Page 8

Arranged with You

Its already 4 months since Jiyoung's dongsaeng went to New york. 1 months left before the University Entrance Exam.Eventhough,the exam is near. Jiyoung still visited her mother everyday. EXO also,visited her mother. Thats the only way to help Jiyoung. Its because they don't want to pass the exam so they only have to help Jiyoung's omma be happy. One day, Jiyoung visited her mother alone. EXO don't followed because they have things to do so they would have meet at the house.

Jiyoung head to her mom's house.She opened the door and saw her mother sleeping on the couch. Jiyoung's smile.She shake her body to wake her omma.

"Omma,Wake up~~ I've bought your favorite food.Wake up~~" Jiyoung said but there is no respond.*Ah,maybe she's tired playing with us yesterday* Jiyoung thought while holding her hand. Her hand is so cold. *Hmm,maybe the air conditioner is too low* Jiyoung thought but suddenly her eyes look at her omma's face . Its pale.She saw her chest. It doesn't moving. Jiyoung brought her hands to her omma's face but there is no breathing. *this couldn't happen* Jiyoung shake her mother's body. "Omma~ You're kidding right? Wake up, don't leave me " Jiyoung said but there is still no respond. Jiyoung quickly called the hospital."Omma ! Don't leave me,just wait.. " Jiyoung said. Tears already rolled down . After 5 minutes, the paramedics arrives. They lift her mother and took her on the ambulance. Jiyoung sat beside her mother while holding her mom's hand."Hold on Omma~!!" Jiyoung said. 

They put something like ____ ( I don't know ) on her chest. "Miss,you've to let go f her hand" The nurse said. She unwilling to let go of her hand. Her mother doesn't respond to the shock. "Change to xxx " The paramedic nodded her had and put the thing on her chest but there is still no respond. "Sir,We have arrived" The paramedics said. "Okay, take her to ER" The doctor said. The took her to Emergency Room. Jiyoung waited at the waititng room nervously.After a long waititng, the doctor came out. "Good news,her heart is beating again" Jiyoung felt so relieved. "Can i see her ?" Jiyoung asked. The doctor nodded his head."Thank you" Jiyoung said. The doctor just smiled.

Jiyoung went in the room and saw her mother lying on the bed weakly. Her mom flashed a weak smile. "Omma ~ Don't leave me okay ? " Jiyoung said. Her mom just smiled. Meanwhile, at Luhan's house. EXO were waititng for Jiyoung.

"Hyung~ Where is Noona ? " Lay asked Luhan. Luhan shrugged. "Try call her" Chen said. Luhan called Jiyoung.

"Ya! Where are you know?" Luhan asked. "I'm at xxx Hospital" Jiyoung said. "Hospital ? Wh-" Luhan cant continue his words because Jiyoung already hang on the phone. EXO quickly went to the location. Luhan try called Jiyoung. "Ya..-" Luhan been cutted off. "Floor 3 Room 4 " Jiyoung said and hang up the call.They quickly went into the room and saw Jiyoung was crying while holding her mother's hand. Chen pat her back to calm down. Suddenly the doctor came .

"Can I see the patient's family ?" The doctor said.Jiyoung stood up and follow the doctor.Now,Luhan sat beside her mother. Meanwhile in the doctor's room. 

"Sorry,Miss.We found something in your mother's heart" The doctor said. "What is it?" Jiyoung asked."There is tumor and its a heart cancer . Your other percent to live only 5% " The doctor said.Jiyoung's eyes widened. "Can she live if she do a surgery?" The doctor shook his head. Jiyoung's hope crash. She went out from the room and saw EXO infront of her.

"Why are you here?" Jiyoung asked. "It almost 11 pm and the nurse don't allowed any visitors." Lay said.Jiyoung nodded her head. "Ah,Lets go.Sorry for this tuition" Jiyoung said. EXO shook their head singnaling as 'Its okay'. They went back to their house. Once Jiyoung arrived at the house.She head ti her room.

....................

2 weeks before the exam. Eventhough,exam is near.Jiyoung still visited her mother everyday. One day,Jiyoung went to hospital to visit her mother with EXO. She talked to her mother about the school.Suddenly,her mother said. "Jiyoung-ah" Jiyoung look at her mother. "What is it?" Jiyoung said."Sorry for making you marr-" Her mom cant continue her words because her breathing became short.Jiyoung panicked. "Ya!Ppali call the doctor!!!" Jiyoung said. "Ied at such a young age.Please-" She continue her words. "Be happy-" The doctor came. "Miss,please get out" The nurse said. "Andwae! She is my family,how could i go out when such a critical momment." Jiyoung said. "Get her out !" The doctor said. Jiyoung still don't want to move from her spot but Luhan caught her waist and took her out. Jiyoung keep shouting 'Omma'. She fell on her knees when she heard the long beep. Jiyoung sighed. "Goodbye Omma." Jiyoung mummured.

