Page 15

Arranged with You

Its a new year and Luhan is still sleeping soundlessly beside Jiyoung's bed. EXO enjoyed their New year party last night but the worrieness didn't leave their mind. Luhan was sleeping in uncomfortable position suddenly he felt someone poke his head chuckling. Luhan woke up but he didn't open his eyes."Wait.Did they come?Its so early" Luhan's mind said. He opened his eyes and look up.He rubbed his eyes because the vision is blur.When the vision is already clear,Luhan's eyes widened because the person he saw is JIYOUNG. With a flash,Luhan hugged her. "Jiyoung!" Luhan said."Yes?" Jiyoung said."It been a month you're sleeping." Luhan said."Okay2 Luhan but too tight,, no space." Jiyoung said then Luhan release her.Luhan's smiling widely."Wait.I called the doctor" Luhan said.

The doctor check her."She's good now but not fully.She've to stay for 1 week" The doctor said.Luhan nodded his head."Argh,,I don't want to stay here.Their foods is " Jiyoung said when the doctor went out.Luhan just stayed silent."Did you hear me?I don't want to stay here." Jiyoung said."No.You HAVE to stay here" Luhan said then Jiyoung pouted. Luhan just chuckled with her cuteness.

"SUPRISE!" Baekhyun came in."Baekhyun-ah!" Jiyoung said.Suddenly,EXO came."Guys!" Jiyoung said.They made a group hug."We missed you.You sleep like a log,mei mei" Kris said."Tsk,I missed you guys too." Jiyoung said. They relese the hug."Let me give you a bo-bo" Chen said then he came closer to give a kiss but Luhan stopped him with covered him with his hand.All of them laugh.Chen gave Luhan a glare but Luhan gave Chen a 'you kiss,I kill' look then Chen get scared."Jiyoung-ah,We already register your name on the school." Xiumin said."ReallY?Thanks" Jiyoung said."What club do you want to enter?" Tao asked."Yeah,You will have 2 clubs while we only 1 club" Kai said. "Wae?" Jiyoung asked."Because Its an art school, so student will have 2 clubs, one for art and one for your interest" Baekhyun said."But why you all only 1 club?" Jiyoung asked."Ah,We forgot to tell you that we are the trainee of SM Ent so we don't need the art club" Chen said."What the relationship between SM Ent and University of Performing Art Seoul?" Jiyoung asked."It because SM Ent buy 60% of that school" Chanyeol said. Jiyoung just nodded. She can't believe that her friends will be a singer. 

The others already went home after an hours playing with Jiyoung."Its time to eat." Luhan said and fed her but Jiyoung didn't opened ."I can fed myself" Jiyoung said."Alright" Luhan put down the spoon.But Jiyoung didn't touch the food."You didn't eat the food" Luhan said."It taste horrible.I don't want to eat that" Jiyoung said then Luhan smiled. "I already expect this situation" Luhan's mind said."Okay,If you don't want to eat then let's go play outside." Luhan said. "You know that we can't go out right?" Jiyoung said. "Rules meant to be broke" Luhan said then he kneel infront of her."Ugh,I can sit at the wheelchair" Jiyoung said. "Nah,Its no fun playing with a wheelchair so Let me piggyback you"  Luhan said . Jiyoung hesitate suddenly Luhan pulled her hand. "Luhan!" Jiyoung shout."Hold me tight!" Luhan said."Ha? Pu- Woah!" Jiyoung can't continue her words because Luhan already running."Luhan!!!" She shout. "We arrive." Luhan said.She opened her eyes and saw a lake infront of her.

"Beautiful right?" Luhan asked. "Mm!" Jiyoung said then she put her heads on Luhan's shoulder. Luhan just smile.He walked near the lake."Tada!" Luhan said. "Woah,Luhan.When did you did this?" Jiyoung asked."I already expect that you didn't want to eat Hospital's food so I prepare this." Luhan said while smiling."You don't have to prepare all of this.Why you treat me so nice?" Jiyoung said."Umm,Because you got hurt.We must treat the sick people nicely right?" Luhan said then Jiyoung just nodded."Enjoy" Luhan said. Jiyoung ate the food happily. Luhan also happy watching Jiyoung eating.

