" Ten said. They all nodded their head. "How about we suprise visit her next week sunday and asked her?" Yuta said. "Call!" They said sync.

Today is the final for the The Next Top Model competition. She look at the grand final stage. She didn't expect that she will march to the final. Now, the Top 3 is from Korea,Japan and China. She was so nervous so she just stared at the mirror. "Hello.Congratulations for making up until Top3" A reporter came to her. "Thank you" She said. "Jiyoung sshi, do you think you will won 1st place?" The reporter asked. She shook her head. "I'll never expect that I will be in Top3.They all are so pretty.It make me so jealous of their beauty" She said. "Oooh, you are also beauty.Do you know your charms?" The reporter asked. She shook her head. "The fans called you A Perfect Girl" The reporter said. "Huh?Why Perfect Girl?" She asked. "Well,your fans done an investigation on you.They found that you are in 3rd place of all middle schoolers in Australia,you are in 2nd place of all high schoolers in Korea,you are 1st place in Gangnam High school,you got a black belt in Judo,Hapkido,Taekwondo,you can cook,you have a natural beauty,perfect body and your IQ is 198. Are you even a human?" The reporter said. She just smiled awkwardly. The audience gap when they heard about her. "Okay Jiyoung sshi,Thank you for the interview" The reporter said then left. When she left, she sighed relief. "Wow,They know all about my achievement" She thought. "Okay,We'll start now.Please get prepare" The staff called them. She stood up and fix her hair. "Fighting!" She said to herself. 

"This year winner is Lee Jiyoung from South Korea!Congratulations" The MC said then party popper pop, ballon all over the stage, the former winner place the crown on her head. "Now,we will be present our The Next Top Model,Lee Jiyoung" The MC said. "Guys!Korea win" Taeyong shouted. "Taeyong, you are a boy.How come you have interest in The Next Top Model?" Hansol asked."Because they are pretty" Taeyong said. Hansol just shook his head."So, tomorrow plan?" Hansol asked the other boys. They showed their thumbs up. "I think Lee Jiyoung is not a human" Taeyong said. "Why did you said that?" Hansol said. "Yeah,Why hyung said that?" Jaehyun said. "Of course. How come a human have a perfect figure,face,ability,and brain. Her IQ is 198 for god sake. And She's strong" Taeyong said. "She's really a perfect girl. No wonder she won the 1st place" Hansol said. They all nodded as a sign of agreement. After the competition, Jiyoung went back home. She are so tired of all the photograph and interview. She look at the trophy. She smiled. She didn't expect her to win. She washed herself and went to sleep.

Jiyoung woke up, washed herself, cleaned her apartment and cook herself a food. "Shh,slowly and quietly.Noona will heard us" Hansol said. The boys quietly went in the apartment. "Hyung,How did you know her password?" Ten asked. He just smiled. "Later" He said. They were in the hallway of the door. "Wow,there are many pictures of Lee Jiyoung.Why did she hang up in her house?" Jaehyun said. "Its right that Noona is Lee Jiyoung." Taeyong whispered. "I think its right" Hansol whispered. "Wow,there are so many torphy,medals and certificate."Ten said. "Yeah, Add Math,Biology,Physic,Best student Australia,See! Her real name is Lee Jiyoung" Taeyong said. "Guys.There are plenty of Lee Jiyoung in the world" Yuta said. While they are fighting, Jiyoung heard some noise at the hallway. She went to look at it. When she went there, "Guys.Guys.Guys!" Hansol said. They all looked at her. Jiyoung looked at them. Their eyes all widened. 




Hello guys! It's been along time since I update this story. I don't know when the story will end. Anyway, I'll present you the new characters. 

Hansol (SM Rookies) 

Taeyong (SM Rookies)

Yuta (SM Rookies)

Ten (SM Rookies)

Jaehyun (SM Rookies)

Well, the credits are all from SM Ent except this story and my orginal character,Lee Jiyoung.I hope you like my story. I know it;s kind of boring. Feel free to comment,subscribe,unsubscribe or upvote. Thank you very much *bow*