Page 13

Arranged with You

Jiyoung was watching tv in her living room with Luhan. The others were busy with their own business including Kris was busy with his photographing. Ring!Ring! Jiyoung picked up the phone call. "Yoboseyo?" Jiyoung said. "Ah,Jiyoung-ah.Today,we have design some new dresses.Can you come today?" The other line said. "Ah,Of course.When?" Jiyoung asked. "11am.Come here" The other line said. "Ah..Kamsahamnida" Jiyoung said and hung up. "Who is that?" Luhan asked. "Umm,some people.Ya,company me to go to my workplace" Jiyoung said and Luhan just nodded. 

Luhan sent her and they met with CEO Shin. "Jiyoung-ah,who is this handsome boy?" CEO Shin asked. "This is Luhan,my-" Jiyoung been cutted of "Lu? So,this is your.." CEO Shin said. "Ah,I'm her Twin." Luhan said and Jiyoung looked at him with wide eyes."Ah..So,you can replace our model because he will do some imitate action with Jiyoung." CEO Shin said.Jiyoung's eyes became more wide.Please say no! Jiyoung's mind said. "Why me?" Luhan asked and CEO Shin reply."Because you are siblings so its no wrong siblings do an imitate action anyway,Jiyoung will be less awkward." Luhan nodded.Jiyoung looked at him and her eyes said "Please say no!" But Luhan accept it. Jiyoung faced palm herself. "Oh crap!"

They get started with their photoshoot. First photoshoot,the photographer asked Luhan and Jiyoung wore their new design and they have been asked to look at left with backfacing the camera. The picture turned out like this. 

"Okay!Nice" The photographer said. They changed their shirt again. "Now,Jiyoung will eat this pepero then Luhan will catch the pepero." The photographer said. Jiyoung shocked with the order. She ate the pepero. Eventhough,she close her eyes because of embarassment,she still smiled. Luhan just smiled. "This is exciting" Luhan's mind said then he catch the pepero.Jiyoung's face already red. "Cut!" The photographer said but Luhan didn't stop eating the pepero and Jiyoung didn't even realize that the photographer already stopped it because of her embarassment. Luhan continue to eat the pepero until his lips touched her lips.Jiyoung's eyes widened but Luhan didn't stopped then he her lips then pulled away. Luhan smirked at her."Its so sweet" Luhan whispered to her ear and Jiyoung became so shy. Luhan chuckled."cute" Luhan's mind said. 

They continue photoshoot session until night. "Okay.Thank you.Good job to you too" The photographer said. Jiyoung bowed followed by Luhan. They went out of the building. "Ya!Why you don't tell me that photographer already said stop?" Jiyoung asked. "Because your lips is addicting and I want to kiss you" Luhan said seductively. "Ya!" Jiyoung yelled and wanted to punch him but Luhan caught her wrist."Remember,I'm boxing." Luhan said. "Urgh!" Jiyoung loose herself from Luhan's grip. She walked away from Luhan. Luhan just chuckled. "She is fun to play." Luhan said to himself. 

>>>>>Fast Forward<<<<<<

"Ya!Luhan!You do photoshoot with Jiyoung.You look like a real couple and you even show your abs." Tao said. Luhan sent him a proud smile."Well,the CEO attract to my face" Luhan said proudly."Tsk" Tao said. The others looked at the magazine. "I don't know Luhan have such an awesome abs" Baekhyun said. Jiyoung just rolled her eyes. "Jiyoung,you look so profesional in this photo" Chanyeol said. "And y too" Kai said. "What?Where?" Jiyoung asked and went to them to look at the picture. (This is the picture) ►

"Yeah.I already been so lustfull when I watch her" Luhan said and Jiyoung smacked him."I just do what the photographer said." Jiyoung said. "These photo,you too look so sweet!" Xiumin said. "Yeah." Chen agree with Xiumin. (This is the photo)

"And these picture,Luhan is so y+handsome.If I'm a girl,I will melt with him" Sehun said. (This is the picture) 

 

"Well.You know me" Luhan proudly praised himself. "Ya!Get ready,At 9pm,we have to go to yours graduation night" Jiyoung said then they went prepared themself. 

Jiyoun just wore some simple white dress that her mother left. She tied the end of her to the back of her head. Jiyoung went downstairs and saw 12 handsome boys with their tuxedo. 

Jiyoung was amazed with their handsome face."They look so mature like this" Jiyoung's mind said. 

Luhan saw Jiyoung went downstairs and his eyes can't took of from her beautiful face. "Wow,she look innocent" Luhan's mind said. 

"Wow Jiyoung.Your legs are so smexy" Kai said with his eted smile then Kris smacked his head. "What that for?" Kai asked annoyed. "That for being eted to my Mei-mei" Kris said. Jiyoung just smiled. "Okay,Let's go. I can't wait for the food there" Tao said. The others just shook their heads. 

They arrived at the school's hall. The decoration was so beautiful. They seated at one round table. The principal gave a speech. "Hello.Thanks for coming student of last year also the junior. I have good news. Our school's result got all flying colours.I'm so proud.Now,I will gave the award to some best students.Kim Hye Ru,the best student of this school with all 90 and above.She attend SNU. Applause. Now,I would call Kim Min Seok,Wu Yi Fan,Luhan,Kim Joomyeon,Kim JongDae,Park Chanyeol,Byun Baekhyun,Do Kyungsoo,Zhang Yixing,Kim Jong In,Oh Sehun and Huang Zitao because they got the most increase percentage. They attend the University of performing art Seoul. I would also call their teacher from Gangnam high school,The 2nd international best student,Lu Jiyoung. Thank you for making they pass with flying colours." They all applause for them. Jiyoung's heard some whispered said. "That the popular girl in the magazine." "Omo!She's pretty than the picture" "I want her to be my girlfriend" Jiyoung just shyly went up the stage and receive the award. They went down. When Jiyoung went down,the boys lift her up,cheering. "Thank you Jiyoung." Luhan said.And Jiyoung sincerely smiled. The smile made Luhan froze in his place. "I've never seen such an innocent smile" Luhan hearbeat beated rapidly fast.He touched his chest,feeled his heartbeat.Dup,Dup,Dup. He realize that Jiyoung not infront of him because she already went sat on their seat. Luhan wated to approach her but suddenly,a boy approach her.After that,they dance together. Luhan frowned. "Was I jealous?" He asked himself but the question didn't answered because Luhan's body already approach them ."May I interupt the dance?" Luhan asked. The boy just gave in now,Luhan were dancing with Jiyoung. The music turned into slow music.Luhan stared at her face. "You look so beautiful today" Luhan whispered in her ears. Jiyoung's face already became red. Luhan saw it but he just smiled. Luhan put his face on her head and Jiyoung face was facing Luhan's ches. They danced like that for a long time.

Jiyoung pushed him. "Umm,I thirsty.I want to get some dring.You want some?" Jiyoung said. Luhan just shook his head. Jiyoung walked away to take some drink to drink.

Luhan P.O.V 

Where is she? What took so long to take a drink? I went to the drink section and saw none of her. I asked some student, but they have no ideas. Until this student, "Do you saw Lu Jiyoung?" "Yes.I saw her with a girl." He said. Girl? "What are they doing?" I asked him. "The girl gave her a drink and they went out" The boy said. "Thank you" I said then I went out. I search the whole school but none. I walked to the gate,tired until I steped on something. I looked down.Her cellphone.Where are she? 


Tada! What a long chapter, I hope you like it. Jiyoung is missing? Where are she? Haha,I don't know too. Just wait for the next chapter. I hope you comment. Thank you for subscribing my story. Thank you so much. !! :*