Page 6

Arranged with You

At Seoul National High School

"Hyung ! Do you think we can pass the exam if we join this tuition?" Chen asked and Luhan nodded his head."Why?" Chen asked.Luhan sighed because it the same question as Kris. "Because she won't fall with our handsome face" Luhan said. Chen just nodded his head. After a long study at school,Its the end of school.EXO went ahead to Luhan's house.

At Luhan's house

EXO went inside the house.They saw JiYoung study on the couch. Luhan pretend to cough.JiYoung turned her head.

"Oh,You arrive?" They nodded. JiYoung smiled.

"Okay,Today.We will study math" The boy nodded ad took out their book. They study. After a couple of hours,the tuition end.JiYoung went to cook some food for dinner. Suddenly,D.O came.JiYoung look at him with a weird face.

"What do you want ?" JiYoung asked.D.O smiled

"Ah,I just wanted to help you cook the food.Can I ?" 

"Oh,You can cook ?"

"Yes,because I always cook for them "

"Them?"

"Yes,Them.EXO"

"You lived together with them ?"

"Yeah,We are BestFriend and we lived together "

"Wow,such a good relationship" JiYoung said while D.O just smiled.They continued to cook the food.JiYoung and D.O have a good conversation.After a while,the food is ready. They eating the food.After eat,they went to their house. Luhan went out with them. 

"Ya,Luhan.Where are you going ?" JiYoung asked.Luhan turned his body.

"Ah,I want to sleepover at Our house." Luhan said.JiYoung nodded her head.

"Okay,See you tommorow " JiYoung said while she washed the dishes.

 

At EXO's house ..

"Hyung~ You say that she is like a devil, but Its opposite.She's so gentle" Chen said

"Oh,They lied to me and she just acting that she is so like a devil"

"Why ?"

"Because they don't want their noona hurted and they asked JiYoung to acted like that"

"Oooo"  Chen said.They played games .

"Her teaching are not bad.At least,I understand a bit " Kris said. The members nodded their head.

 

Tommorow.. 

The tuition end like usual. JiYoung went to cook for dinner. D.O help her again.

"Thank you D.O "

"Welcome,and just call me Kyungsoo"

"Okay"

They continued to cook the food. After the food ready,they eat together.

"Noona ~" Kai called JiYoung.

"Yes " JiYoung said. 

"We all like you be our teacher.Right ?" Kai said while looking at the members.The members just nooded their head except Luhan. 

"Thanks you"

"So,We want to be your friend "

"Ah,Really?"

"Yup~" 

"Okay" 

They continued eating. 

"Kai" JiYoung called him

"Hmm?" Kai said

"Why some of you called me "Noona",are we on the same age?" 

The boys laughed.JiYoung's expression weird.

"After eat,we explained" Kai said while JiYoung nodded her head.

 

After eating..

"Okay.. tell me " JiYoung said.Luhan sighed.

"Aiyo~ Don't you know us?" Luhan asked. JiYoung shooked her head. Luhan facepalm himself.They laughed. 

"Okay.. You,Kris,Xiumin and Me are same age,19" Luhan said. 

"Others ?" Luhan sighed. Everyone except Luhan just laughed with JiYoung's funny expression.

"Lay and Suho are 18,Chanyeol,Baekhyun and Chen are 17,Tao and D.O are 16 and Kai and Sehun is 15"Luhan explained. 

"And Why the others joined this tuition ?" JiYoung asked. EXO just laughed.

"Because the teachers forced us " 

"I know,But why you don't tell me about your age so you don't understand what I'm teaching about ?" JiYoung asked. The boys just laughed.

"Ah,Mianhae.So,we are friends right ?" Kai said. JiYoung nodded her head. Luhan just rolled his eyes.

"Ya,Luhan.You don't want to be friend with her ?" Xiumin asked. Luhan shooked his head.

"Wae ?"

"Because ...."

"Because she is your wife.Ah,Hyung~ Just forget the "WIFE" tittle and be friend " Sehun said.Luhan stay silent.

"She owe me an apologised" Luhan said. 

"Okay. I'm sorry for being so harsh to you and sorry for hurt you.So,Friends?" JiYoung said.

"Okay,Apologised accept!" Luhan shook her hand. EXO clapped their hand.