Jiyoung still upset about her mother's death.Eventhough she upset,she still move on. 2 days before the exam.EXO worried about Jiyoung. The more worried about Jiyoung's exam than them. They thinking how to make Jiyoung happy. 

"Hyung ! How about we pass the exam ? I think that could make Noona happy right?" Chanyeol suggest. They nodded. "Okay,Let do Fighting sign" Kris said while putting his head to center.The boys joined him put their hands up of his hands. "1,2 FIGHTING !" They shout.Luhan went back to his house. Once he enter,the house was dark. *she asleep already* Luhan thought. 

At school, the teacher were weird about EXO. Its the first time they saw EXO struggle to pass the exam.EXO were working hard to pass the exam. The night comes , today Jiyoung teach about the point in Exam. The boys really focused about it. After the tuition,they went back to their house and Jiyoung went to her room to sleep.

The next day,Luhan woke up and prepared himself.When he went down,he saw something on the table. Its have 12 sandwich and 12 notebook.And it has memo on the table.

Yesterday is the last day that I'm teaching you guys.So i prepare a sandwich for each of you and notebook for the exam.Its a important point for exam. FIGHTING !

p/s : Give to them according from their grade

From : Jiyoung :p

Luhan brought the things to school."Wow,Hyung!Did you buy that for us" Chen asked. Luhan don't respond to the answers.He just gave the sandwich and notebook to each of them. "This is our sister prepared for us.This is notebook and this is a sandwich." Luhan said and gave them the memo. They read it. They nodded."Okay!Let go.Aja aja FIGHTING !" Chanyeol said. They went to their exam room. 

The exam end. They all shouting for freedom."Ah ! Wow,The exam was pretty hard.How about you guys" Xiumin said."Pretty hard too!" Sehun said. "Kaja !Let go to Noona's school" Kai said. They nodded their head and went to Jiyoung's school.

They waited infront of Jiyoung's school.The girls at the scholl already drooling over their handsome faces.Jiyoung came out and shocked of the boys presence."What are you doing here? The exam already over right so we don't have tuition today" Jiyoung said. "Ani!Eventhough,you don't teach us today but you still our family right?" Lay said. "Kaja ! Aigoo,Our Jiyoungie.Don't make that upset face. Your mother must be sad if you always like this" Suho said. Jiyoung smiled. "Thats our Jiyoung.Kaja ! Lets get something to eat" Suho said.They nodded. They walked together to xxx restaurant.Suddenly,Kris stopped.He was looking at some notice. They also looked at the notice. "Hyung ! You want to participate again?" Tao asked. Kris doesn't respond. "Ah, I will think about it later." Kris said. They nodded and continue to walked. Finally,they arrived at xxx restaurant.They order some food. While waiting the food arrive,Kris checked his camera. He recall the notice.

 

BEST PHOTO COMPETITION 

DATE : BEFORE XXXXXX

TITTLE : A GIRL'S ROUTINE

 

"Hyung ! If you think about the competition,Ill suggest you just take some random girl picture for try" Chen said. Kris sighed. He test his camera on Jiyoung. He look at the photo suddenly an idea popped out from his mind.*maybe i should use Jiyoung as a model* Kris thought. The food arrived and they dig in the food. "Oh,did you guys do well in the exam?" Jiyoung asked. "Of course,Your note is so good." Xiumin said. Jiyoung nodded and smiled. "Noona ~ Did you do well?" Kai asked. Jiyoung nodded."Ah,Kris.Do you participate the competition before?" Jiyoung asked. "Of course! Every year he participate it but always lose.Kris Hyung is really crazy about camera.If you- ouch!" Baekhyun can't continue his words because Kris smacked his head."Aish,what that for?" Baekhyun said. "For being a such big mouth" Kris said. They laughed.

"Noona~ It really yesterday the last day you teach us?" Chanyeol asked. Jiyoung nodded. The maknae line groanned. "Noona~ Please teach us next year" Sehun said. Jiyoung shook her head. "Ah~! Jebal~Jebal~" Sehun pouted while doing aegyo. Jiyoung looked at him. Sehun don't stopped doing aegyo to Jiyoung. Finally,Jiyoung defeated. Jiyoung squished his cheeks. "Araseo~!" Jiyoung said. "Yehet ~!!" Sehun said. "WhAT? Yehet?" Jiyoung said. "That his style for being so happy" Luhan said. Jiyoung nodded.