Page 26

Arranged with You

""Jiyoung-ah, can you come to the studio today?" The worker at Jiyoung's modelling company message her."is there a photoshoot?" She asked. "Yes,actually we would like to recommend you for the next top model New york representing South Korea." The worker replied."Oh really? Okay ill come tomorrow" she replied. "Thank you.Its at 2pm at the studio" The worker replied. "You're welcome" She replied. She looked at the clock and saw its already 8 in the morning. She have worked at 9am and classes at 12pm. So she get herself ready for the day. 

She done herself. She wore her work clothes. Since she work at xxx cafe, she will wore a waiter clothes. She put on her glasses and went to work. When she arrive there, she told the boss that she is the new part time worker. So,the boss asked another worker to teach her. Since she a fast learner,she learned faster about the order process. So,she started to work. She took the customer's order dillegently until her shift end. She look at the clock and its already 11:45 in he morning. She changed her clothes and get ready for her classes. She got her payment. She was happy when she got the payment. 

The class had started and she started to learn. After a long time passes,its already lunch time. She went to the cafeteria. watered when she saw the food. She was hungry since she didnt ate since morning. She looked at her money and count that the money is only enought for her rent. So,she kept her need to eat. She went to her locker to get ready for her dance class. When she opened her locker, she saw a carton of milk,banana and a note. "Don't skip lunch.If you don't want to eat at the cafeteria,please eat these. Take care of your health". She smiled at the cute notes. She replied the note and put on her locker. She left for her practice. As soon she left, a person came and took the note. " Thank you. But,can i know who are you?" The person just smiled."No need to know because Im just a normal person" the person said to himself.

The dance class had ended. So,she quickly went to the studio for the photoshoot. "Jiyoung,you had arrived" The worker said. "Umm, when this photoshoot end?" She asked. "Why you asked?" The worker asked. "I have a shift at 5pm" she said. "Oh,don't worry. We will end it faster if nothing happened." The worker said and brought her to the makeup artist. Jiyoung started to prepare. When its done, she started to posed for the shoot. Fortunately, the shooting went softly wothout any problem. The picture turned out good.

  She changed her clothes and get read for her next work. She went to a tuition centre. Yes,she worked as a secondary school tuition teacher. Well, she had to use her brain for some good things. The class was so fun. Eventhough the student is naughty, they are nice. The class ended at 10pm. She went back to her house. She paid the rent for one month. Then, she wash up herself snd went for a study. She studied until 2am and she slept. Then, the next day she woke up at 6am to work as a newspaper delievery to every house. After,she will study,practice,work,teaching,study and slept. That's her routine everyday. 

The next day she woke up as usual and do her rountine. She will studied until lunch. She will save money for the lunch. Then, her locker will have a note and foods from some stranger. She had been keep sending notes to the stranger but the stranger will only replied, just a normal person. She took the food and went for her next class. The class ended at 12pm. Today is her dayoff at the cafe so she decided to rest a little bit and study. Suddenly,someone pull her to the girls toilet. 

She looked up and its the queenkas. She sighed. They are also the part of her routine. She will kick and punch her untul her body hurts. At first, she will cry or whatsever. But now,she will just mute and do a blank face. "Nerd!its kind of boring when you did not make any sound or cry" the leader said. "So,we prepared something else for you" one of the said. "We heard you are a part timer at the cafe" the leader said while pulling out a small knife. Jiyoung's eyes widened. "So,we want to lift your burden by letting you rest from your work" the leader said when one of them start to tapping her hand. She winced because of the pain. But, the tears didn't rolled down. "Oohh, we also want to lift your burden because you mush be tired from practicing right?" The leader sad while one of them start to tapping her foot. She winced again and tears started to rolled down. The just smirked when they saw the tears. "Don't cry baby. We just want to help you" the leader said then they left her alone.

Blood start to dripping from her hand and foot. She sat there for a while to gather her strength. She cried because it was too hurt. When she done gathering her strength, she looked at the clock and its already 4pm. "Oh no, the student." She tried to standup. She tried to walk butshecan't. So,she tried and tried until she can. After a couple of minutes, she had gathered her strength and she walked but slow. She endure the pain and start working. 2hen she walking, bloods dripping on the floor of the hallway. 

