Page 18

Arranged with You

Jiyoung walked into the club room but someone appear infront of her blocking her way."What do you want?" Jiyoung asked.The person just stared at her.Suddenly,2 people appear behind her. "What your relationship with them?" The person asked."Nothing.Just friends." Jiyoung answered. Jiyoung looked at their book and saw their name. Emily.Mirin.Jinah. "Oh,that are their name" Jiyoung thought to herself. "I already avoid them so what do you want?" Jiyoung said. "Why they call your name?What your relationship with them?" Mirin said while ruffle her hair. "I already said we are friends" Jiyoung said. "What your position to be friends with them?" Emily asked. "I don't have any position. Can you please go away? I don't want to see your faces es" Jiyoung said while walking pass her but her hair been pulled by one of them. "What?es.How dare you called us that. Its you deserve the ." Jinah said then she slapped her. "Thanks.Better than last time. Can you let me go in?" Jiyoung said while push Emily away then she went into the room. "OMG,she got the nerve to against us." Jinah said. "Yeah,we have to teach her lesson" Mirin said then they walked away. They don't realize that their action been stalked by someone. "Something wrong here.Why they slapped her?Sehun thought to himself. 

The president of Martial Art club was giving a speech about martial arts. "Okay,Now.I want to see your skills.We will do a competiton.Tao,start first.Pick your component" The president said. Tao stand up and he pick Jiyoung as his component. Jiyoung took of her spectacles then she wore a mask cover her face until her nose only. Jiyoung smirked at Tao. "I will show my skills" Jiyoung thought. "Start!" The president said.All the participant gawked at their firce fight."Wow,that girl is so good" "She can't avoid Tao's attack" "She must be an international competitor"  All the participants whispered about their skills.Their firece fight end with Tao loses to her. Jiyoung raised her eyebrow at Tao and Tao just glared at her. "Wow,Kyle.You have many skills." The president said. Jiyoung sat at her places suddenly a text message came. 

"Wow,you're so good"

"Well,why you pick me?"

"Just for fun.I want to try fight with you"

Jiyoung giggled at Tao's reply.She looked at Tao and Tao smiled at her. Tao showed her thumbs up. She smiled and she also showed her thumbs up.

 

It already 4 months Jiyoung training. The teachers gave many compliment to Jiyoung. Jiyoung was sitting at the balcony.Today doesn't have practice and the school closed because they have a program. The others also doesn't have practice. Jiyoung looked up the sky. She remembered her teacher''s word."Kyle.You are so good.With this potential,you can debut faster." Jiyoung smiled. "Ya,I will continue it for you." Jiyoung said to herself. Suddenly a text message came. Its from Kyungsoo.

"Do you know that last week is Sehun&Luhan's birthday?"

"Yes,I know."

"We want to make a suprise birthday party for them."

"So?"

"So,I will come to your house to make a preparation for the party"

"Araseo"

While waiting for Kyungsoo to came,Jiyoung prepared the things for the party. After 20 minutes waiting for Kyungsoo,He still doesn't come."Aish,He is so late." Jiyoung said then she went to their practice room. Mrs Lu already prepared a practice room for Luhan practice.She went into the room and started practice.She sing,dance and rap. While she dancing,someone suddenly clapped hands. She turned around and its Kai. 

"Where is Kyungsoo?" Jiyoung asked. "He said he late so I came over first" Kai said. Jiyoung nodded. "By the way,I think you can debut faster because your dancing skills is good." Kai said. "Gomawo." Jiyoung said. "Ah,I know.Do you know how to dance DBSK Mirotic?" Kai said. "I know.Why?" Jiyoung said."Let dance. Guys,Come in." Kai said then Chanyeol,Lay and Kris came. They turn on the song and started to dance. Kai as Jaejoong,Chanyeol as Junsu,Lay as Yunho,Jiyoung as Jaejoong and Kris as Changmin. They started to dance. The dance were really sync. When they finished, "Wah.Jiyoung,you shound debut with us" Kyungsoo said. "Haha..Thanks but I think I need to practice more" Jiyoung said."Okay,Lets start." Kyungsoo said then they went to the kitchen to prepare for the party.

