Page 3

Arranged with You

JiYoung went to her room and lied down on her bed.JiYoung hold her bridge nose.*Argh!!Why do i have to marry with him??!!*JiYoung thought.Aunty Lee went to her room."JiYoung-ah.Do you mad?"Her mom asked her.JiYoung shook her head."Ani!I not mad.I accept it because it my fault."JiYoung answered."Glad to hear that.Tomorrow,we'll discuss about your wedding.It will be after your tuisyen okay?"Her mom said.JiYoung just nodded her head.Her mom left her room.*I'm sorry,dear*Her mom said to herself.

Luhan,Aunty Xi,JiYoung and Aunty Lee were meeting about the wedding at some restaurant.Luhan play his phone,messaging his girlfriend and JiYoung just heard what her mom and Aunty Xi discussing."So,JiYoung-ah,which one do you like?"Aunty Lee asked her."Actually,i'm not ready to be someone wife but it's okay.You choose which suitable with me."JiYoung answered.Aunty Lee and Aunty Xi just smiled to her."So,which one do you like,Luhan?"Aunty Xi asked Luhan.Luhan sighed."Ma!I'm still young and i want to enjoy my life.I don't want to marry."Luhan answered.Aunty Xi sighed."Okay."Aunty Xi said."Yes!I Love you Ma!"Luhan said while spread his arms like want to hug his mother but his mother stopped him."You must marry but secretely"Aunty Xi said."No!It still marry-"Luhan's words cut off by his mother."If you don't want,i will take all your gadget,credit and car"Luhan's jaw dropped."Okay2!I marry"Luhan said and Aunty Xi just smiled."How about you,JiYoung?"Aunty Lee asked her."I follow what you arranged"JiYoung said.Aunty Lee just nodded.They continued discussing about the wedding.

Luhan was playing with EXO and his new girlfriend -_-. "Oppa~I've to go now because i've some important class"Luhan's girlfriend said."Okay,Take care"Luhan said while winked at her.Suddenly,his phone rang."Yoboseyo?Ha!Araseo.."Luhan hang the phone."Hyung,what happend?"Tao asked him."I've to go to my so-call-wife's school to pick up her and took our wedding things"Luhan said."Bwoh?!You're getting marry?!"Tao asked.Luhan just nodded."Just go,Good luck!"Kris said."Hyung,why i don't know Luhan hyung are getting marry?"Tao asked."Because you're still young to know about this"Kris answered."Hyung!!"Tao pouted.Luhan just smiled with Tao's childish attitude.

At Gangnam Highschool..

Luhan hop off from his car.The girls around him already melting with his face.Luhan flashed them his charming smile.They already like 'Kyaa' and melting.Luhan went to some girls and asked them."Do You know where is Lee JiYoung shi?"The girls already drooling over his face."She's in her class"One of the girls answered."Oh,Thank you."Luhan said while flashed his charming smile to them.Luhan went to the coridor and searched for JiYoung's class.He walked and saw some photo and all the photos is photo of JiYoung.There's a photo of her getting first place in National spelling bee,national judo and many of it."Wow!She's a robot or what?! She can do all things,she's a amazing girl"Luhan said.After a minute walking in the coridor while looking at some photos,he found her class.He peeked at the door and saw JiYoung was writing some formula on the blackboard.That is the formula of Add Math."She's a genius"Luhan said to himself.Luhan waited for Jiyoung outside the class.After 30 minutes,JiYoung came out from the class and saw Luhan standing beside the door."What are you doing here?"JiYoung asked."Omma asked us to pick our wedding things"Luhan answered."Okay,then let's go."JiYoung said.

In The car..

