Page 25

Arranged with You

Today is the day Luhan comeback. Jiyoung looked at the result of her pregnancy. Its already 2 moths pregnant. She can't wait to show to Luhan. She was cooking foods for Luhan before he arrived. Suddenly,Luhan came. "Luhan?You're back." Jiyoung was happy when she saw Luhan. He went to the dining table and sat there expressionless. "How was your debut?Are you hungry?" Jiyoung asked but Luhan didn't answered her. "Maybe he tired" She thought because Luhan didn't talk at all. "I cooked your favorite food." She said while she put the food in a plate. 

She putted the plate infront of Luhan. Luhan just stared at the food. "I have a goodnews for you" She said as she went to the kitchen counter to take the file. "I don't eat this" Luhan muttered. She stopped searching. "What did you say?" She said as she want to approach him, Klank! Luhan throwed the plate away. "I don't eat the food that made by a 's hand!!" He shouted. She was shocked with his words. She tried to smile. "What are you talking about?" She asked. Suddenly, Luhan took out a letter. He throwed at her. 

She opened the letter and saw several pictures. A pictures of a guy kissing, sleeping, bitting a girl neck that look like her.Not one guy but different guy with a same girl. "This is-" Luhan cutted her words. "Edit? Don't kidding with me. I already that this is not edit!" Luhan said. "This is not me." She said. "Not you?! Then who?!" Luhan yelled. Jiyoung want to answer his question but Luhan walked away to the kitchen counter. He took the file and opened it. Its a result of her pregnancy. "What is this?" Luhan asked. "Thats our child picture" She said. "Our?!This child is not mine!This child is yours with some guys but not me!!" Luhan yelled then he went out. She want to chase him but she accidentally stepped on the slippery floor that fell on the broken plate. Her feet bleed. "Luhan!!" She yelled crying. Suddenly, something came out from her hole. Its blood. "Aaah!!!!" She shouted. Then she fainted. 

Someone came to her apartment. "Jiyoung-sshi.I have comeback from-Oh my god!" Her neighbour, Laemin shouted. "Jiyoung-sshi!" She shouted. She took her phone and called the ambulance. Then, she took Jiyoung's handphone and search any number and found Baekhyun number. She called. "Yoboseyo?" The other line said. "Come to xxx Hospital.Jiyoung bleeding" She said then she hung up. 

 

She woke up and found her surrounding all white. "Where am I?Heaven?" She said to herself. "Heaven?You a . You can't go to Heaven" Someone said. She sit up and felt a bit pain in her abnorment. She sit up and saw Luhan and others. "Jiyoung?What is this about?" Tao said while put the pictures on the table. She just sat silent. "I can't believe that you are like this" Baekhyun said. Its the first time she saw Baekhyun's face this scary. "Why are you doing this to me?! Don't you know that I love you?!" Luhan suddenly bursted with tears. She just looked down. "Why? You want money,I can give.You want popularity,I can give. But,why did you did this to me?!"Luhan yelled. She just sat silent. Suddenly, someone came in. Its Luhan parents. Mrs Lu came to Jiyoung and slapped her. "I don't know that you a !" Mrs Lu shouted. She just sat silent. 

"Luhan,take out the form" Mrs Lu said. Luhan took out a form. "I have signed this.Now,your turn" Luhan said. She read the form and its a Divorce form. She shook her head. "I don't want to sign this" She said. "You must signed this! I don't want my son to have a wife like you!" Mrs Lu said. Jiyoung grab Luhan's arm. "Luhan.I still love you. Believe me,this is not me.I can explain" Jiyoung said crying. "Explain?No need to explain.Its clearly it you" Luhan said. Jiyoung still hold his hand. But Luhan pulled his hand from her. "Don't touch me with you dirty hand" He said. "Sign this" Luhan said. "No." She said. Suddenly,Luhan hold her hand and forced her to signed the form. "Sign this!!" Luhan yelled. He forced her hand to sign the form. And she signed it. 

Jiyoung was crying. "Don't call me your friend.I don't have a friend like you!" Chanyeol said. All of them took of their ring and put on the table. "Our friendship is over" Sehun said. Then they left. Luhan stand infront of her. "Its good that the child accodentally aborted. If the child is alive, it must be suffer because have mother like you" He said then left. "Aborted?That mean,it died?" Jiyoung said to herself. She cried. 

All of them were out of the wad. "Luhan,I need to talk to you" Mrs Lu said to Luhan. Luhan told the boys to go without him. "What ma?" Luhan asked. Suddenly,Mrs Lu bursted to tears. "Ma,why are you crying?" Luhan said. "Its my fault" She said. "Fault?" He asked. "Its my fault that you married to that . I destroyed your happiness" She said. "Ma,what are you talking about?" Luhan said. 

"I bet you feel uncomfortable because you haven't bath again so Aunty Lu let use Luhan's sister bathroom.Her room that have a sign 'Lulu'." Her mom said. Jiyoung went upstairs to bath. "Are you sure?" Mrs Lee asked Mrs Lu. Mrs Lu just nodded. "I had changed the sign. Thank you, Maeyong" Mrs Lu said. Mrs Lee shook her head. "No,Thank you. Now,I have a person that can take care of her" Mrs Lee said. "I hope Luhan will changed. I hope she can changed him" Mrs Lu said. They nodded together. 