They bake,cook and hang the decoration. "Okay,done." Kai said. "I think i have another idea" Tao said. "What?" Jiyoung asked. "We should make a performance.Individul or group" Tao said. Chanyeol gave him a thumbs up. "Nice idea.Agree?" Chanyeol said. They all nodded. 

 

"Yah,where are you guys went just now?" Sehun asked. "Ah,we have activity" Xiumin said. "Activity?" Luhan asked. Xiumin nodded. "Ah,Jiyoung want to meet so see you at your house 7:00 pm.Okay?" Xiumin said then left."Ooo..kay?" Sehun said. When the clocks strike 7pm,Luhan and Sehun went to Luhan's house.When they opened the door,Its all dark. "Yah,Where are them?" Sehun asked. Luha just shrugged. Suddenly,Kyungsoo appear while he singing.

Listen friend,
I’ll dedicate this song for you.
A really happy you, who is next to me
I waited for today, your birthday

Your smile that looks at me oh
It’s really, really bright
I want to pick those stars for you

 

Then Jiyoung,Baekhyun,Kris and Chen went out. They stand side by side of Kyungsoo. (Jiyoung.Baekhyun.Chen.Kris.D.O)

 

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together

From when I open my eyes till I close them,
I only think of you for the whole day
It’s lonely, a night without you
You, who is like the sunshine that shines through the window
You wake me up and make me smile, you’re special, a bit different

You, who is more important than anything else in the world
Will you accept my heart that I prepared for you

Your smile that looks at me oh
It’s really, really bright
I want to pick those stars for you

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love
Baby, only for you
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together

Lovey-dovey, sometimes we argue
I think all night about what I should do to the sulking you
Do you know how my heart tightens
because you might hate me?
To me, there’s no one else but you. You’re the only one that makes me smile

I can see that you’re different even among a group of many people
Your shining eyes, lips
My heart feels at peace when you’re next to me

I thank God for bringing the beautiful you down here
Please stay like this forever, inside me
I will kiss you baby
Happy birthday

Happy birthday to you
My beautiful love

Baby only for you,
Because you’re here, I’m happy
Happy birthday to you
Just like today, forever
Baby, only for you
We’re going to be together

 

Luhan and Sehun clapped their hands suddenly the lighs turn on. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All of them said. "Wow,yours voice are so harmony" Luhan said."Where is Xiumin?" Sehun asked. "Here!" Xiumin said while brought the cake. "Okay,blow the candle."Xiumin said then they blowed the candle."Woo..Yah!We have beer so lets Party!" Chanyeol said. 

They started their performance. Lay and Kris started first with their sing called 'Rainbow' (Listen to this) . "Wow,Kris.I don't know you have such a nice voice" Baekhyun said. Chen,Baekhyun and Kyungsoo sing 'Paradise' (Listen to this). Kai,Xiumin and Tao danced. When they done,everyone started to drunk. "Okay..Now..Ji..Jiyounggie~~" Baekhyun said. Jiyoung already drunk. "But she dru-" Suho's words been cut off by Jiyoung. "No,I can dance to it.Turn on the music!~~!" Jiyoung said. Jiyoung danced to Kara-Mister. When Jiyoung danced,all of them shouted like "Woohoo~!" "Yeay,y girl!!" Luhan just looked at Jiyoung while bitting his lips. When Jiyoung done dancing,all the boys except for Luhan and Suho shouted. 

When the clocks strike 3Am,"Kids,Time to go back home.Luhan-" Suho stopped his words when he saw that Jiyoung and Luhan were drunk. He sighed. "I take them.Goodbye." Suho said. Suho woke up all the boys and the boys said ridiculous thing like "Jiyoung is so y" "Yoyo man~" "Bbam!" "My princess.." "I'm a barbie girl in a barbie world~~" then they went out. 

 


 

 UPDATE ~~ Jiyoung is drunk. A perfect girl is drunk.. Woohoo~! Sorry for the grammar,boring story but Thank you for reading it. Subscribe and Comment. Upvote if you want. Hehe ^^ 

 

Thank you for reading it. Thank you for subscribing my story. Thank you for the comment. Thank you for the upvote. Hope you like my story :) I will try my best to make the story interesting. :) ^^