"I Know you're excited"Luhan said.JiYoung just looked at him with a confused face."Why would i excited?"JiYoung said."Because you're getting marry with a handsome guy like me"Luhan said.JiYoung just rolled her eyes."Don't you fall for me for the first time you met me?"Luhan asked."No."She answered."What?!You didn't?!Every girls will fall for my handsome face and-"Luhan words been cut off by JiYoung. "But I've no interest with your face,thats why i don't fall for your so..HANDSOME FACE!"Luhan irrirated with her words."Oh,maybe you've like someone else right or-"Luhan words been cut off again by her."I'm not interest in love and I don't have BOYFRIEND" "A pretty girl like you doesn't have a BOYFRIEND?! but-"Luhan words been cut off again by her."Can You just shut up and focus on your driving.I don't want to waste my time to talk with you!!"Luhan pissed off by her words."Ergh!My thought about her being pretty and nice are Wrong!She more like a DEVIL!"Luhan said to himself and focus on his driving.

At the wedding shop..

They already pick their rings,cake and wedding plan that their mom had choosed.Now,they have to choose their wedding dress.Luhan try his dress.Luhan posed like a model.JiYoung rolled her eyes."Can You just choose your dress faster,you more slower that woman choosing their DRESS!"Jiyoung said.Luhan pissed again with her words.Luhan just picked his suit and now,JiYoung's turn to pick her dress.JiYoung just pick the partner of Luhan's dress and went in the fitting room.After a while,JiYoung went out from the fitting room and her dress was like this.

 

Luhan's jaw dropped when he saw JiYoung wear her wedding dress."She's so beautiful"Luhan thought.Because of their wedding concept were 'Tenager Spring' so their dress will not like other wedding dress.(p/s:I don't have the photo of Luhan wearing a shirt like her)"Okay!I'm done!"JiYoung said.Luhan reliased that he been drooling over JiYoung's charming.Eventhough,his words are like DEVIL,but her face like ANGEL.After they came out from the shop,the drove to JiYoung's house.

At JiYoung's house..

JiYoung open the door."Noona~!!"The boys shouted.Luhan just looked at them."He is your noona's husband"Aunty Lee said to her sons."Bwoh?!Noona is getting marry?Whou would teach us martial arts and study?"One of JiYoung's brothers said.JiYoung just smiled to them."Don't worry,you can study with her every night at her house but only until 10pm.Araseo?"Aunty Lee said.The boys just nodded their heads."JiYoung-ah,fresh yourself and Luhan,dinner with us."Aunty Lee said.JiYoung nodded her head and Luhan smiled to Aunty Lee."Okay,Boys!Go take your hyung play with you"Aunty Lee said."Alright!"The boys saluted.They took Luhan to the backyard."Err...can you introduce yourself?"Luhan asked.One by one,they introduce theirself.

"I'm Noona's first brother,Lee Min Ki,13."

"I'm Lee Ji Min,12.Second brother"

"And we are twins,Lee Hwa Min and Lee Hwa Jung.8"

Luhan just nodded his head.Suddenly,the boys start whispering each other without Luhan.Luhan confused with their actions."Hyung~Do you do well in study?"Min Ki asked.Luhan shooked his head."Want to know something about noona?"Min Ki asked again.Luhan nodded her head."When Noona teaching,she will be like a DEVIL+DRAGON and we called her DeDragon instead of GDragon."Ji Min told him.Luhan not amused with the thing."Like I said,she's a DEVIL"Luhan thought while smirking.Suddenly,JiYoung's mom called them to eat and they ate happily.

Tommorow at Luhan's school..

Luhan gave EXO a invitation card.They opened the card."Did you invite the whole school?"Kris asked.Luhan shooked his head."I just invite you all and can you help me a favor?"Luhan said.They nodded."Please keep my marriage a secret,only you know about this."Luhan said.EXO just nodded their head.

At JiYoung's school..

JiYoung gave Jieun her invitation card.Jieun opened the card."You are getting marry?"Jieun asked.JiYoung place her finger on and nodded her head."This is Arranged marriage and i want to keep it as a secret so can you keep it as a secret?"JiYoung said.Jieun nodded her head.JiYoung mouthed 'Thank You'.Jieun just smiled to her.