"I already planned this marriage.Sorry,Luhan." His mom cried after explained. "No,mom.Its her fault cheating on me." Luhan said. "No,Its my fault that I choose a wrong girl" Mrs Lu said. "No,Its not your fault so don't blame yourself again" Luhan said. Mrs Lu stopped crying. "Thank you for undertand me and sorry" Mrs Lu said. Luhan shook his head. "Its okay"

"Miss, I have to check your IV" The nurse said.  She had crying all night and her eyes hurt. "Miss,you have to eat." The nurse said. "Can I discharge now?" She asked. The nurse shook her head. "No,you're not fully recover now.Miss,if you want to discharge.You have to eat to fully recover" The nurse said. "Okay.I will eat" She said as she took the plate and ate the food. "Good" The nurse said. 

Jiyoung felt alone because no one visit her. She doesn't have her handphone to call her brothers in new york. She doesn't have her laptop to skyping with Jieun. And also she miss Luhan. "Miss,I will turn on the TV" The nurse said then she left. She just watching the TV with no interest. Suddenly, "SM have produce a new boy group that have uniqe voice, dance and handsome face. They are from EXOPlanet. EXO-K.Suho,Kai,Baekhyun,Chanyeol,D.O and Sehun.EXO-M.Kris,Luhan,Xiumin,Chen,Tao and Lay. They have debut with a song tittle MAMA.Now,we will showed you both of the version." Jiyoung's eyes focused on the TV and Luhan. 

At last, Jiyoung had been discharge. She sighed. "I can smell the fresh air" She muttered while smiling. She went to the apartment and saw her belongings is outside of the house. She was so shocked. She knocked the door. "Luhan!Luhan!Please open the door." She said as she knocked. The door opened and Mrs Lu was standing infront of her. "Luhan is not here.What do you want?" Mrs Lu coldly said. "What are my belongings doing out here?" Jiyoung asked. Mrs Lu smirked. "This is my house. Luhan didn't want this house so you don't have any rights to live here." Mrs Lu said. "By the way, I will not paid your College fee." She said as she sut the door. Jiyoung slowly put the laptop in her bag and start to move. She look at her surrounding. She have to find a work and a house to live. 

"Now,I have to find a house to live" Jiyoung already found a work at a cafe that near her colleage but she can't find any place that near with the college. Suddenly, she saw an advertisement about a rent. She called the owner. "Thank you" She hung up. "Finally a place." She muttered and went to the place that she already rent. 

Tommorow she went to college like usual. She can't join the class because she have training. Suddenly,EXO came. "Guys,Why are you here?" The teacher asked. "We left many things here so we want to take it." Kris said. "Oh?You will not continue study?" The teacher asked. "President said that we can continue after 3 years later." Baekhyun said. "Okay.Who want to take their sign since they are an idol now?" The teacher asked. All of them raised their hands except Jiyoung. "Okay,5 minutes only" All of them went to EXO to ask for their sign. "Haha, slowly." Baekhyun said happily. Jiyoung just watched from afar. She heavely sighed. "Oppa,we didn't bully Kyle just like you said" Mirin said. Sehun just smiled. "Yeah,Its because Kyle is your friend" Jinah said. "Aah~She was our friend" Kai suddenly said. "Was?" Emily ask. Kai nodded. "Yeah.She is not our friend anymore." Sehun said. "So,-" Emily said. "Do whatever you want." Sehun said. "Thank you oppa" Emily said. They already done signing. "Okay,good luck. We will wait you debut" Suho said as they left the training room.

The training had come to the end. Jiyoung went to the bathroom without realizing someone had following her. She went into the bathroom. Suddenly, Splash! someone has poured a bucket of water to Jiyoung. She looked up and saw Emily,Mirin and Jinah. "Poor Kyle.You didn't have any friend." Mirin said. They laughed as they left. She sighed. "I don't have any spare clothes" She muttered. She don't have any choices but to went out with this wet clothes. As she went out, "We got a new victim!" A boy voice shouted. She look at the left and saw a group of boys that known as The bully. "Ya.Leave the fatty nerd. We have a new nerd here" Taesok approach her. Suddenly, an egg throwned to her. Later, they are many eggs. "See you next time. Nerd" Taesok said as he left. She sighed again. She went to her locker and saw a note 'Smile.Just ignore them'. She smiled with the note. She too the nerd and put in her bag. 

Nest morning, she came to the college and found another note 'Good morning.No frowning,crying today.Okay?:)' Jiyoung laughed reading the note. "Aigoo.Who is this?" She thought. She put the note into her bag. She opened the locker and found a carton of milk in the locker. There also a note stick on the box. 'Drink this and start your day with smile'. She smiled again. She took the milk and went to the practice room. She look at the at box. "Who is this?" She thought. Somone was hiding behind the wall watching her. "Don't cry and please smile" The person said while smiling. 




Aww~ Many readers expect to Luhan Jr to appear but sorry. I decide to abort the baby. How was it? Did it make your jaw dropped? Haha~ I hope you like it^^ . I am really happy reading your comment. Sorry for not reply your comment. But,I really appreciate your comment. I hope you didn't stop reading. Love you^^

© All rights from me. The characters are not mine.But Lee Jiyoung is mine. Don't plagarize it. If you want it,PM me ^^