"Ahh,so good!Thanks Luhan" Jiyoung said."Your most welcome" Luhan said. "Luhan.You don't have to Piggyback me later" Jiyoung said."What? How did you go back to your room?" Luhann asked. "I can walk." Jiyoung said. "Show me" Luhan said.Jiyoung stand up. "Look!" Jiyoung said then Luhan smirked. "You just standing not walking" Luhan said. "Okay.I walk" Jiyoung said then she tried to walk. She took her first step but her legs still don't fully recover so she fall down but Luhan is quiet fast to catch her. "I got you.I told you" Luhan said. Jiyoung is on his lap."Okay! Fine.." Jiyoung sat up but Luhan pulled her wrist."What are you doing now?" Jiyoung asked annoyed while Luhan just hold her tight."Let watch the scenery" Luhan said. "Okay but can you please let me go?" Jiyoung asked. "Emmm,Nope!" Luhan said. Jiyoung rolled her eyes. "Why are you like this suddenly?" Jiyoung asked.Luhan stare in her pupil. *It because I already fall in love with you* Luhan said in his mind. Instead,he said. "Because I felt guilty to you so I need to treat you nicely." Jiyoung raised her eyebrowes. "Huh? I appreciate you want to treat me nicely but this is like you teasing me." Jiyoung said. Luhan just chuckled then he wrapped his arm around her waist and put his head on her shoulder. "Let me sleep on your shoulder" Luhan said. "Duh!" Jiyoung just let him sleep on her shoulder.Jiyoung just watch the scenery suddenly she heard Luhan mummured something. She lean to hear it. "I miss you" Luhan mummured. Jiyoung just 'tsk'.

After a long time, Jiyoung also fell asleep but she slept in uncomfortable situation. Luhan woke up from his sleep then he saw Jiyoung sleep with her head hanging down. He just chuckled. He put her head on his shoulder.He stared at her face,tracing line from her eyes to her nose."What have you done to me?" Luhan whispered. "How long did I sleep?" Luhan asked himself and checked his watch."Oh-oh,I already late for training" Luhan said. He looked at Jiyoung then smiled. He carried her in bridal style to her room. "See you later" Luhan said to sleeping Jiyoung. 

>>>>>>>Forward 1 week<<<<<<<<<

Jiyoung already discharged from hospital. When she arrived home,Its all black and Luhan is nowhere because he already dissapear once they arrived at the apartment.He switch on the light. "Welcome Back Jiyoung!" EXO shouted. "Woah,Is this why you dissapear suddenly?" Jiyoung asked Luhan. Luhan just nodded. 

"Yah! Jiyoung,don't you excited for the first day of College?" Baekhyun asked."Sort of" Jiyoung answered.They have a welcome back party. Just ordinary party without Alcohol.

>>>>>>>>Tommorow<<<<<<<<<

EXO arrived at Luhan's appartment to watch some football match. Jiyoung went down with her hood and spectacles. "Where are you going?" Chen asked Jiyoung. "SM Ent" Jiyoung's answered made all of them shocked."What are you doing there?" Luhan asked. "Audition" Jiyoung simply answered. "What?" Kai said. "My dream is to be a singer like your dream too" Jiyoung said. "But what the point you study so hard?" Baekhyun asked. "I don't study hard,I always singing and I hate study." Jiyoung said. "What? Why you always get good grades?" Kris asked.Jiyoung just shrugged."Genius" Tao said."Okay,Bye.Wish me Luck" Jiyoung said. "Good Luck!!" All of them said. 

Jiyoung arrived at SM Ent and she picked her number. She waited nervously for her turn. "8842!" Someone shouted her number then she nervously went inside.She saw 4 judges infront of her."Introduce" one of them said. "Kyle imnida.19 years old and University of performing Art Seoul" She said. The judges just nodded their head. "Song?" The judge asked. "Heeya" She answered. "Okay.Start" She started sang the song. 

희야 날좀 바라봐 너는 나를 좋아했잖아
heeya naljom barabwa noneun nareul joahetjana
너는 비록 싫다고 말해도 나는 너의 마음 알아
noneun birok siltago marhedo naneun noye maeum ara

*사랑한다 말하고 떠나면 나의 마음 아파할까봐
saranghanda malhago ttonamyon naye maeum apahalkkabwa
뒤돌아 울며 싫다고 말하는 너의 모습 너무나 슬퍼
dwidora ulmyo siltago marhaneun noye moseup nomuna seulpo
빗속을 울며 말없이 떠나던 너의 모습 너무나 슬퍼
bissogeul ulmyo marobsi ttonadon noye moseup nomuna seulpo

하얀 얼굴에 젖은 식어가는 너의 모습이
hayan olgure jojeun sigoganeun noye moseubi
밤마다 꿈속에 남아 아직도 널 그리네
bammada kkumsoge nama ajikdo nol geurine

희야 날좀 바라봐 오 희야 오 날좀봐
heeya naljom barabwa o heeya o naljombwa
오 희야 희야 오 희야 오 희야
o heeya heeya o heeya o heeya

오 나의 희야
o naye heeya

Back to *

She ended the song with bowed. The judges just clapped their hand. "Your Sang the song perfectly and I like your high note" The judges comment. "Thank you" Jiyoung said. "You sang with such an emotion.Can you tell us the story behind this story?" One of them asked. "Ah,Neh.This song is special to me because this is the song that someone that I loved always sang to me." Jiyoung said. The judges nodded their head. "Well,Congratulations." One of them said. "Did I pass?" Jiyoung asked. The judges nodded their head."Ah,Kamsahamnida!" Jiyoung bowed her head and went out of the hall. "I will reach your dream" Jiyoung said to herself. 


Heyyo~ Sorry for a long time don't update. This is the chapter.. Sorry,If it not interesting. Hope your comment.. ^^