Someone came out from the men's toilet. He looked at his left ans saw drips of blood. He was shocked. "What happened here?" He said. He decide to follow the blood. When he followed the bloods, he heard some noise. The noise is some like someone just falling. He paced his steps and saw Jiyoung was trying to stand up. He lookaed at her jeans,it been covered with blood. He looked at her arms, bloods were dripping from her hand. Jiyoung was struggling to stand up. She was out of strength and blood. She became more weak. She struggling until suddenly she start to fall down again. The guy ran to her. "Miss!You need to go to the hospital!" She heard him said that but she's too weak to open her eyes. Slowly, vision started to black out and the guy carried her to the hospital.

She woke up and saw a white ceiling. She recognised it the hospital. She look at her right and saw a blur image of a fat guy and a doctor. "Who is that?" She murmured to herself. She tried to sit up but the guy stopped her. "Kyle,you need a lot of rest. You lost a lot of blood" The guy said. "How did you know my name?" She asked. The guy didn't answer. " I need to go to work" She said. "I already called them told them that you are sick" He said. " How did you know where i work?" The guy still didn't answer again. "I want to go home" She said. "Tommorow" The guy said. She sighed.

The next day, the doctor gave her the permision to discharged. She wanted to change her clothes but she realize that she don't have any clothes to change. She went out of her room and asked the nurse. "Nurse,where is the convenience store?" She asked. "It was two building away from this hospital" The nurse said. "Thank you" She said. She walked around the hospital.Well, she stll limping but she can walk. Suddenly, someone caught her shoulders.She turned around and its the fat guy. "Let's go home" The guy said. She just nodded. 

Jiyoung walked beside him. She looked at the side-view of the guy's face. He was wearing a blue spectacles. He have a white skin and chubby cheeks. "Why you look at me like that?" The guy asked. "Just analyzed your face.You are cute.Who are you?" She asked. "Your Bio classmates.The fatty nerd" He said. She tried to remember the guy. "Oh,the guy who taeso always bullied" She said. "Yes,but I'm sorry" He said. "Why?" She said."Because Taeso already changed his target to you" Fatty said. "Never mind.It's a small matter.Btw,what's your name?" She asked. "Just call me Kim" He said. "Eh,where are we going?" She asked because this not the way to her house. "My house" He said. "Eh??!!" She said. "Just follow" He said and she followed him. 

They arrived at the house.Kim's house is simple but nice. "Your house is better than mine" She said. He nodded his head."Sit down,I want to cook the food" Kim said."For what?" She asked. "For we to eat" He said. "Oooh,can i look around your house?" She asked. "Sure" He said. She looked around his house. There are the photo of his mother and father. His middle school graduation. His certificate. "Wow,he's sure clever" She walked to a door and opened it. It was a green walled room. It's beautiful. His walled is full of model's photo. She looked at the photo. There are Han Hyejin.Irene.Jo Sang Hi.Do Sang Woo.Lee Won Keun.And many more. Then she saw a many post-it stickers on his table. She read it. It was the post-it stickers that she had replied to the person that sent her motivation. "Why he had this?" She murmmured. "Kyle,the food is ready" Kim said. She went out with the post-it stickers. "Why did you have this?" She asked. His eyes widened. "Errrrr.." He hesitated. "Are you the person that always sent me food?" She asked. He hesitately nodded. "I..I..I like you!I know you will not like me.So..Soo..,I just hide myself. And I felt guilty because Taeso changed his target" He said. "Why you think I will not like you as my friend?" She asked."Because I'm fat,nerd and ugly" He said while looked down at his feet. "Look at me" She said. He looked up and she already infront of him. "Of course I like you.Thank you so much Kim." She said. His eyes widened. "I'm sorry we can't be a couple but we can be friends" She said while reach out her hand. He took it. "Hello,my name is Kay,Nice to meet you." She said. He smiled."Hello,my name is Kim,Nice to meet you" He said. She smiled. She pinched his chubby cheeks. "From now on, you're my Bestfriend!" She said. He smiled and nodded. 




Hello guys!Its a long hiatus right? Sorry for making you waiting for this stupid authot. Well, i think this chapter is little bit boring. So, I want to say sorry because of the boring chapter and long waiting. If the story started to be bored, you can unsubscribe or stop reading this story. I want to say welcome to our new readers. Thank you for reading my story.

© All rights from me. The characters are not mine.But Lee Jiyoung is mine. Don't plagarize it. If you want it,PM me ^^